36.

Bad to good
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Seora, you have a delivery!” Soo Jung said as Seora walked out “What delivery?” She asked as Soo Jung passed her a bouquet of baby breath and a box of chocolate as she laughed. “I am so jealous of you! Your boyfriend keeps sending you gifts. If only my boyfriend would do that.” Soo Jung said with envy as Seora laughed “It’s nothing. Really.” She walked in and on cue, her phone rang. “Hello Mr Obsessive boyfriend Mark Tuan.” She said and he laughed “It’s the 100th bouquet. It has been 100 days since we got together.” Mark sad and she laughed “You keep track don’t you.” Causing him to laugh “Dinner tonight?” She rolled her eyes “When did I not have dinner with you?” She asked and he laughed “When you always tell me cup noodle is the best.” She made a sound through the phone “Remember when I said I should get a boyfriend to cook? I meant a boyfriend that can only cook cup noodle. You totally screw up the kimchi stew I was making the other time and we ran out of other ingredients, leaving only cup noodle.” He laughed “Fine, whatever. I got a reservation anyway, at that favorite restaurant of yours.” He said and her ears perk up “YOU MEAN MY FAVORITE BEEF PLACE?” she asked with utmost excitement as Mark laughed “no. what I meant by your favorite restaurant, I meant the restaurant own by your favorite duos.” She laughed “It better be good.”

There was a knock on the door “Okay, work is starting. Got to go!” She said and he smiled “Love ya.” She said “Alright alright, sheesh.” Making Mark say “Say it back Seora.” She rolled her eyes “Love you too. Happy?” He nodded as they hung up the phone. When she was finally done, she sat down as she hit her head against the table “Oh my god, I need to find time to breathe.” She said as the door open “At least you’re breathing now! Here is coffee and your lunch.” Soo Jung happily said as she sat on the chair in front of Seora “Let’s eat!” Seora saw the bento “Did my boyfriend send bento here?” She nodded as she ate the kimbap “I need to hand it to you, if he was mine, we would be married.” She looked at Soo Jung “Just marry him then.” Soo Jung laughed “I would but he only has eyes for you.” Seora opened the bento and laughed, it was a face of got7 on the cookies and the rice had heart as she took a picture, making Soo Jung look at the bento “This is a weird lunch box..” She said, wary as Seora laughed before lifting up the cookies “these are the faces of my friends, I can’t believe he made these cookies with their face.” She laughed and Soo Jung’s mouth open wide “CAN YOU EVEN BEAR TO EAT THEM?!”

After lunch, they had a hectic day as more and more customers file in and she kept telling them about the diet, gave the dog shots, medicines, diagnose the condition and by the last customer,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter