19.

Bad to good
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She woke up to the sound of her phone ringing but was only half awake as she heard a husky voice answer her phone and was about to fall back asleep when she jolted awake, she was sure she didn’t invite any of the got7 members to her house and she had no recollection of inviting any boys, only to see Jisoo’s back image, Oh right. But why is he answering my phone? Jisoo spun and saw Seora as he passed the phone back

“Hello?” She said and Mark’s voice sounded “You awake?” She grumbled “Yeah. Thanks for calling, I almost wanted to sleep.” She yawn and Mark laughed “Go get ready, we will pick you up.” She nodded with a sound and Mark hung up as she dragged herself out of bed “what is this? I have never seen a Seora get out of bed early.” He said with an amused face, a raise brow and Seora nodded “I know right. The things I do for them.” She grabbed a dress shirt, shorts and high knee socks before going into the toilet.

When she came out, she looked at Jisoo “Are you not going to bathe?” Jisoo nodded “Will do. Going now.” He grabbed a few tee shirt out of his luggage as she took a cup and orange juice and poured it in as she went to the tv and switched it on before unlocking her phone and frowned at the wallpaper, it was suppose to be a photo of her and got7 in stupid clothes for the fashion show but instead, she was greeted by the photo of her and jisoo as she changed it to a photo of her and a sleeping Mark. Jisoo came out with a casual white shirt with blue 3 quarter shorts.

Soon, the bell of the apartment rang and she opened it, to be tackled by a Jackson who dropped on her, “I am sooooo tired!” He whined, hugging her as she laughed “you’re so heavy! Get off me!” Mark pried Jackson off her and she ruffled Bambam’s hair, all of them were sleepy and tired and she cant help but laugh at their tired expression “You ready to go?” The only fresh looking boys were Jinyoung, Mark and JB, as expected of the flower boys in the group. “Yeah, hold on.” She spun around “Jisoo, do you wanna go now?” Jisoo looked up and Jinyoung’s eyes widen, followed by Yugyeom, youngjae and Jb. “Jisoo yah..” Jisoo smirk “Long time no see kiddos.” Seora looked at them and at Jisoo, Why do I have a bad omen about this?

They left the house in a tense situation, the only people who didn’t know is Mark, Jackson and Bambam, along with Seora. Jackson was trying to lighten up the mood but it wasn’t working. “Okay, lets split.” JB said “The couple should obviously be together.” He smirked and Jisoo grabbed on to Seora’s hand, causing everyone to look at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter