Temporary Peace

A Different Field of Decisions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Doo-sik stared at the computer as he observed all the data, the slush funds that both Vice-President Jin and Director Jin had collected. If anything goes wrong on his account, he could still count on Hye Jung to serve justice for him. His time isn’t much anymore, but he would like to see Ji Hong married before he goes off, and if he really could, to see and play with a grandchild. They were still very shy of their feelings, even though they are actually engaged 14 years ago by him as well as Hye Jung’s grandmother.

But unlike what the two were thinking, Doo-sik wanted to move the wedding up to this year, so that he could see some kids from him. He chuckled to himself. It will definitely be interesting.

----------------------------------

Hye Jung relaxed in her Jacuzzi when she heard a few clicks from her living room. She wrapped her body with a towel, getting ready to get some clothes before moving down to the commotion sight. Only having to wear her undergarments, Hye Jung was suddenly put into a chokehold where she could only put her hands on the assailant’s arm.

The body moves on reflex when in danger in a way that was learned and practiced or you are used to. These habits were learned that is needed for the body to know when young. Once childhood has passed, nothing can take its place.

She pushed the assailant back before smelling something familiar.

“Hong-saeng-nim?” but she didn’t wait for the answer as she flipped the poor man over, doing a shoulder lock on him.

“Arg……” True enough, it happens to be Ji Hong, who was groaning in pain. “You’re still as brutal as ever.”

“Says the man almost ually assaulted me,” Ji Hong flipped around where he was in a mount position. He grinned boyishly, unknowing of the consequences he just did. Hye Jung, on one hand, knew the immorality committed, but she really felt comfortable being under him for some reason. As more thoughts came into her mind, her face went crimson a few shades darker. Ji Hong wanted to ask if she was sick when he realized the compromising position.

He quickly moved away from her, deeply embarrassed by his actions. It seems so relaxing that he was afraid that he would be chasing her away.

“Hong-saeng…….. Oppa,” Hye Jung was going to do him as the usual way when she just blurts out another. Ji Hong slowly looked towards her, with both of their eyes locked onto each other. “Do you think……. We should use that deal wisely?”

“Th-That deal?” Ji Hong ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter