Plans, Plans, Plans

A Different Field of Decisions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A relaxed mood set on Tae-ho, seeing Ji Hong as they are off for their meals. Hye Jung had something else to do, giving some space for herself to move before the next step.

“Anyway,” Tae-ho took a bite out of his meal, “I need you at the forefront now.”

“It’s my duty to treat people, and that’s what I’m best at.” Ji Hong grinned as he did the same. “You sort out the politics, and I’ll support you. This was our silent agreement.”

The older man stared at him with a puzzled look, “Do you have to react so seriously?” Ji Hong smiled at that. “I’m going to ask you to do what you do best. Do you know Lee Soo Jeong, the youngest gold medalist in Archery at the 2012 London Olympic Games?”

Ji Hong seemed surprised for a moment, silent before he spoke. “Yes, I was a fan. Does she still compete? Wasn’t she penalized for competing drunk?”

Tae-ho took out his phone, frowning as he showed the video clip of the young Archer. Unlike the past where Ji Hong could see her shooting perfect shots, her aims were atrocious to look at, like she had drunk a lot. Her face was down-crested, not enjoying to results she was showing. “She can’t represent Korea for two years.”

The shaking from her hand was obvious and affected her deeply. Ji Hong commented, “This year’s Olympics are out of the question.”

“Does it look alcohol-related?”

“I’ll need to run some test to be sure, but it looks like action tremor. So many things can cause a hand tremor like this. It’s not easy to diagnose this.” He was reminded that he had seen it once in John Hopkins, and it wasn’t pretty at all.

Tae-ho gave a small sigh, “I want you to take her on. She went to a few hospitals. She’s quietly looking for a doctor to help her.”

“I can do that, but what does treating her have to do with my father?”

“Many things,” A familiar voice joined their conversation, knowing that she had been using the same conversation. “It will be a good start on building this reputation further.”

“Hye Jung-ah……” Ji Hong blinked in surprised, never expecting her to be here.

“We are fighting a war, and we will be winning a game of theirs.” Hye Jung smiled as she purposely took Ji Hong’s fork and took a bite out his food. None of the men were astonished by her actions, seeing that they have done this often when young. “I did win the first part of their plan, but support is always needed before it got worse.”

“Indeed…..” Tae-ho agreed, “If we stay in the red after I become the presiden

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter