07.

Bad to good
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark woke up to the blazing sun as he squint and looked down at who was lying on his sore shoulders as he recalled the events.

“Mark… Can I trust you?” She asked in a raspy voice. “I need to trust you to be able to tell you what I’ve been through.”

He sigh as he ruffled his hair with his free hand and tried to pry her off him slowly as she mumbled and inch herself close to his body. He inspected her every feature, “You’re really pretty” he said and she smirk “I know. I see you only think so when I am asleep.” She said with close eyes and Mark rolled his eyes “Get your head off my hand. Its heavy.”

She rolled her eyes “don’t want. I like it.” She tease as she inch closer to Mark as Mark rolled his eyes and flicked her forehead as her face scrunched up in a frown. Mark pushed her off his hand and he sat up and massage and stretched his arm. “You're no fun.” She said with a pout and he rolled his eyes “You’re no good either.” He said and she rolled her eyes “should we study today?” Mark asked and she groan.

“Go on. I need to ensure you pass well for midterms!” He grabbed her hand and pulled her up from the bed for she resisted and ended up falling on Mark. Their faces were so close and mark’s face heated up as the girl sigh and leaned her head on his chest, “Mark.”

Mark looked at her as she looked at him “why is your heart racing?” She asked “are you sick?” She wanted to touch Mark’s head when Mark just pushed her away and stood up, dusting himself as the girl rolled her eyes. “Fine. Whatever. I don't care.” She said with a huff.

“Let's just eat breakfast and continue with our work.” Mark said as he pinched the bridge of his nose, he don't know what was going on with the clueless girl. She was triggering him non stop and he didn't know why he lets himself get triggered.

“Breakfast? Hello Mr Mark, the timing reads 1pm in the late afternoon? BESIDES, it's Sunday! Sunday is when everyone gets to rest, we all get to sleep in before going back to the doomsday tragedy tomorrow!” She whine as Mark rolled his eyes “really? Tragedy? What is this? Romeo and Juliet?” He snort and she sigh as she got onto the bed and rolled up in the blanket like a sushi “Even Romeo and Juliet had a better tragedy than this.”

Mark frowned as he stared at the sushi rolled up girl. He grabbed the blanket and tried to roll her out of it, bad decision cause he tripped and landed on the sushi girl, his face was inch closer to hers. She stared at him “You’re so heavy.” She said, he leaned in, his cheeks were bright pink “Why are you not scared that I’ll take advantage?” He asked as she laughed “I don’t know. Get lost.” She growled.

He was not ready to go though, he lean in as she stared at him, wide eyed. He is going to kiss me. Turn, turn that head!! She screamed in her mind but kept her eyes shut as he kissed her nose. He pushed himself off “I think I am not feeling well so I’ll head home now. Bye.” He said and walked out of the room. I must be crazy. He thought, I hope she isn’t scared. My heart is racing and I am heating up. I should be crazy. Yes. Crazy. I should go home and clear my thoughts. He touched his heart that was racing and took ten deep breaths.

What is wrong with him? Yah! This isn’t the first time a boy kissed you. You let Jisoo kiss you so many times, why did you want to reject Mark? It’s not like Mark has a problem. This is weird. She thought as she held her cheeks Why are my cheeks so hot? She used her phone camera and let out a hiccup Why am I blushing?! She bit her lips as she looked down. I should go and eat ramen. She walked out and realized that her ramen was on low supply and she inflated her cheeks with a pout. “Maybe I should just head out.” She looked and realized it was still bright outside. She frowned as she looked at her phone and see 3 messages from Jisoo. “Great. I didn’t even check my messages now.”

From ; Jisoo

Yah, is ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter