Delusional Pride

A Different Field of Decisions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What are you wondering about?” Seo Woo passed the clipboard to him before sharing the clipboard with Young Gook. Yoon Do blinked before he decided to ask.

“Why would you say that?” Seo Woo thought for a moment and shrugged. Why would she really care?

“Nothing.” She replied in a safe manner, “You looked spaced out when you were walking towards here.” Yoon Do was caught off guard.

Was he that obvious? He was only thinking about Hye Jung when Seo Woo continued, “But I doubt you should be able to get her. She’s engaged ever since I met her for the first time.” Yoon Do process the information with discernment. Was she in a high position that someone offered marriage to her? Or the fact that she had been engaged with the fact that she couldn’t get true love out of it? Somehow, he felt jealous about it. He wanted to be the man for her; those are the feelings that he is actually feeling right there and then.

“Engaged? To who?” Seo Woo shrugged. She had seen the ring on Hye Jung’s finger at times, but she has never heard her fiancé before. Not even on how he looks like or how he acts. Never a word spoken about him made Soon Hee as well as herself to think that Hye Jung hated the marriage arrangement.

Seo Woo decided to visit the lady that they have saved during the dating session. Her sense of humor and feelings somehow were like hers, but unlike the lady, she still had Hye Jung to count on during her crestfallen days.

“I like you. I should have lived like you in the beginning.” Seo Woo smiled.

“You’re just as hot-tempered as I am.”

“Will you do me a favor?” Seo Woo let her continue, “Please tell my son to bring the witch here. He wouldn’t listen to me.” Seo Woo kept silent as she thought about one thing. What would Hye Jung do in this situation?

----------------------------------

Ji Hong entered into Chief Kim’s room, knowing that his father and Tae Ho would be inside. He smiled upon seeing his father.

“Deh, abeoji.”

“Why are you so busy?” Tae Ho asked as Doo-sik looked back and forth within his son and him.

“I know.”

“Isn’t he still on vacation?” Doo-sik looked confused as Ji Hong playfully pointed to Tae Ho, implying that he was the one that made him work. He smiled when Tae Ho panicked. “Why are you giving my son a hard time?”

“I wasn’t, sir. I told him not to come, but he keeps insisting.” He explained for himself as the game of blaming starts.

“Aish, that’s not true, doctor!” Ji Hong was internally laughing from within as his father

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter