Seventeen

Want/Need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonwoo

It's not long before I realize that this is wrong on so many levels. Mingyu's hands do not stay on the wall, they travel my body. In the middle of a street that now seems to be deserted. Someone just has to walk by to know what is going on. Do I push him away? Or do I keep on going? Because it feels good. For the first time in forever, this feels right. I don't actually want to push him away. Mingyu's inhibitions are all gone and I've never felt like this either. It's like his intoxication is now intoxicating me. 

The world is closed off to the both of us. Mingyu is my entire world most of the time, but now there really is nothing else. Everything else just gets shut out. This has to be some kind of heaven I'm in. A bubble that is never meant to burst. 

"Gyu, we can't do this", I breathe out, unsteadily while he comes up for air. 

"I love it when you call me Gyu", he says in the most hoarse voice I have ever heard. The is definitely there. And the way Mingyu is looking at me doesn't make it any better. It's like he is undressing me with his eyes alone. This is the iest I've ever felt. And believe me, Mingyu has made me feel y on a couple of occasions, but this just tops it all off. 

"Want to go back to your or my dorm?" I ask, clearly wanting to get out of the streets. 

"Come on, live a little. This is turning you on as much as it is ", Mingyu says, putting his hand over my definitely growing bulge. Of course he noticed this. And Mingyu is one to take risks like this. My fearless Mingyu. 

"We could have so much more fun in bed", I say, trying to convince him. He isn't having any of it while he slides his hand down the front of my pants. He rubs me gently while I shut up. I really can't say anything with meaning while he does a thing like that. He knows the weak spots. He opens up my pants just enough so he can start pumping. I hiss a little because I don't want to be loud at all. Mingyu just kisses my neck, leaving hickey's, I'm sure of it. His pace picks up as he feels me coming closer and closer to that point. My head is spinning in circles while his lips finally find mine again. My moan is stifled by his kiss as I spill all over my boxers. Mingyu pulls back with an grin from ear to ear. He is pure evil, I can tell you.

"Now, wasn't that one of the best you've ever had?" He asks me, slowly retrieving his hand from my pants. He zips me up again and takes my hand. "Let's finish this in bed." The expectation for what's coming almost makes me forget about everything else. I look around one more time, there is no one around. We got lucky this time. 

Mingyu

My head is throbbing while the sunshine hits my face. What the hell did I drink yesterday to make me feel this horrible? I'm never going to drink again if it makes you feel like this. The worst part is: I can't remember a thing from last night. I don't even know how I got home, if this is even home. The bed smells familiar and the sheets feel like home too. Next to me, a body stirs. From his slender built I can just tell it's Wonwoo. He's completely and is lying on his belly, hugging his pillow like his life depends on it. Did I ever tell you how adorable he is in the mornings? 

If Wonwoo stayed over, I just have to remember what happened. I can not have had with him and not remember it. Those times should be accounted for in my head. Wait, did Wonwoo drink last night? Or was I the only one? I can't remember a single thing. 

"Mingyu, don't fidget", Wonwoo groans. He seems to have had a short night. My stomach is upset and I groan a little too. Why do I have to feel this bad this early? There's someone out there who really hates me. I'm sure of it. 

"Wonwoo-ah", I say in a cute kind of way to attract his attention. He sits up a little to look at me while I just groan. 

"Are you okay, Gyu?" He asks me while my eyes suddenly are wide open. I remember something. I vaguely remember him saying that nickname last night. "You seem sick." 

"I'm sick",

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter