15.

Bad to good
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She and yugyeom sat on the swing for hours, talking as the sun rose high up. “I am going to sneak back into the room and wear my swimsuit as well as my clothes, if anyone asks, tell them I will be at the beach.” Yugyeom looked at him “You sure you don’t need me to accompany you?” She laughed, “I am all grown Yugyeom. Chill.”

She went upstairs and quietly wore her swimsuit from the day before and got on an oversized shirt and walked outside quietly and on to the beach as she let the breeze embrace her as she inhale the salty smell from the sea. She turned to her left and walked, the water brushing her leg slightly as she walked on the beach, turning the heads of the other boys. She walked to the rock that she was with Mark the day before and sat on the lower rocks as she looked at the sea and enjoys the nature.

“Erm, excuse me?” She heard and turned to the source of the voice “My friends and I notice you from a while ago and they wanted me to ask you for your number…” A boy with brown fluffy hair, nice skin and enchanting eyes asked me with an endearing and welcoming smile with white perfect teeth

“I am jongin by the way.” He said with his hands outstretched as the girl smile “Why do you need my number?” Seora asked as Jongin awkwardly put his hand down “I don’t know, maybe we could hang out, get to know each other better I guess.” He rubbed his nape as the girl smiled before looking at the sea “Erm…” Jongin was getting pretty awkward as she said “I bet my coin that I am older.”

Jongin suddenly smiled “I love older women!” She was taken aback by the response and quickly blurted out “I have a boyfriend.” In fact, she doesn’t have one but she needs to shake him off. “I don’t believe you. It’s just a lie to get me to stop right?” He tease and she thought in her mind smart . Suddenly, she heard a voice and she turned to see, including Jongin who turned to the back and she saw a certain brown head and smiled “I am her boyfriend.” He said as he walked up “What would it take for you to back off from hitting on my girlfriend?” he raise a brow and the girl smiled, unable to take off the heavenly feel of being his girlfriend.

“No man, I am sorry. I was just.. Sorry.” He walked away as Seora looked at him and he looked at her “Girlfriend aye?” She said and he laughed “What are you doing out here? Its barely 10am.” S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter