With A Hint of Melancholy

A Different Field of Decisions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soon Hee squealed as she started looking around excitedly. She has done her duty here and has Hye Jung and Seo Woo in front of her eating lunch together. “This hospital is so nice. It must be because it’s one of the best hospitals in Seoul. Even the food is luxurious.” Unlike Soon Hee, Seo Woo and Hye Jung have their own problems to settle. They both sat in gloom while eating their lunch in peace.

Soon Hee slowly lost her energy, thinking that it was her fault that she is embarrassing them. “Am I embarrassing the both of you? Why are you two eating even without looking at me once?”

Seo Woo spoke first, “Love life problems; and building rapport with a patient.” Hye Jung sighed as she explained hers as well.

“I met that woman who is my mother on paper, a murderer of my biological mother and my biological dad’s wife.” Seo Woo forgot her worries as she, along with Soon Hee gasped in surprise.

“Where?” Seo Woo questioned.

“She came to the hospital with a facial spasm.” Hye Jung looked away with an expression of annoyance and with a slight monotone voice.

“Daebak! You finally got back to her.” Soon Hee exclaimed, “What did her face look like? Never mind that question. I bet she looked like she wanted to bite her own tongue. She’s broken, old and sick. She got punished for her deeds. So what really happened?” The girls were zooming into Hye Jung as she took another bite.

“She didn’t look broke, and she came with her daughter.” Hye Jung thought for a moment, while Seo Woo decided to ask.

“Is she your sister?”

Hye Jung sighed, “We share the same father, so I guess she’s my half-sister.”

“So what’s the problem?” Both of the girls inquired that it kind of shocked Hye Jung a little. Who knew that living together for some years would produce such a rapport? Seo Woo thought about it for a moment, “If she doesn’t look poor, she can get it treated.”

“I’m transferring the case to Hong-saeng-nim since he knows about this a few years back. I won’t be treating her.” Hye Jung took another bite once more, “The problem is the fact that I’m using him to get away from my problems.”

“Well…… You are siblings all but blood. I’m sure he loves to help you.” Soon Hee explained, seeing that she needs some encouragement. Seo Woo who looked at her phone realized that she has lunch with Young-Gook, “I need to go off now. I have other urgent matters to do.” Hye Jung and Soon Hee waved away as their third member hurried herself to move.

From afar, Kang Soo finally found Hye Jung, smiling away as he laid his arms and his head on the ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter