Memories of The Past: Happiness

A Different Field of Decisions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hye Jung internally gritted her teeth. “If you do not wish to have that, I can give you a referral and send your MRI scan to the doctor.”

“I don’t want to go to a different hospital.” Hye Jung, in her mind, was screaming with anger, “We could use your employee discount, right? I heard that the discount is 30 percent. You have done nothing for my family. It’s not like you’ll pay my bill. It won’t inconvenience you in any way. Do you know what I’ve been through while living with your father? I ended up with a condition like this because of all the stress.”

“Like you have done anything for me? I cut all ties with this family 23 years ago. A parent-and-child relationship doesn’t end that easily. You don’t even know anything about me.” Hye Jung scoffed.

“It’d be so great if you could visit him and apologize to him.” The woman spoke sarcastically. “I’ll stay at this hospital regardless of what you say.”

Hye Jung smirked as her darker side decided to come out and play. “Visit that womanizer of a father and reunite with this family? Why not you try and start years before I wasn’t born, instead of parading around the house when I was born like you have won the game? The moment he divorced my Eomma, is the day where he has lost his oldest daughter. It may sound rude to you, but to me, you are nothing worth more than trash.”

“You!”

Hye Jung’s eyes narrowed, “What’s wrong? Didn’t you say that you will stay in this hospital regardless of what I say? Why are you getting offended? I hit all the points; right straight on target and accurately, isn’t it? You still parade around with that attitude of yours when everyone in that neighborhood who heard your conversation with Eomma knew that you were the true third party.” The smirk on her face disappeared, however, the amusement in her eyes shone brightly, “Since I’m done now, you can go off now.”

“I’m going to mouth off to everyone what you have said to me!” The woman screamed at her face, not caring if the people outside could hear it.

“Then let’s take it off to court then.” Hye Jung smiled, the nurse who was with them backed away from her. She has heard about a few things during the time where Boss-nim was going to be attacked, only to find that the danger could be on a higher level than what anyone could have thought. The woman stormed off, with her daughter shyly trailing behind her. Hye Jung sat back down, satisfied that this episode is done, for now.

----------------------------------------

Seo Woo found herself

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter