06.

Bad to good
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ahhh!!! This is so hard!” She frowned as Mark laughed and massage her shoulder “I cant believe. I have to study Biology, Chemistry, Physics, English literature, Korean, English, Math, additional math, Korean literature. After school study!!! Ahhh!” She said and hit her head against the table in her house.

It was a Saturday and they were trying to rush finish through their assignment on their literature book and Mark was trying to teach her Korean. “I forgot the last time I facetime-d Jisoo.” She whine and Mark sigh. “Midterms are coming. Once midterms end, it’s a 1 month holiday. You can facetime Jisoo all you want!”

She rolled her eyes “I have a bad feeling about the 1 month holiday.” She said and Mark laughed. “Come on. Lets do this!” She rolled her eyes “Oh please. CAN WE PLEASE TAKE A BREAK. I AM HUNGRY.” Mark looked at her and frowned. It was 7pm and they were only halfway through.

“Fine. A break. What do you have?” He asked and she smiled “Cup noodle. Lets eat cup noodle.” She said happily and Mark sigh and shook his head “No way. I am calling for take aways.”

The girl pout as Mark called for a delivery. They both did a little bit of the work when the door bell rang. The girl took the food and mark paid while he took the utensils.

“I got spicy rice cake, kimchi and black bean noodle.” He said as he took the black bean noodle out and vigorously shook it before taking off the plastic covering and passed it to the girl. “thank you Mark!” she said and he rolled his eyes “Drop the formalities alright.” He smiled and patted her head.

After they ate, they put the dishes back into the metal box and put it outside. They both did work until 12am when they are finally done. “FINALLY!” she said as she stretched her legs and arm. “Man. I feel beat!” She said as she looked at the times and her eyes widen “OH MY ITS 12!” she said as she looked at Mark “Do you want to stay the night? I feel bad.” She said and Mark laughed “I feel bad to impose on your grandma.” He said and she froze “Oh.. my.. grandma?”

Mark nodded “You told me that she bought this house. She should be here. Though I didn’t see her. Is she ill?” Mark asked and the girl shook her head “She.. passed on.” Mark suddenly widen his eyes “Oh.. I’m sorry.” He said and she smiled “It’s fine. Wanna st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter