Love....... What is love?

A Different Field of Decisions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seo Woo ignored her mother as her mother was talking about how she along with her father weren’t talking much to her, ignoring like she has never existed. Her mother continued to complain that they didn’t appreciate her and that they should try to listen to her more. However, Seo Woo was thinking of other things, including the clothes that she freely got from Hye Jung.

At that point, Seo Woo swore hard that the woman is wealthier than her family any day. Those clothes that either Soon Hee or even for her would ever buy since it will be very expensive. But she just bought it like it was nothing to her. Hye Jung looked scandalized when Soon Hee told her almost the same thing, with the words in between “No! Non! Andwae! Clothes are important factors of life! You need to impress people in life that you are hardworking and stylish at the same time! What has the females in your lives been teaching you!?”

It shocked the two of them as they went through shop after shop, with Hye Jung spending most of her money and time. And it was only part of her savings.

“How rich is she?” Seo Woo muttered to herself as she joined her family for dinner. Living with Soon Hee has done a lot to relieve her stress from family, and she could do more things on her own. All in all, it is the perfect time to rebel. She started to listen to her parents who are arguing about her private life. She could only sigh for that, waiting for the time where she could have lunch with Soon Hee and Hye Jung.

In the afternoon, Hye Jung was waiting for Ji Hong when Yoon Do came to his office. She didn’t mind waiting since she has done this multiple times during their time at John Hopkins. The only thing that they didn’t really have with them was actually time, where Hye Jung would be running around for who knows why.

“Prof. Hong will be coming here after his rounds.” Yoon Do stood right in front of the door, waiting for Hye Jung to give a reply.

“How do you know that?” She was surprised with the information.

“Well, I just happened to know.” Yoon Do thought for a moment before he spoke, “Are you waiting for him without telling him?” He was wishing that she would say no, but was she even single in the first place? He needs to shake off his thoughts, realizing that he wanted her more than just being friends. Being friend-zoned is a painful thing, but he would have to find ways to capture her heart then.

“Deh.”

“You’re just waiting for him.” He nodded with understanding before seeing the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter