26.

Bad to good
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It’s already midnight, why isn’t she calling?” He frowned and called her phone only to realized that it is turned off. He decided to text the group.

From ; Markkk

Hey, anyone with Seora now?

From ; Jinyoung

Nope, its 12am, why would she be in my house?

From ; Jaebum

Nah, I haven’t seen her after she left Bambam’s house.

From ; Bambam

Yugyeom just head home and time check, nobody knocked on my door or was even at my house.

From ; Yugyeom

Nope, I am busy eating right now.

From ; Youngjae

I was busy playing mariokart and when I was playing the piano, nobody came or called whatsoever.

From ; Jackson

She’s with me, in my heart and mind (; Why?

From ; Markkk

Seora slept over at mine yesterday and she left my house 4 hours ago, until now, I can’t get a hold of her and she off-ed her phone…

From ; Jinyoung

Maybe shes asleep? Her phone ran out of battery?

From ; Markkk

She would text me or call me the moment she’s home, she has that habit…

From ; Jinyoung

Meet you outside her house, now.

Mark quickly flagged a taxi and head down to her house, surprised to see Bambam and yugyeom there as the members slowly arrive one after another. “The lights are out.” Jinyoung said “She’s probably asleep.” Mark shook his head “Jisoo lives here too.” Mark assured and Jaebum suddenly grew alert “Ji…..soo too?” Mark nodded as Jaebum, Jinyoung and Yugyeom ran in, Youngjae follow suit with Mark. Bambam and Jackson went in last and Jaebum raced to Seora’s apartment and quickly banged on the door, not caring about the others staying on the same level.

“SEORA!!!” Jaebum screamed as he banged the door. “Shush, keep it down Jaebum!” Mark said before Mark pushed Jaebum away. There was a beeping sound before the door was opened, revealing a tired jisoo as Jaebum grabbed him by the collar and pushed him in, everyone filing in after Jaebum as Mark ran to the master bed room and realized that it is empty, he quickly searched the whole house but to no avail “WHERE THE DID YOU HIDE SEORA?!” Jb asked, fuming mad as his grip on Jisoo’s shirt tightened “I don’t know. What the man? Isn’t she staying over at someone’s house?” He asked, annoyed as he rubbed his eyes and yawned.

“, do you know why we came?! BECAUSE SEORA IS MISSING!!!!” Jisoo looked at JB and pushed him away “WHAT DO YOU MEAN SEORA IS MISSING?!” Jisoo said, enraged “ISN’T SHE SUPPOSE TO BE WITH YOU GUYS?!” Jisoo asked before Jaebum pushed Jisoo “THIS IS WHY I TOLD YOU TO STAY THE AWAY FROM SEORA.” Jisoo raised a brow “How is this my fault?! SHE WAS WITH YOU GUYS….” Jisoo shouted but was stopped by his phone ringing as he grabbed it “It’s Seora.” He said and picked it up, pressing the loud speaker.

“Seora? Ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter