Eleven

Want/Need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The morning after I am disoriented. What happened? And where am I? The room is still mine, but filled with a different kind of smell. Wonwoo's smell. He smells like a sunny day. It is weird to describe it like that, but it's the kind of feeling this gives me. The memories of last night start pouring in again. Did that all happen? Did we happen? Does this mean Wonwoo gives me full access to himself? Did I tear down all of the walls around his heart? 

"You're moving too much", Wonwoo mumbles while I stir a little. He is clearly not truly awake. He falls back to sleep while I watch him. He is just too cute for words. What we did last night does not change a thing about that at all. It makes it even worse. My heart is falling for him, faster than ever. Is that even normal? I feel like I'm abnormal for liking a person this much. 

"Stop watching me", Wonwoo says while opening his eyes. He has a small smile on his lips. The kind of smile that makes me want to kiss him. And why not? I kiss him softly and let it linger for just a second. 

"Hello there", I tell him while watching his lazy eyes open again. 

"Did you sleep well?" he asks while sitting up more. I put one arm behind his neck to support him. 

"Better than ever", I whisper and he blushes just a little bit. He does not look like he didn't like it. He sure as hell liked it last night. He told me on several occasions. "What about you?" 

"Aside from the multiple times you woke me up to go for another round... Amazing", he grins a little. Wonwoo doesn't grin. This grin makes me want to do other things than just kiss him. Not again. I guess we went for several rounds last night. 

"You liked it, admit it", I . The blush in his cheeks is back. He tries to act cheeky, but I am still better at that. 

"I did", he admits and I kiss his nose. He is literally too precious for this world to see. I'd rather keep him here forever. No one needs to see that look on his face. The one where he seems so utterly content with himself and everything that is going on. 

"What time does your class start?" I ask him after a while of just lying in silence. He stiffens a little, probably because of the thought of going to class. Who would want to leave this  bed now? I don't. 

"This afternoon. And I have to go somewhere tonight..." he adds in silence. What is that all about? As if he doesn't really want me to know or ask what it is he needs to do tonight. "I probably won't be able to see you."

"Oh..." I say, my flow is totally gone now. I get up from the bed to get ready. "My next class starts at 10." 

"Oh, okay. I'll get dressed", he gives me his innocent little smile. The one I like seeing so much. I shouldn't be mad at him for something he needs to do. Or he does not want to tell me. He should have all the time in the world to open up to me. 

We both dress very slowly. Neither of us wants to leave this room and our dream just yet. It all feels like a dream. As if the moment we step outside we lose this. I sincerely hope we do not lose this feeling. I've never felt more close to anybody. After dressing we just sit on the bed. How are we going to handle this? 

"Did you really like what happened last night?" Why am I always so scared that I have to ask these kind of things? 

"Yes, Mingyu, I did. Otherwise I would not have done it..." Wonwoo tells me in a whiny voice. I think he's sick of me always asking these kind of things. 

"Maybe you changed your mind after sleeping on it?" I ask again. I hope I'm not pushing him. 

"I would never. I really like you, Mingyu. Never forget that", he whispers softly. It sends shivers down my spine. Does he really have to have this effect on me without even knowing or trying. Maybe he is trying and I just don't know. 

"Let's go before I don't let you out of this room anymore", I joke while we both get up from the bed. It is just so risky to be on a bed with him. All of the people in my dorm are already gone to class. I'll probably be the last one to arrive, but I don't mind. No one will notice me slipping inside through the back. I've done it before, this particular week. 

"I guess we'll see each other tomorrow?" I ask while standing in front of my door. Now we need to be careful because people can see us. 

"Yes", Wonwoo smiles at me. I feel so lucky to be with this boy.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter