23.

Bad to good
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Do you want to go home?” Mark asked, they all left Bambam’s house a while earlier. She shook her head “I actually don’t want to see Jisoo for a while.” Mark raise a brow “Isn’t he your best friend?” She nodded “He is. He likes me too. It’s very troublesome. I don’t think I can face him and tell him the truth.” She frowned and Mark smiled “Then how about spending the night at mine?” She raised a brow “Yours?” He nodded “I would like to bring my future girlfriend to my house.” She suddenly blush and said something incoherently as Mark laughed. “I was just messing with you. You’re the only one who hasn’t seen mine house. Everyone knows how my house is like, inside out, except you. I don’t mind sharing my house with you because you will be my future wife.” He winked and she bush as she hid her face in her hand and he laughed as he took her hand as she looked at him, “Jo Seora, why are you so shy?” He tease “Do you really want to be my future wife?” He smiled and she looked away as he laughed and ruffled her hair. He took her hand and brought her to his house.

“Wow. Your house is.. Nice!” She said as he laughed and went in, two maids greeted him with a butler. “You are all dismiss.” He bow and they all bow as they all took their leave and Mark looked at her, smirking “NOW YOU ARE ALL MINE!” He said and she flicked her forehead “Shut up mark.” Mark rolled his eyes “Are you hungry? Do you want to eat?” Mark asked, rolling up his ‘imaginary’ sleeve and she laughed as she shook her head. “I am fine.” She looked around the house “Your house looks a lot like mine back in LA.” Mark smiled as Mark took her hand “I need to show you something.” He brought her up to his room and she raised a brow “You going to show me your bed? Your collection tape?” He rolled his eyes “No. I am going to show you my body.”

She made a disgusted face and he chuckled, shaking his head as he opened the door and brought her in. He was holding her hand and he walked to the table and got out a ring. “I saw this ring and thought of you.” He smiled and slipped it in her ring finger “I didn’t know the size of your finger so I got your ring the size of my pinky.” He said as he brought her hand up to his lips and he kissed it as she blush “what is this? Your wedding proposal?” She joked and he smiled. “Oh baby, you know how to trigger my heart~ your answer is a yes to my proposal right?” he tease.

She spun around, her cheeks burning “NO. Why would I want to marry you. I’m only 18.” He smiled as he turned her around “Really? Cause I do want to marry you.” He looked into her eyes and she was suffocating, she could hardly breathe. Suddenly, Mark stared at her lips and her eyes widen in alert, she knew he was going to kiss. He started to inch closer and she didn’t know if she should turn her head or let him capture her lips. She debated but most of her wanted his lips on hers and he just lean in, he was about to press it closer when her phone rang, causing him to turn away and used his hand to push himself off her with the help of the table behind. She was leaning against the table as she sigh and took out her phone. Mark checked the phone and it was the same number that sent her 5 messages “I WILL COME PERSONALLY FOR YOU” she frowned and showed it to Mark as Mark looked at it and frowned “who is this?” She shrug “I don't know. He never told me the name. I have no idea what's all this.” Mark smiled and took her phone and off-ed it before he said “should we continue what we were about to do?” She flicked his fore

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter