Seven

Want/Need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We both stay silent for a while, just looking at each other and what the other just did. I still can’t wrap my head around the fact that we just kissed and it was the best kiss of my life. Which isn’t really that hard since I haven’t kissed a lot of guys, but I did kiss some girls and they didn’t even come close to how it felt with Wonwoo. Everything just feels like it’s falling into its place. Like this was meant to be for some reason. I just hope Wonwoo feels the same way about it all.

 

“That was…” Wonwoo starts off after a long period of staring.

 

“Amazing?” I ask, hoping that is the word he is looking for.

 

“Yes, exactly that”, his smile breaks through and I feel like I’m breaking inside. His smile does that to me. It makes me feel giddy and it feels like I’m the only one who gets to see him this way.

 

Somehow I feel kind of weak in the knees and I take some distance from Wonwoo. Being this close to him intoxicates me in all kind of ways. It also makes me want to kiss him again and you can be sure I can’t handle that. My heart and knees will not endure another kiss like that. I sit down in a chair that’s close to me and Wonwoo’s face is heating up. He keeps on looking at the floor for some reason. Like he’s embarrassed of himself.

 

“Come here”, I say with a big smile and he obliges. I pull him down to sit on my lap and wrap my arms around his waist. He puts his face in the crook of my neck. How much cuter can he actually get? I feel so giddy. Wonwoo slowly kisses my neck a few times and I feel like passing out from the feeling.

 

“You smell good”, he comments after a while of sitting like that. I don’t know how to react to that. He catches me off guard all the time.

 

“Like what?” I ask instead, clearly catching him off guard this time.

 

“Like you…” he whispers and then looks into my eyes.

 

“Wonwoo?! You in there?!” Someone yells from the other side of the door. Wonwoo gets off my lap immediately and tries to straighten himself out. The moment is gone and it’s probably also time for me to leave. I’ve overstayed my welcome.

 

“Coming!” he yells back, a bit hoarse. Totally turns me on.

 

“I’ll leave, okay?” I whisper to him and he nods. Clearly not bothered by my leaving. I walk over to the door and he opens it, finding another guy on the other side.

 

“Jihoon, what are you doing here this late?” Wonwoo asks him and I slip past them both.

 

“Good night”, I say and walk off. I don’t want to hear their conversation; it’s already making me jealous. My feet go faster and faster, probably need to go for a run after I get back to my dorm.

 

“Mingyu?” I hear a voice panting behind me. Wonwoo ran after me all this time. “I’m really sorry about how that ended. Jihoon is just a friend who came by to ask me about an assignment.” He’s actually explaining himself.

 

“Wonwoo, it’s fine, you don’t need to explain yourself…” I start saying, but he interrupts me by kissing me hard on the lips. He then pulls back and is panting even more.

 

“I like you and I want to be your boyfriend… If you don’t want that, fine. But you mean so much to me…” I kiss him again, not caring about the fact that we’re out in the open.

 

“Silly, of course I want to be your boyfriend! I was worried you didn’t want to be…” My concerns are all just disappearing.

 

“You’ll have to be patient since I’m scared of people’s reactions…” he whispers but I don’t mind. Having him as my boyfriend is way more than I could’ve ever wished for. I don’t care if it has to be a secret for a while. He’s mine. As long as we both know that, it’s fine.

 

“The only thing I want is for us is to be together. Doesn’t matter if it takes a little longer for you to get adjusted…” I tell him and engulf him in a hug. He hugs me back like his life depends on it.

 

There is also a different kind of issue. My parents see me as the perfect son. I’m the one who has always obeyed them and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter