35.

Bad to good
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“SEORA!!!!” Jackson said as he looked at the girl with Mark “WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN FOR THE PAST 7 YEARS?!” he asked as he walked up to her and hugged her tightly as she coughed “Jackson.. I can’t.. breathe.” She said as Mark pulled Jackson away and hid Seora behind him as he growled causing Jackson to give him a puppy face “LET ME TALK TO SEORA PLEASE!!!” he whined “I WANT TO MAKE HER MY WIFE!” He cried as JB, Jinyoung, Bambam and yugyeom were trying to process that Seora is really here as she laughed and ruffled Bambam and yugyeom’s hair “How is my favorite cute little duos doing?” She said before getting crushed into a hug as she laughed.

“OH MY GOD SEORA!!! WE MISS YOU!” They whined and she laughed as she ruffled their hair, making a very jealous Mark watch as they broke the hug. “How. What. Why. When. WHO.” Jinyoung said as Youngjae laughed. They settled in a booth of a very famous diner as they ordered what they wanted to eat. Seora ordered cheese ramen with Jackson, Mark ordered cold noodles, Youngjae and Yugyeom ordered kimchi stew. BamBam and JB ordered bibimbap and Jinyoung ordered saba fish. “So where have you been for 7 years?” Jinyoung asked as she smiled “I went back to LA. Or rather, I was kidnapped back and I ran away from home.” She laughed “My baddass vibe at it’s finest.” She tease as everyone nodded. “Why did you disappear without a sound?” JB asked as she smiled. “Story time.” She beamed. “So apparently, when Hyun Woo told me the story, I just decided to go back to America and try to travel around and learn more about this cruel world. So I went to New York only to be captured my dad’s guards and my dad wanted to own me back because the witch cheated him of his money and he was basically going to be bankrupt sooner or later but obviously, I treated him with indifference. He is nobody to me like how I was to him. I guess Karma bit him back hard. In order to avoid him, I decided to come back to Korea and I worked my up to be the vet that I am today. I actually went for counseling as well, to help with my grief of losing a best friend. I even have a scar from the cuts that look pretty ugly now, especially the one on my hand but I am doing fine. I only met Youngjae and Mark yesterday beause of Coco.”

Yugyeom’s ears perked up “what happened to Coco?” he asked and she laughed. “Nothing happened to Coco. She is just unhealthy becase she’s so underweight.” She said as yugyeom looked at Youngjae “See what I told you? You are so mean to Coco!” He whined. "Shut up Yugyeom, Mark has been giving me that the moment we reached home alright. I am letting Coco rest and eat all that she wants alright." Youngjae replied annoyed as they all receive their food.

They all told her what happened and she found out that JB and Jinyoung owned a law firm, Bambam and Yuugyeom owned many pub chains as well as restaurant. Mark is part of his dad’s business and is very well liked for making wise decisions that benefits the company and is known to be the next head of Tuan cooperation to open in Korea. Jackson is part of his dad’s coffee chain named “the snowflake” and he is apparently the ‘handsomest’ and ‘smoothest’ barista there is in the whole of South Korea, or that’s what Jackson bragged about, he is even the one who inherit the business and is making more than millions just by making coffee. Youngjae on the other hand is a photographer, he is working closely with artists and models such as Bigbang, Kiko, Gigi and even the very famous “exo” which have Jongin and his group of friends in. JB was also scouted before and he is managing the law firm as a sleeping partner while working hard under debut of JYP.

“Actually, when I was scouted 3 years back, I trained like crazy, could barely meet them or even text them. Now that I am already an idol, I can just freely meet without any re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter