8

Lee Saerin, the new maid

Hey guys :] I think I'm going to start doing POV's :] They're more fun haha. Enjoy this chapter ^^

--------

 

Saerin’s POV:

 

Saturday came and supposedly, all the maids get the weekend to be free and have fun except if there’s a party. I was planning on sleeping in but I was interrupted with a banging on my door. “Yah! Saerin-ssi! Get up! We’re going to go shopping now!” I didn’t budge and covered my head with my blankets. Because of this job, I knew what sleeping in felt like and I really enjoyed it, but Youngmin didn’t go away. “Saerin-ssi!!!!” he yelled and before I could do anything, he barged into my room. “Saerin-ah!” 

 

I threw the blankets off me and yelled. “MWOOOO?!!??!” 

Youngmin was caught off guard and cleared his throat. “Um.. We’re uh.. We’re going to go shopping... Now..” he said, getting quieter with each word. 

 

I rubbed my eyes. “Fine.” I got out of bed, slipped on my slippers and went into the bathroom. I washed up and got ready for the day. When I finished, I took the slide downstairs and made my way to the kitchen. The other maids were not there so it was just me. I made myself some cereal and ate in peace in quiet. After finishing breakfast, I washed my bowl and went to find Youngmin. I checked his office and he was there just surfing the web. “Youngmin-ssi, I’m ready to go.” I said. 

 

“You can stop calling me Youngmin-ssi. Just call me Youngmin-ah or whatever. I’m dropping formalities with you, too. We’re the same age so it shouldn’t matter.” Youngmin said bluntly. 

 

“Okay... Youngmin...ah.” I said and giggled to myself. It felt funny for me to say. Youngmin smiled a small smile before he went back to being cool. 

 

“Okay, Saerin...ah. Let’s go.” he said, mocking me. I stuck my tongue out at him and followed him down the stairs. 

 

“Hey guys!!! I’m ready!” Kwangmin appeared at the bottom of the stairs. 

 

“Yeah yeah yeah,” Youngmin brushed him off, “Let’s just go okay?” Kwangmin made a sad face but smiled right after. 

 

“Let’s have fun today, neh?” Kwangmin asked me. I nodded and followed them out of the house. Their driver took the three of us to the mall and dropped us off. 

 

“I’ll call when we’re finished. Thank you.” Youngmin said. He seemed so business like, the complete opposite of goofy Kwangmin. We entered the mall together and I noticed some girls huddle together and giggle. They whispered and pointed at the two boys who were at my side. Some even squealed from happiness and I gave them clueless looks. Did they know them? Well of course they did. They were the heirs of the most popular cell phone company. 

 

“You know there are many girls pointing and whispering at you guys...” I say to them, looking at the girls at the sidelines of the mall. Some even gave me a small glare. I shivered. 

 

“I know,” Youngmin said bluntly, “There always is and they mean nothing to me. Girls will be girls and they will always look around for cute guys. And in this case, there are two and they look exactly the same.” 

 

I understood what he was saying but felt a small pang in my heart about his comment about girls. “Hey... What’s that girl comment supposed to mean? I’m not drooling over you two.” I crossed my arms and pouted. 

 

“Except you.” Youngmin said and turned to me. I looked at him and he gave me a small smile before looking ahead again with a straight face. I felt my cheeks heat up and my heart beat fast for a little bit. I put a fist near my chest. What was that? 

 

“Are you okay, Saerin-ah?” Kwangmin asked, noticing the discomfort and confusion in my face. 

 

“Yeah.. I’m-I’m fine.” I said. “So where are we going.” I asked them. We’ve walked a couple flight of elevators already and we still haven’t stopped at a single shop. 

 

“You’ll see.” Youngmin and Kwangmin said together. I looked at both of them when I was still walking in between them. One was cool and collected while the other was fun and kind. Opposites but the same at the same time. Funny, I thought and chuckled to myself. 

 

We finally reached a store at the top most floor of the mall. I was actually panting a tiny bit because of all the walking. This mall was huge!!! “Are we there yet?” I asked, breathing in and out. 

 

“Yup,” Kwangmin said. 

 

I followed them into what seemed like a private store and Youngmin and Kwangmin were greeted by the workers. “Where are we?” I asked. 

 

“We’re at our special store.” Youngmin said. 

 

“Our father is best friends with the owner of this shop so we come here often to get our clothes. We also get some pretty good discounts.” Kwangmin added. 

 

“I see.” I nodded and took in the store. On this floor were some other stores that seemed “private” so I felt pretty lucky. 

 

“All the girl stuff is on that side. Go take a look.” Youngmin said. I followed his orders and went to the opposite side of the store. One of the workers followed me and stood there as I looked at clothes. I looked at her and she smiled. 

 

“Would you like some assistance?” she asked. 

 

“Um... That’d be nice, thanks. I don’t go shopping often so... What’s good?” I asked. 

 

The worker glanced at me and eyed me up and down before walking to a different part of the store. She handed me a pale pink, long sleeve, loose top and walked to a different part of the store and found me a dark blue skirt just above my knees. Lastly, she handed me a white belt with a bow at its center and a pair of sandals with a bow on them. 

 

“This should be good,” she said, placing them all in my arms. “Go change!” she smiled and pushed me inside the dressing room. I followed her orders and wore what was given to me. Once I was done, I looked in the mirror in the room and gasped a little. This did not look like me. Usually, I just wore a plaid shirt or long sleeve of some sort, jeans and my sneakers but now I actually looked more girly and cute. To be honest, I kind of liked it. I spun once around and felt the skirt fly up a little. I let my hair down and felt if flow down pass my shoulders. 

 

“It’s pretty. You look pretty.” I told myself and laughed. 

 

“Miss, please come out so that I may see.” the worker said. I slipped off my shoes and wore the sandals and stepped out. Youngmin and Kwangmin were outside as well and both their eyes went bigger than they already were. “Ahh.. Just like I thought, this would look good on you! You look so much more feminine.” the worker smiled at me. 

 

“Thank you for picking it out.” I smiled back. 

 

“Waaahhh. Saerin-ah, you look so pretty!” Kwangmin came up to me and put both hands on my shoulders. He glanced at my outfit and smiled wide. Youngmin stood next to him and looked at me too. 

 

“You look good.” he said. 

 

“Thanks.” I smiled at him. 

 

“We’ll get all that.” Youngmin said. The worker nodded and told me to change back. 

 

“Is that everything?” the worker asked. 

 

Youngmin shook his head. “Nope. This girl here needs to build her wardrobe so let’s find her some more things to wear.” He put his arm around my shoulder as he said it and I felt my hair beat again. 

 

I shrugged his arm off. “That won’t be necessary. This is more than enough and the price! I saw the price tag! It was expensive!” I said. 

 

“Don’t worry about it.” Youngmin gave me a small smile. 

 

“B-but but...” 

 

“No buts. Just go look for some more things that you like.” Youngmin said. 

 

“But--” 

 

“Ah-ah! No buts. Now go!” He turned me around and gave me a small push, as if I were a kid getting sent off to school on the first day. I looked around and found another skirt that I liked and another blouse like thing. There was also a cardigan that caught my eye but that was it. I was used to simple clothing more and wanted to tell ask the twins if I could go to a different store. Walking up to Youngmin, I poked his back. He turned around and looked at what I had in my hands. “Good! You found things!” he patted my head. I shut my eyes from embarrassment because it felt like I was some little girl. 

 

“Can... Can we go to uh.. a different store?” I asked him.

 

“Uh.. sure why not. This is your wardrobe after all.” Youngmin said and shrugged. He paid for the previous outfit and the things I picked out. Then the three of us left the store and went a couple floors down. 

 
--------------
 
This chapter was long before so I cut in half. I'll update more in a little bit. Comment, subscribe :] Thank you~