To Enjoy Life Before Trouble

A Different Field of Decisions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoon Do stared at the Angiography, questioning Kyung Joon, “You examined Oh Yeong Mi after she fainted, right?”

“Deh, after intubation.” He answered with a puzzled look on his face, “What are you going to do by looking at her angiography now?”

“I have to know what went wrong.”

“It happened right after the test, so we couldn’t do anything about it.”

“A scab is blocking her lungs. It’s pulmonary embolism.” Yoon Do’s hand fell to his lap, removing his eyes away from the angiography once more. “Was she alright after switching rooms?”

With a nod of the head, Kyung Joon started explaining. “Deh, and we didn’t find anything in her CT scan.”

“Is her family here?”

“Deh.” Yoon Do knew many things that he had done to harm other’s feelings, but this is one where his heart will never be with a person. The two of them got up, ready to explain the situation of their now dead patient.

---------------------

Seo Woo decided to take a break for the day, a break where she didn’t have to worry all about love. It’s about time where she had to step back and take a breath. A little new in the concept, but refreshing to realize that she could enjoy singlehood while it lasts. Young-Gook followed her from behind, hoping that she wouldn’t do anything stupid or worse. He hadn’t seen her yesterday, and it worried him a lot when it comes to the lady.

Not that she knows that he has been pursuing her since college days, and to add on her intern days. Those were the days where he had to suffer seeing her with another man. Many would call him possessive, but he is a keeper, and he knows it himself too.

Sooni Hawaii is a place where they happen to enter, seeing that Soon Hee would know what Seo Woo preferred on a cloudy day. Young-Gook ordered his own, seeing that he wasn’t familiar with the owner. Silence encamp the place before Young Gook silently took a breath and asked, “Did Jung Yoon Do annoy you again?”

Seo Woo smiled awkwardly as she took a swing of her drink. “No, just need to enjoy the days of singlehood.”

“Eh?”

“I need to enjoy my singlehood before I get into a relationship and get married like Hye Jung.” She pondered for a moment, nodding as she agreed to her ideas.

“Dr. Yoo is married?” Young-Gook blinked for a moment, stunned at the sudden news.

“Engaged, but soon she will have her married life with who knows what……” Soo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter