The Start of Chaos

A Different Field of Decisions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyung Soo jaw dropped as he saw how fast she was working, and it wasn’t even with help. She practically chased him out along the way while finishing the last touches of her patient’s. Dr. Jung was the next obstacle that he would have to face.

“Is there an operation room ready?” The doctor in charge questioned.

“Deh, room 1.” Yoon Do was slightly confused.

“What about room 2?”

“The new staff member’s operating right now. It’s an emergency surgery for extradural haemorrhage.”

Yoon Do frowned as he continued to ask. “Why is there a surgery I don’t know about?”

Kyung Soo shivered as he spoke. “She fought off men and made the decision by herself as the patient himself is going through intervals of consciousness and unconscious.”

“Then you could have called me! What the hell were you doing!?” He raised his voice as annoyance appeared. Kyung Soo lowered himself once more, forgetting the advice given to him.

“I apologize. But she said that if she waited for you, you would have an organization of gangsters to kill you to no end…….”

Yoon Do silently sighed. “It’s alright. Just take responsibility later.” He walked away to get ready for the upcoming surgery.

“Why did you cause trouble for yourself?” Seo Woo asked. No one would be that reckless in handling such things.

“You haven’t met the new Staff Member, haven’t you?”

“Why?” Seo Woo looked confused.

“There will be war. There can be only one sun.” Kyung Soo spoke exasperatedly.

She looked at him with half confusion, half amusement, muttering to herself. “What’s got into him?”

---------------------------

Putting back on her shirt, Kang Soo came barging in. He turned pale while blushing as she buttoned her shirt. She took a glance on the first year before she finished up her buttons. “Where are your manners? Can’t you see that I’m changing?”

D-Dr. Jung wants you to wait until his surgery is over.” Hye Jung rolled her eyes.

“Why.”

“He is angry since he’s is the one who’s on call today.” Kang Soo worriedly answered her.

With a nonchalant tone, Hye Jung replied. “Tell him that I will see him in the morning.”

“Er……” Kang Soo was finding words for an explanation. “Dr. Jung hates it when someone doesn’t follow the rules.”

“What surgery is he on?”

“A subarachnoid haemorrhage due to a ruptured cerebral aneurysm.” Hye Jung thought for a while before closing her locker and hung her arm around Kang Soo’s shoulder.

“I just hate having to wait.” She declared, “He’s handling with a Staff Member and not a Fellow. I do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter