10

Lee Saerin, the new maid

 

Saerin’s POV:

 

I waited as all my unnies got ready. When they finally came to my room, they all looked really gorgeous. Most of them were in a tight dress of some sort with really pretty high heels to top it off. They all did something to their hair like curl it or put it in a cute bun etc. My mouth was actually open as I gaped at them. 

 

“We look good yes?” Jiyune giggled. I nodded and smiled at them. “Okay, your turn. Let’s go find something in your closet that you can wear.” They all headed to my closet and looked inside. I didn’t remember buying any dresses today.. Only things I could wear on a daily basis. “There’s nothing.” Jiyune gave me a slight glare. My eyes went wide from her sudden change of mood. 

 

“Sorry! I didn’t buy any dresses today...” I said, “How was I supposed to know you wanted to go clubbing?!?!?!?” I pouted. Jiyune smiled again. 

 

“It’s okay. You can borrow one of ours. We each have more dresses so come on over to our rooms.” she said. My eyebrow went up. Mood swings... I thought. I headed to Jiyune unnie’s room and sat on the bed. Each maid then brought an extra dress that I could wear. They were all really gorgeous. 

 

In the end, I picked a dark blue, strapless dress that hugged my waist just right. It had a small bow on the side and was made out of a satin-like material. When I looked in the mirror, it was a bit shiny. Giggling, I nodded approval as I looked at each side of me. “You look so good!” Soyeon said as she stood behind me. 

 

“Gomawo Unnie!” I said.

 

“Now all you need are some shoes. What shoes would look good with your dress?” Minji thought aloud. 

 

“AH!” Soyeon pointed a finger upwards as if she had a ‘lightbulb’ moment. I laughed as she raced to her room to get what she wanted. She came back with black high heels that had a couple different straps over the foot. When I put them on, they gave me and extra inch plus 3 1/2 inches of height. I felt super tall, which was nice. 

 

“Looks good!” Seulgi complimented. I nodded in agreement. Not to be cocky or anything, but I thought I looked pretty good. Better than I had ever in my whole life. 

 

“Okay okay. Time for.. MAKE UP!” Jiyune screamed happily. I didn’t really like make-up but since today seemed like a special day, I let my unnies put what they needed onto my face. They applied foundation, eye shadow that matched my dress, eye liner, a little bit of blush and some lip gloss. Lastly, they curled the ends of my hair. Stepping away from the mirror, they let me see myself. I gasped. It was as if I was a complete different person. 

 

“We did a good job.” Gyuwon smiled and crossed her arms. Soyeon nodded excitedly as she pat my head. 

 

“Read to go have some fun?” Minji smiled. 

 

“Mhmm.” I said.

 

We all walked down the stairs instead of the slide because that would’ve been awkward. After 3 flights of stairs, we made it to the bottom. At the bottom of the stairs was the whole family, Mr. and Mrs. Jo and the twins. Mr. and Mrs. Jo smiled at us and told us to have fun, but be safe, no drinking and be back by 11. We all nodded and thanked them. The twins just gave us all wide eyes and mouths. I’m guessing they’d never seen the maids and especially not me in clothing like this. 

 

“Close your mouth boys,” Jiyune said as she walked over to them, putting both her hands on each of the boys’ chins. “We know we look amazing but we don’t want you two to get bugs in your mouth.” I giggled at her comment as the twins closed their mouths, but continued to eye each one of us up and down. My unnies started to walk out the front door so I followed, but before leaving, I said my goodbyes. 

 

“Annyeonghigasaeyo.” I said to them as I bowed and left, closing the door behind me. 

 

Kwangmin’s POV:

 

I saw all the maids walk down the steps in tight dresses that made them all, honestly, look pretty hot. The one which shocked me the most though was little Saerin in a tight, dark blue, strapless dress and black high heels. My mouth dropped instantly when I saw her. It was like seeing a whole different person. She was pretty but seemed more like a woman now. I looked at Youngmin and his mouth was dropped too. I chuckled and continued to stare at her. She really was cute. I just wanted to go to her, hug her and squeeze her and plant a giant big kiss on her glossy lips. But I knew I couldn’t do that. It would be too weird. She is my maid after all. Just as I was about to comment on their dresses, Jiyune came to me and told me to close my mouth. I did as told but still continued to stare. I might as well while I had the time right? Before I knew it, they were all leaving and Saerin bowed to us before she left. Still polite, I thought and smiled. 

 

Youngmin’s POV:

 

I saw all the maids come down the steps in dresses that were short and tight. What were they trying to do?! Make all the guys get tents in their pants?! Geez... Where were they even going? I was getting a bit worried until I saw Saerin in her dark blue, strapless dress. My mouth dropped open. I had to blink a couple of times for myself to believe that it was Saerin and not some hot, y woman at a club. AHAH! THEY WERE GOING TO A CLUB?!?! Were they? I asked myself. I wasn’t even given the chance to ask when Jiyune came to close my mouth. Growing a bit frustrated, I just watched them. Soon enough, they left to who knows where, but Saerin bowed before she left. Always being the polite, little Saerin she is...  I smiled. Then, I turned to Kwangmin. 

 

“Yah. Where are they going?” I asked him. He shrugged. “Appa! The maids... Where are they going?!” I asked my dad. He just chuckled and walked away with my mom. What the?!?!??!! 

 

“Want to go follow them?” Kwangmin suggested. I nodded and the two of us got into our private car to follow them. It wasn’t too late because we saw them get into two different taxis. We ordered our driver to follow the taxi and soon we did arrive at a club. I’ve seen this one before. It wasn’t too bad. There weren’t a lot of erted people here so I felt a little better. I could see the relief in my twins eyes too. We hopped out and thanked our driver. He drove away as we headed inside. Looking around, we spotted them on the dance floor dancing around. Kwangmin and I didn’t want to get caught so we stood around but kept an eye out on them. Suddenly, some of the older maids decided to get a drink, since they could. There were only the three younger ones now: Seulgi, Soyeon and Saerin. They were still laughing and dancing until the men, who seemed to be in college came and started to dance with them. Seulgi and Soyeon, noticed how they were drunk and slowly backed away but Saerin didn’t know any better. They started to close in on her when she realized and it was too late. 

 

--- 

 

Hey guys! :D Omo, what do you think is going to happen? ^^ Comment and tell me? :D