01.

Bad to good
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“sighs” she said as she looked back down on the paper, flipping her pen in her fingers. She was so tired of school and she wanted to run out but this is her favorite subject, ironical. She hated school and she was a trouble maker but she liked a subject?

This subject was literature and she always scored high for this subject. “Ralph is a protagonist in the story but he has some antagonist side doesn’t he? The way he ostracize Piggy and the way he participated in Simon’s killing along with how he is so happy when he had injured a boar right?” The teacher wrote on the board, the contribution of the mind map that she was going through as the girl copied it down.

The bell rang as the teacher handed them back the essay they did, the frowns on their face was evident as the teacher handed the A+ paper back to the girl “You did well again” she took the paper and stuffed it into her bag as the teacher walked out. She opened the window “Again?” 

She heard as she turned her head towards the class president “Orh.” She answered as the class president sigh “Are you really sneaking out now?”

The girl nodded and threw her bag out as she jumped down and dusted the grass off her hands and knees “I am telling!”

The president said as the girl smirk, suddenly, a bag was tossed and the president got shock as the boy came down through the window. “Yo Jisoo." She said as he laughed and took her hand and her bag in the other hand as he ran, bringing her.

They had only a few minutes left to get out, they wasted too much time with the president. “Why did you follow me?” She asked as he laughed while they both panted. “Why not? I guess you need a ride.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter