Trouble Comes in a Troublesome Bulk

A Different Field of Decisions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“How are you?” Ji Hong asked just before they started the operation. Hye Jung is opening up the hole for him while he wore his gown.

“Are you trying to catch up with me now?” Hye Jung spoke with a hint of annoyance. “Concentrate now, talk later.”

“Arrasso, yeo-wang.” It lessens the tension within the operation room as the staff inside were laughing at the joke by the older man. The monitor was placed on the left side that they could still see clearly where the injury was.

Other doctors including Chief Kim stood at the observation platform, worried and anticipating on the actions with Freehand Aspiration.

“Kids, you are going to see the best team that has one of the highest successes of surgery from John Hopkins ever to grace this hospital.” Chief Kim smiled as he announced the news.

“You mean……” Young-Gook widened his eyes.

“They are the part of the top chain, but they are back here in the homeland for good.”

Checking for details, he started inserting the catheter while Hye Jung took up the syringe. He took it from her and inserted its opening into the catheter. It took quite a while before blood was drawn out with success. Hye Jung gave a silent sigh as she took over from him.

“It’s all yours now, Prof. Yoo.” Ji Hong smiled. Hye Jung nodded as she moved towards the surgical area.

“Relax all you want.” Hye Jung joked around. “I’ll finish faster than you come back in later.”

“As always, you read my mind easier than a book.” Ji Hong grinned as he moved out of the Operation Room. Waiting outside of the Room happens to be Chief Kim, smiling away.

“Dr. Kim.” Ji Hong continued to grin.

“You certainly made a grand entrance.” They shook hands as a greeting along with a hug since they haven’t seen each other for some time.

“This is awkward.”

“Why don’t you meet everyone and begin work today?” Ji Hong laughed nervously.

“Are you a cruel employer? I’m taking my vacation days off.” And he hadn’t even sorted out anything in Seoul yet.

“Whatever you want unless you are staying in her place.” Ji Hong fake punch him, making a move back to see Hye Jung. “Say hello to everyone at the conference.”

“Arasso. I’ll see you then.”

“Where are you going?” Chief Kim asked.

“I have to check on her.” Ji Hong smiled as he walked away, only to find Hye Jung coming out of the Operation Room.

“Too late. I’m already here.” Hye Jung took out her mask, “Yeoboseyo, Chief Kim. I hope you are doing fine?”

“I am. This reminds me, you need to introduce yourself to everyone even though you came yesterday.” Hye Jung groaned, seeing that she would have to go through introduc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter