A War or A Party?

A Different Field of Decisions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hye Jung strode towards Yoon Do’s office, knocking on his door before entering.

“You walked. I told you to run here immediately.” Yoon Do wasn’t paying attention as he continued to look at his papers, “Didn’t you hear that I wanted you to wait?”

“I did.”

“Is that your way of insulting me?” Hye Jung was surprised. She didn’t see how Staff Members are needed to report to one another about it. She only wanted to find Doo-sik and start walking around while working at the same time.

“I sent you a message-”

“That you’d wait at a café.” Yoon Do interrupted, “Why do I have to meet you one-on-one outside of the hospital?”

“I didn’t think of it this way. I apologize. But let me ask you a question.” Hye Jung closed her eyes before opening them again, “Do I need to report to you about anything as if you are the Head Division?”

Tension seems to be high from there, and it seemed scary that the two of them weren’t backing down. “This one is apologizing too. I hate those people who do what they have to apologize for later. No more talks about you waiting. Why did you perform the emergency surgery?”

Hye Jung looked straight to his eyes. “Coming to the Emergency Room when you’re off is a type of ceremony. It’s just what I always do on the first day of work.”

“I’m not talking about you coming to the Emergency Room.” Hye Jung felt close to punching someone in the face, but she couldn’t do that until she could get to the gym.

“I couldn’t wait. You’ll know when you see the record.” Hye Jung notifies the situation.

“You didn’t jump on it because you want to show off?” Hye Jung frowned slightly from the explanation, “I guess you gained a bit of fame by doing whatever you wanted to do at the other hospital, but it’s different here.”

“You sound so sure of it.”

“It’s because of the way you act!” Yoon Do exclaimed, Hye Jung narrowing her eyes.

“Do you know the amount of ways you can break a wrist?” Yoon Do glared as she continued, “At least 5 ways. Imagine with me that you are at the door of the Emergency Room where 3 of the resident doctors are going to get beaten 6 ways to Sunday and you are the doctor available to help the patient that they are protecting. How will you do it?”

“How does that even have to do with the surgery you did?!” His eyes flared with anger.

“If we have waited for you and you have 2 patients in your hands, no doubt one of them would have died of either subdural hemorrhage or aneu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter