33.

Bad to good
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Coco is sick! FOLLOW ME TO THE VET MARK!” Youngjae shouted, Youngjae is known to be Coco’s mother and Mark was Coco’s father and Coco was their pet dog. “Sheesh, you always say Coco is sick when she’s fine.” Mark said, annoyed as Youngjae rolled his eyes “What do you know? It’s not like you’re the vet. Let’s go!” He said and pushed Mark to leave as Mark said “ALRIGHT. ALRIGHT. LET ME PUT ON SOME CLOTHES FIRST. SHEESH.” Mark wore a raglan shirt with three quarter pants and left the house with a frantic youngjae.

“Your dog’s name?” The receptionist ask as youngjae said “Coco.” They weigh her and realized that she's a little underweight and Mark rolled his eyes “This was why I told you. We don't need to run her every time. She's clearly in the unhealthy zone.” Mark argued as Youngjae rolled his eyes “What do you know?!” He complained and Mark was hit with Youngjae trying to get Mark to agree with him that something is wrong with Coco. “Young Jae, can you shut up?” He growled and Young Jae rolled his eyes “whatever.”

Suddenly, the receptionist called “Coco? Doctor Jo is ready to see you” they walked to the door “Jo… it reminds me of Jo Seora.” Young Jae said as Mark smiled “I miss her.” Young Jae nodded “all of us do.” Young Jae knocked on the door and went in as the vet looked up to see Mark. “Seora…?” Young Jae asked as she smiled “Yes. I'm Jo Seora.” She bowed as Mark’s mouth was wide open “Seora…” he quickly grab her and hugged her as she widen her eyes, “thank god you're well!” Suddenly Mark let her go “do you know me?” She looked confuse and Mark was about to panic but Youngjae beat him to it “OH MY GOD. SEORA. HOW CAN YOU FORGET US?! WE WERE BEST FRIENDS. WE LITERALLY HUNG OUT EVERYDAY!!!” He shouted and shook her as she became dizzy and Mark stopped Youngjae “Stop it, you are hurting her.” Youngjae let go and she frowned “Who are you?” She asked as Mark felt himself grew dizzy before she laughed.

“Was my acting skills a pass? Maybe I should audition for an actress role.” She joked, making Mark and Youngjae growled as they punched her on the shoulder “Yah! That hurts.” She grumbled and Youngjae said “You deserve it. Now examine my Coco so I can get lost.” She rolled her eyes “Pssshhhhh, rude.” She put Coco on the metal table like top. She inspected Coco “Why did you bring Coco here?” She asked as Youngjae said “YOU ARE THE VET. MY COCO IS SICK! TREAT HER.” Seora showed Youngjae an unbelievable face “Coco is not sick. She is underweight and it is unhealthy for her to be underweight. Why did you even bring her in? Were you suppose to waste my time and breath?” She asked as Youngjae’s face fell “MY COCO IS SICK! YOU TREAT HER!!!!!” Youngjae demanded as she frowned “Are you the vet or am I the vet?” she challenged and Youngjae was at a loss. “I told you already. You should stop bringing Coco to the vet and get charged for nothing.” Seora frowned at Mark’s sentence “It’s alright. This is on the house. I will pay for it. So be it. Remember to feed Coco more alright.”

She opened the gap of the reception “Soo Jung ya?” She asked and received a reply from the other side as she said “The charge for Coco’s examination is on the house.” As Soo Jung replied “Sure.” Before Seora closed the gap. Youngjae made a fuss and exit the room as Mark bow “I am sorry about Youngjae’s behavior. He became eccentric after we adopted Coco.” He frowned and Seora laughed “It’s fine. Youngjae was always like that.” She clicked on the computer, avoiding eye contact with Mark as Mark awkwardly stood there. “Seora.” He said and she looked up, raise a brow as he smiled “Would you want to go have dinner with me later?” She smiled “Are you trying to pick me up right now?” He rubbed his nape shyly “I just wanted to catch up with you.” She laughed as she shook her head. “By chance, are you.. married?” He asked, he felt his whole world slow and he felt like she was torturing him as she stayed silently, slowly killing him as she laughed and showed her finger, there was no ring and he breathe a sigh of relief “I am still single as ever but I have kids.” He felt his heart dropped “You’re a widow? Divorced?” She laughed “Do you want to meet them later?” She raise a brow and he laughed “Sure. If they are lovable as you. Why not?” She smiled “See you later then?” He asked and she nodded “I end at 5pm.” He nodded “Right outside.”

He walked out and looked at Youngjae and frowned “I invited her for dinner and she isn’t married but she got kids so I think she divorced.” Mark was about to burst out crying when Youngjae frowned, “What’s meant to be is meant to be Mark.” Youngjae squeezed his shoulder “Would you mind?” He asked and Mark looked at him “Would I mind what?” Youngjae smile “Would you mind that she’s married before? Would you mind that she has kids?”Mark thought for a while before shaking his head “I never mind all that.” Youngjae nodded “Isn’t that the questions you needed confirmation for? Mark, all of us support you for everything you’ve done and I hope you will be able to chase Seora properly now.” He said as Mark smiled and fist bump Youngjae “You’re the best!” She looked at her phone after

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter