03.

Bad to good
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey mom, I hope you don’t mind. I will not visit you as often but Jisoo will be with you..” Madison was wearing a shirt that Jisoo own and shorts that she had on when she 'went to school'. It was the same pair of shorts that she left the house with after a faithful slap on the face by her own dad.

“I hope you understand. I thought that if I was bad, daddy would make me more important than that witch. But I guess not, I am disappointed but nothing hurts me more than you being gone ma.” She sigh as she dusted off the grass that grew on the tombstone and took the flowers from Jisoo’s hand.

“I remember that you said you love baby breaths so I got them for you.” She said as she put it down “I’m sorry that Daddy is out of his mind ma… I wish you were still here.” She cried as Jisoo bent down and wiped her tears before saying “I will take care of her and if shes going to be in Korea, I will take care of you. Do not worry.” He smiled as the girl nodded.

They stayed around for a while before Jisoo took her hand and walked out of the cemetery “I feel so bad leaving my mom.” She said with a pout and Jisoo smiled “Why? You are going to Korea. Your mom’s home country. You’ll also learn Korean and you might come back right? If you don’t, I’ll go Korea.”

She laughed “If you do go Korea, bring my mom with you.” She tease and he laughed “Your Korean improved, I am proud.” Jisoo said and she laughed “Teasing me again? Pfft.”

He laughed and took her hand “Lets go get some ice cream before we go to the airport.” He said and they went to the ice cream chain “I got you waffles ice cream. Is it still peppermint?” He asked and she nodded “and is yours still green tea?”

He nodded and laughed “You still hate green tea?”

She nodded “No way am I ever eating green tea!” She said and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter