Plots of Secrets Slowly Unveiled

A Different Field of Decisions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“And I will still be your partner in this, majyo?” Hye Jung blinked her eyes to that, knowing that it would be a challenge to her. Challenges to her are rare in this field, and John Hopkins has done a lot for her. Reaching here hasn’t been much fun; however, it is a good time to get a good time in the surgery room!

“Mullon.” Hye Jung squealed at the challenge given, finally a hard nut to crack in this profession!

Ji Hong seemed surprised, but he appreciated the loving nature of the woman in front of her. It has been a long while since Hye Jung had ever smiled so freely.

“You sure like your challenges, Hye Jung-ah.” Hye Jung grinned as she held on to his hand.

“Deh!” A cheekier version of her decided to come out to play as she kissed Ji Hong right on the lips. Ji Hong has been unprepared for the unexpected surprise, a grin popped into his face as he leaned towards her in a seductive manner.

“Are you seducing me, Hye Jung-ah?” Hye Jung knew she had hit the wrong button of his.

“A-Aniyo.” Curse her stuttering, she could see that she had the predator. He bent over to her lips, kissing her fully on the lips with passion. A dance on their tongues made her tremble in ecstasy, knowing that they are not supposed to do that in the hospital. The kiss ended much to their discontentment, but Ji Hong still has other plans.

He moved over to her neck, on her neck as he marked her. Hye Jung blushed heavily as she playfully pushed Ji Hong away, only to end up with another one on another side of her neck.

“J-Ji Hong-Op-Oppa! This is the hospital! We still have official protocols in here!” She lightly chastised him as he went back to his seat satisfied with his work. Two hickeys on her neck didn’t show professionalism, and certainly, she is now in a mess of her own! She has to tidy up her looks again!

“I’ll wait till the end of the day, Hye Jung-ah~” Ji Hong spoke seductively, sending shivers down her back.

Hye Jung asked herself how she survived her time with him during their younger days.

-------------------------

Soon Hee cleaned up her café as she started her day of work. She could hear those footsteps from below, indicating that there is someone coming to the place soon. As much as she knows, she already designated the timings below. Didn’t the person know about it?

She was cleaning one of the tables when she spoke, “It’s not yet open.”

“Are you disappointed that I came looking like this?” A familiar voice surprised her, turning to the one visit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter