Shall We Dance?

A Different Field of Decisions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

By the time both of the girls reach the hospital, they were feeling better in their own terms. Seo Woo felt sorry on how she acted yesterday in her house, making a mess out of her living room. Hye Jung didn’t worry too much since a good cleanup is needed once in a while.

The day happened to be a busy one, and she had no time to move herself to the cafeteria anytime soon. Frankly speaking, she had skipped meals before, so what does a meal gone have to do with anything? Ji Hong had often reprimanded her about missing on meals during their days of John Hopkins, and even during her internship as well as residency, people around her continued to complain about her health on the line.

Ji Hong happened to have time on his hands during the night, intending to make up dinner with Hye Jung. He had no doubts that Hye Jung would be skipping meals again since she would still do it even up to now. Calling upon her with the phone, he could feel the downcast emotions of hers as she converses.

“Hye Jung ah…… Are you free for the night?”

She absentmindedly answered as she moved from her position, “Deh…….” She knew that she didn’t want to talk, but she will leave this to Ji Hong whether she would need someone by her side.

“Do you want me to pick you up, Hye Jung ah?” Silence ensued the conversation, leaving the answer to Ji Hong. “I will pick you up from there.”

She took a while to reply when the phone call ended. She sighed as she wasn’t in the mood to talk to anyone. She missed Halmeoni especially today, with the encounter of that wretched woman and her spawn. She couldn’t find herself hating the spawn actually since it was the worthless pair that infuriates her to no end.

She waited for a moment for Ji Hong to arrive. Ji Hong smiled as he walked out of his car, moving forward to her. He knew that she was upset at first glance, and even if he didn’t know anything, yesterday’s incident spread like wildfire.

The past isn’t something that they were very confident of, and it destroys many things that they have not experienced and should never have if given the chance. He hugged her with affection, slowly taking up the time to comfort her as he usually does.

Hye Jung closed her eyes as she relishes in the comfort. It happens to be a habit that both had shared ever since that day, a normal thing that they like. Instead of taking up the car, they silently decided to walk around the park.

Ji Hong gripped her hand gently as Hye Jung leaned on his shoulder. Silence begin to follow them once more, only to have a drop of water to disrupt the walk. Ji Hong looked at the drople

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter