Eighteen

Want/Need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mingyu 

I'm trying really hard to not freak out at this point. Who the hell does he think he is making accusations like that. God, why of all people did he have to see us? I'm sure he's been waiting for an opportunity to call me out like that. It wasn't a coincidence running into him at the coffee shop I always go at. He probably staged all of it to make sure he can blackmail me. This is just like high school all over again. He's trying to make my life miserable because he can't be me. He's always been jealous of everything I have. 

The most important thing right now is to not let Wonwoo know about this. He'll freak out even more and feel bad about himself. Out of the both of us he's the most unstable one, especially about things like these. I'll have to make sure to solve it before he gets any wind of it. 

First I'll have to find Soonyoung and confront him about knowing about this. Now, where did he run off to? Probably somewhere I would be able to find him. This is all just a game to him anyways. He doesn't care about other people's feelings at all. He's still the same as he was last year. 

"You found me, huh?" Soonyoung says with a big smile on his face. I've never ever wanted to punch anyone as much as I want to punch this guy. Is he for real? Does he know what he's doing? 

"Why?" I ask, straight up. I'm sick of going around in circles all of the time. 

"You still don't know?" he seems baffled by that fact. I really don't know what's going on. Why does he hate me so much? 

"I have no idea..." I sigh and just look at him, expecting him to give me an answer. And now. 

"You'll just have to find out, then..." he smiles and walks away again. There is nothing I can do now, but just let it go. Wonwoo just can't find out about it. He needs to stay in the dark about this all. 

My class will start in a few too, so I need to get across campus. That's why I'm running now. Following Soonyoung all the way over here made me come all the way across campus. , this teacher is not forgiving at all. 

I made the class in time. Barely. The teacher came in right behind me and knew I had been running. He gave me a bad look and then just went to teach his class. I know he'll remember this when reading my exam. Which I really need to start studying for. Why is everything so messed up when it's only my first year? Did I bring this on myself?

"Are you feeling well?" Minghao asks me while he eyes me from head to toe. Do I look that bad? "You look like you're going to pass out or something..." 

I take my phone out and put on the selca function. That's when I really see myself for the first time. This is bad. I look like a ghost. This is all giving me too much stress. 

"Is it a girl? Are you having trouble?" He asks me casually.

If only he knew what the hell was going on... What would my friends think of me when they find out I'm in love with a boy? Would they still be my friends or? And yet another thing that gives me stress. I would like nothing more than to shout our love from the rooftops, instead here I am, worrying about everything on my own to keep Wonwoo from feeling any stress. 

"If you need someone to talk to, I'm here, okay?" Minghao actually sounds more concerned now. He is frowning while looking at me. I guess I have gone even paler than 5 minutes ago. 

"Thanks, I appreciate it", I say, my voice a bit shaky. I need to fix this before I see Wonwoo later. What if he sees the terror in my eyes and hears the panic in my voice? He might know something serious is going on. We haven't known each other for that long, but he knows when something is up. 

Minghao focuses on class again and I try to do the same, just numb and not trying to think of anything except for the economic markets. That soothes me in some kind of way. It's something I know and something I can handle at the moment. It's keeps me from going insane right inside this very classroom. The teacher is going through his slides and I take everything down, nice and orderly. That way I won't have to reorganise it when I get home. 

I exit class when it ends and make my way back to my dorms to clear my head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter