16.

Bad to good
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark and Seora was teamed up due to how they were partnered to be room mates. Bambam suggested it due to how tiring and troublesome it would be to move the luggage in and out for a single game. “So are you going to dress me up or I dress you up?” Mark asked and she glared at him “Isn’t it a dress each other up game? What's your idea?” He laughed “Is it possible that we cross dress?” She shook her head “I have a feeling you’ll tear my clothes! But you are not so buff so I guess it should be fine!”

She took out a crop top and a pair of shorts and passed it to Mark before spinning around so that Mark could change, when it was done, she spun around and couldn’t hide the laughter bubbling up, Mark wore the crop top but it barely covers his stomach as it only covers the upper part of his chest. The shorts he wore was a little short so it covered only 1/3 of his legs and it was a disturbing view as she started laughing, clutching her stomach as she rolled around.

After laughing for a good 3 minutes, Mark decided to dress her up with a shirt that was tied in a knot that didn’t even cover half her chest. He also made her wear his shorts that was too big for her, a little bigger. Then he made her wear a pair of bra on her head, causing her to hate it but he started laughing and she wondered if she and Mark was gonna win the contest. The time limit was up and everyone gathered at the coffee table, allowing laughter to circulate around the group before officially starting a fashion walk in pairs.

Soon, after pictures and photos taken with everyone in the group, Bambam called someone on his phone soon, the bell rang. “This friend of mine booked 2 houses and he decided to rent 1 to us when he realized that all his friends did not need that many rooms when they all can stay in the living room and stuff.” He opened the door and brought the guy in.

“Oh! Its you!” Seora said, a finger in mid air as he smiled “We meet again. What are you wearing?” He asked and looked at Mark “Oh, so you two are part of Bambam’s clique!” Bambam looked at him “Kai, you know them two?” He nodded “I asked her for her number or her name and she said her boyfriend is him.” Everyone stared at both of them “WHEN DID YOU TWO GET TOGETHER?!” Causing everyone to get shock as she was shy “Yah, stop asking. It just happened.” It was a lie, but they expected anyways.

Jongin stared at all of them and said “I really hate to admit it but he did well.” Jongin pointed at Mark, “followed by Bambam and him.” He pointed at Jinyoung. It meant that whoever was next had to be the partners of either three to ensure which wins. “Followed by her.” Causing everyone to widen their mou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter