Student and Teacher

A Different Field of Decisions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Walking along with Ji Hong and Tae-ho, Hye Jung had Kang Soo walking beside her with awe-struck eyes. Seo Woo was just right behind them, “Seonsaeng-nim!”

“Oh, geu-rae. It’s been a long time.” They shook hands with each other before they heard a cough. Kang Soo, being awkward, moved away from the group, seeing that he could still join them later. Hye Jung held her hand to , raising an eyebrow on Seo Woo. She awkwardly laughed before hugging Hye Jung.

“I saw Saeng-nim’s thesis on ‘Neurosurgery’, and I’m very impressed with it.” Seo Woo complimented, only to land into another hug, tighter than before.

“And you didn’t comment anything on my thesis on ‘Neurology’?” Hye Jung pouted.

“You make me embarrassed.” Ji Hong laughed as Hye Jung continued to pester Seo Woo. “Oh, seeing this is making me reminisce the old days.”

Tae-ho was surprised, “Do you know each other?”

“Both of them are my students. Prof. Yoo just left for Harvard University scholarship earlier than the class expected, while I left to further up my skills.”

“Seriously? So you taught two neurosurgeons? But wouldn’t Prof. Yoo be working for Massachusetts General Hospital?” More questions seem to come up, but Hye Jung was able to answer them.

“I did work over there as an intern, residency and as a Fellow. They got their information wrong by saying that I became a Staff Member at 26, but I only truly got it when I was 28. Double Diplomas, remember?” Hye Jung explained as she still cuddled Seo Woo.

“Can you let me go now, Hye Jung?”

“Andwae, this is punishment for making me clean up in my own house when you and Soon Hee visited.” Hye Jung fake reprimanded.

“They’re making me so proud as a teacher.” Ji Hong proudly exclaimed, only to be hit by the 2 females.

“Stop blowing your own horn, Hong Ji Hong!” Hye Jung chided him for his pride.

Tae-ho laughed at the comedy in front of him, “So Dr. Jin has the decision to choose within the two of you.”

Hye Jung shrugged, “Or we can do it in another way.”

“Or another way then!” Both of their competitive sides appeared, only to disappear in a mere second.

“Let’s just share her.” They built a truce within themselves, shaking hands in agreement, “Call! Dr. Jung has no chance of touching her now.”

“What?!” Seo Woo was amused, scared and shocked by what just conspired.

“Let’s have fun working together.” Both grinned as they settled the problem. Tae-ho was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter