34.

Bad to good
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark sent her home and followed her up as she stood outside the door, “well.. I am home.” She said awkwardly as Mark nodded “Seems like it.” He said and she waved awkwardly and spun around but Mark spun her back, causing her to gasp as she lean against the door, Mark trapping her with his two hands by her side. He looked at her with love and she felt herself melting into a puddle as he leaned in and capture her lips as she widen her eyes before closing them, Mark fiddled with her lips as she opened them and moan when Mark slipped his tongue inside as Mark tried to get her key inside her bag and suddenly fumbled to open the door as he kicked off his shoes, he grabbed her thigh, pressing them as she jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist, his lips never leaving hers as he brought her to the sofa and they broke apart for air as Mark looked at her, beautifully under him as he dived in for her neck as she moan, causing him to stay around on her collarbone, marking her as she moan, causing pleasure to his ears as he looked at her, he wasn’t sure if she wanted it right now as she looked at him and quickly pulled his neck down to kiss him, she was aggressive as she tugged his belt, causing him to feel high as he brought her up and brought her to the room, not even resting during the kiss.

Once when they were inside the room, he pulled down her dress slightly by the shoulder and kiss them, causing her to moan as he marked those areas too. He ped her dress and let it drop to the ground, she was standing there in her undergarments as he eyed her lustfully as she smiled and his shirt shakily as he suddenly grabbed her and roughly kissed her, his head was throbbing with excitement as he pressed her thigh, causing her to jump and wrap her thigh around his waist as he brought her to the bed and threw her on it as he removed the shirt before diving down to her body, using his hand to rub her clothed sensitive part while he kissed her from the throat down to her before unclasping the bra, exploring the intimate part that nobody could experience, she moan as he kissed them and went further down to her sensitive part as he rubbed her thigh, causing her to bite her lips as Mark smiled and went up to her face as she couldn’t hold it on any longer and grabbed Mark’s belt and unbuckle it as Mark threw his pants across the room and hovered over her as he kissed her.

He bit her wolf tattoo, on it, marking it as his, causing her to moan, making him shiver with pleasure. When she woke up the next morning, she found herself with Mark’s body behind her, his hands were wrapped tightly around her waist as she turned to face Mark as she sigh and went closer, covering herself in Mark. “Good morning beautiful.” Mark said as he kissed her forehead as she grumbled “I feel sore all over.” Mark laughed as Mark hugged her “You look so beautiful .” He tease and she hit him “You erted .” She groan and he laughed a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter