Debatable Topics

A Different Field of Decisions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Starting on a later shift, Hye Jung didn’t expect Seo Woo to appear in front of her house, crying. Letting her into the house, she let her calm herself down while she prepared Chamomile tea to cool her nerves.

“I confessed to him.” Seo Woo spoke after as while, “Yoon Do….. He didn’t take it too well.”

Hye Jung hugged her as a new set of fresh tears flowed down, “Yoon Do isn’t actually worth it.”

“Why would you say that?” Seo Woo had a slight anger tone.

“Does he look like he’ll appreciate anyone?” Seo Woo thought about Hye Jung’s words. He’s cold, had one of the worst tempers that no one could stand, criticism coming in buckets. The more she thought about it, the more she felt that he’s nothing worth of a husband material.

Seo Woo sniffed as she tried to stop her hiccups, only for Hye Jung to pass her the Chamomile tea. She gratefully accepted the cup, letting it warm her senses. “You’re right, Hye Jung. He’s not worth it.”

In many senses, males would have thought that females have a high mood swing, and difficult to read but most of the time, if they truly know one well, they could help a woman in distress. Hye Jung silently sighed; reminding herself to lend her, or going to buy something for Seo Woo later on.

“You need to be back in the hospital?” Seo Woo nodded since she is actually using up her lunch break. Thankfully she had her car with her just yesterday, or she will definitely be taking the taxi right now.

Seo Woo seemed surprised that Hye Jung happens to be using foreign cars, but figured that she had been too comfortable living overseas for the past 13 years. But it is still amazing that both of her cars are sports cars.

----------------------------------

The residents of different years were panicking from being late due to the fatigue settling in their bodies. Kang Soo had missed quite a few buttons while Joong Dae was on the verge of conscious and unconscious. Young-Gook came in with a calm expression along with a cup of coffee, while he purposely checked on Ji Hong’s patient to verify his alibi.

“Scan this book for me.” Joong Dae stared at him, flabbergasted.

“This is the book that you borrowed from me yesterday.” He hugged the book that had to be scanned. Of all things, why him?!

“I’m so poor that I can’t afford to buy the book, arasso?” Kyung Joon openly declared.

“Arasso, I’ll scan it for you.” Kyung Joon moved on to Kang Soo.

“Go to the National Weather Service site and download the weather for the past few years.”

“Is that for your thesis?” Kang Soo asked, only to be scolded by Kyung Joon.

“Why do you ask such obvious questions?” He spoke with annoyance, “Joong Dae, Joong Dae, Ahn Joong Dae!”

“What?” Confus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter