9

Lee Saerin, the new maid

 

Saerin’s POV:

 

I found a store with some cute clothes and entered. A smile instantly was placed on my face when I saw all the sweaters and sneakers. 

 

“Yah yah. You can’t get stuff here.” Youngmin said sternly. 

 

“Ahh waeeeee,” I pouted and whined. “Look!” I got a sweater off the rack that had a bunny in the middle and some random english. “It’s adorable!!!” I placed it in front of me. “Doesn’t it look cute?” I gave Youngmin a wide smile. Kwangmin put his head next to Youngmin’s and nodded his head over and over. 

 

Youngmin sighed and said, “Fine. You can shop here.” I clapped my hands and gave him a quick hug feeling himself go stiff under me as I walked deeper into the store. 

 

Youngmin’s POV:

 

Saerin hugged me before she walked deeper into the store and started to look at clothes on the racks and walls. “Dude...” Kwangmin said as he stood next to me. “She just hugged you....” he paused, “I’m jealous.” Kwangmin chuckled a bit and crossed his arms. 

 

“Yeah...” I said and furrowed my eyebrows together. “What was that about?” 

 

“How am I supposed to know? I don’t know what goes on in Saerin’s brain.” Kwangmin stuck his tongue out at me. I stuck my tongue out at him too.

 

Then a question I’ve been meaning to ask popped into my head. “Hey Kwangmin, why do you always act so derpy around her? And goofy like seriously. I know you’re not like that at heart. You can be real cool sometimes.” I said. 

 

Kwangmin sighed out and stuffed his hands in his pant pockets. “I don’t really know. I feel like I have to show her this side of me because you’re always so straight faced. She needs some fun too, but I’m sure someday she’ll see this side of me.” Kwangmin said and nodded. We both watched as Saerin went from rack to rack, finding a lot of cute shirts, sweaters, shorts, shoes, some knee high socks, etc. Saerin looked like she was having a really great time and that brought a smile to my face. I felt warm and bubbly inside and looked at Kwangmin. He had the same expression. Kwangmin looked at me and made his smile disappear as he cleared his throat. I did the same. 

 

“Hey guys! I found stuff that I want!” Saerin came running back with a huge smile on her face. 

 

“Oh yeah? What did you find?” Kwangmin smiled at her, changing into his goofy self again. I looked at him and felt bad. Maybe I should be goofy too so that Kwangmin could show his cool self. 

 

“I found these!” Saerin exclaimed and showed us tons of sweaters, shirts and pants that seemed to totally fit her cute self. “Oh! I found some sneakers too! But don’t worry Youngmin. I didn’t find just sneakers. I know you would want me to get more feminine stuff. I found some cute sandals too!” she smiled. I smiled too as Kwangmin and I followed her so she could show us what she found. 

 

Saerin’s POV:

 

The store we went to was so adorable! I loved almost everything inside, but I still found stuff that was good priced, that way Youngmin and Kwangmin wouldn’t have to spend too much money on me. I was leading them to the back where all the shoes were. I started pointing to the ones I liked and the chuckled at me. I ignored the laugh and continued being excited. Suddenly, a swarm of girls from the store came and crowded around them, completely pushing me towards the floor. 

 

“Ow...” I said. One of the girls ‘mehrong’-ed at me and started talking to the twins. I shrugged a bit and suddenly felt arms pulling me away. I heard a click from the dressing room door and was about to scream. Someone covered my mouth and I opened my eyes. “UNNIE?!?!??!” I yelled. 

 

“SHHHH!!!!” Jiyune said. My other unnies were behind her as they waved to me. 

 

“So you really did come...” I said. 

 

She nodded her head eagerly and took my shopping bag from my hands. “Omo. You must’ve went to the private shop on the top floor. I’ve been there like, once.” Minji said and laughed at herself. 

 

“How is it so far?!?” Soyeon asked me and jumped once. 

 

“It’s alright. They’re being nice to me.” I said. 

 

“Anything happen?” Gyuwon asked. 

 

“What do you mean?” I gave her a confused look. 

 

“Did they do anything cute to you?” Seulgi asked. I shook my head. 

 

“Oh.. Well okay. We were spying on you, we just couldn’t enter the private store so yeah... Now we’re here. Pretty ninja huh?” Jiyune said, wiggling her eyebrows. I giggled and nodded. 

 

“Sure. You guys are pretty ninja. Now can I go?” I asked. They all nodded and pushed me out of the dressing room. The girls were still crowded around the twins and I sighed. I sat down on the chair near the shoes and waited and pouted as the girls drooled over my shopping buddies. 

 

“YAH!” Kwangmin yelled. All the girls quit talking. “Can you PLEASE leave me and my brother alone. We are on a shopping date right now so PLEASE leave.” he said coolly. My eyes went wide when I heard Kwangmin being firm. He was never firm... What the!?

 

“Saerin-ah, mianhae.” Kwangmin pouted at me and sat down next to me. 

 

“You just yelled.” I said. 

 

Kwangmin put his hand behind he head. “Ahah. Yeah.... Sorry about that.” 

 

“No don’t be sorry. You were pretty cool.” I smiled at him making him smile as well. 

 

“So what were you going to show us?” Youngmin asked. 

 

“Oh these!” I started to show them the shoes I wanted or liked and they let me get them. But as I was spending my day with them, I felt daggers go into my back. I turned around to see all the girls in the store giving me death glares. I frowned at them and pulled one eyelid down and mehronged them. They gasped and I laughed. Sure it was childish of me, but I felt childish at the point. If they were going to be little babies, so was I. 

 

At the end of the day, I got to shop a lot while the boys shopped a little. Kwangmin got his pair of pants and Youngmin bought a new pair of shoes for school. Each of the boys bought a new shirt while I bought at least a couple of every piece of clothing. They helped me carry some bags as we walked out of the mall. I had a huge smile on my face as we drove home. 

 

“Thanks for today guys. I really had a lot of fun.” I said as I looked at each of them and smiled. 

 

“No problem. We had fun too.” Youngmin said. Kwangmin nodded afterwards and soon we were home. I took all the bags to my room where all the maids were waiting for me. 

 

“Annyeong,” they wiggled their fingers at me and gave me a devilish smile. I stared at them awkwardly and waved. 

 

“Ann...yeong...” I said. 

 

“AHHH!!!” They squealed and hugged me. Then the each grabbed a bag and helped me sort my new clothes. We head to my closet and they did everything. They took out the tags and the stickers and hung up everything. The folded the things that needed to be folded and did things extra neatly. It was as if they knew how I liked my clothes, but after all, they were maids. 

 

“All done!” Jiyune let out a happy sigh. 

 

“Thanks guys!” I smiled at them. 

 

“You’re welcome. We had a lot of fun following you three around today so I think we owe you for our enjoyment.” Minji said. I laughed at them and they joined me. 

 

“Hey hey, Saerin-ah,” Soyeon said cutely.

 

“What?” I ask. 

 

“Can we dress you up?” she asked. 

 

“Mwo?! I don’t want to be dressed up!!!” I said. 

 

“Maybe we can go out tonight.” Gyuwon suggested. 

 

“Go out where?” My eyes went wide. 

 

“Uh, clubbing of course!” Gyuwon answered. 

 

“What?! Clubbing?!?!!? I’m underaged guys!” I yelled. 

 

“It doesn’t matter. We’re all 18 and over except you so, let’s just go! It’ll be fun!” Seulgi pointed out. I sighed. I’d never been clubbing before. I’ve heard of it but I’ve never been to one. I’m not even allowed in one! I hope nothing goes wrong... Aren’t there drunk people there and a lot of dancing? I thought in my head. 

 
------------------
 
OMO :] They're going clubbing hahaha. What will happen there? And poor Saerin is underaged :\ Maybe she'll have fun? ^^ Please comment and subscribe! I will love you forever and ever and ever xD <3<3