14.

Bad to good
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suddenly, she was awoken in the middle of the night as she got up slowly and rubbed her eyes, Jinyoung’s face soon appeared in front of her eyes, she was about to ask when Jinyoung put a finger to his lips and quickly took Seora by the hand and brought her downstairs by the hand. She yawn and looked at Jackson, he had removed the bandage when he was bathing, the difference is that now continued bleeding and seora was awoken by the sight of the blood. “WHAT HAPPENED?!” She asked in shock as Jinyoung rubbed his nape “He got up in the middle of the night and didn't see very well, he tripped on Jaebum’s leg and hit his head against the edge of the table. He started bleeding and passed out.” Jinyoung said sheepishly and that's when she realized that Jackson was slumped upwards, Bambam was beside him, holding him up, he wasn't even moving as the lights .

Seora quickly ran up to Jackson “Pass me the first aid kit, torchlight and call the ambulance.” She said as she pressed down on the wound with a cloth, like Bambam was doing, she overtook Bambam’s job, realizing a few blood drops on the floor, Jackson must have shed them before completely passing out. She guessed and Jinyoung passed her the first aid kit as she lay Jackson down on his back and took out the antiseptic and quickly used a tweezer with cotton wool and tried to stop the bleeding. After the 5th wool, it started to bleed lesser and she dab the antiseptic cotton on the wound before using her teeth to cut off the tape to tape the bandage onto the wound, top and bottom.

She took a torchlight and shone it in Jackson’s eyes, his pupil still worked correctly with immediate effect. She frowned “I'm scared if he gets blood clot or internal bleeding though. I think it's safer to send him to the hospital since he passed out.” Jaebum shook his head “Jackson is just sleeping.” Everyone looked at him “are you a doctor?” Bambam tease and jaebum shook his head “Seora isn't either. It's just normal. He’ll be awake tomorrow with no recollection.” Jinyoung laughed “I'm sorry I woke you up from your beauty sleep. It's only 7am now.” She smiled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter