One

Want/Need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's my second week at University and I'm still trying to figure everything out. I've made some friends along the way, but we're not really close yet. They're staying at the same dorms as me which is fortunate, so we can hang out whenever we want to. The thing that really bothers me about today is the fact that I'm seeing that guy again. Jeon Wonwoo. His name has been playing in my head over and over again. The way he talked makes me want to dream away. How can a voice so deep be housed in a body so slender? It puzzles me. 

He's not in my department so I don't see him around on campus either. Which makes it even harder to get to know him. And something inside me definitely wants to get to know him. He intrigues me, more than anything actually. It's also the reason I can't pay full attention in class in my first weeks at university. I need to know who he is. Today I'll definitely talk to him. 

"Hey! Mingyu! Where are you going?" Someone yells from behind me and I turn around to see who it is. It's one of the guys from my dorm and course. Hansol I think his name is. 

"Hey, Hansol. I'm going to my elective", I say while walking on. He has caught up with me by now, walking beside me. 

"What is your elective?" he asks, always interested in what other people do. 

"Literature class", I mumble and he laughs a little. 

"Really? Wow, sorry, didn't mean to laugh at that. It's just that a lot of people in business think that type of thing is a waste of time", he explains to me after seeing the hurt look on my face. He does have a point. 

"I just wanted something else then business for a change", I lie a little. The real reason I'm taking this is because I love it more than business. But I'm not telling him that. The people in my course think it's just silly. 

"Well, I'll see you at lunch?" he asks me and is already walking away towards his elective. The one all of the other chose too. It's the economics one, the one I never even went to. Actually, I only visited this class. And I stayed because of Jeon Wonwoo. 

The class is already filling up as I walk towards the back, to my spot from last time. I think it's a good idea to stay out of the teacher's direct line of sight for some reason. Usually I'm the one in the front row, solving everything, but I don't want to stand out here too much. What if someone recognises me and reports me to my parents? They still don't know I'm taking this class. For all they know I'm in economics class right now. 

I sink back into my seat and get out all of my stuff. I read some parts of our book last night and it seems really interesting, but I think the professor won't really follow directions from it too strictly. He doesn't seem like that kind of person. The book is really heavy as I plop it onto my desk. I also get out my notepad and some pens. You can never have enough pens in my opinion. I hear the bench creaking as someone slides onto it. It's the same guy as last week: Jeon Wonwoo. He even looks the same, just another outfit. Now that he's not paying attention to me, I can get a better look. His raven black hair is slightly too long and falls into his eyes a little, making him swipe it away with his sweater paws. Let's talk about those for a second. They're just too cute. It's like he's doing it on purpose, knowing it'll get to me. They make me smile a little. His head turns to the side and he catches me smiling like a goofball. I turn away quickly, looking at my pen. 

This isn't going to work. I need to actually say something to him if I want to catch his attention. He doesn't seem like the type of guy to spark up a conversation. This is all up to me. Just as I'm about to open my mouth to talk to him, the professor starts talking. There goes my window. I'll just have to wait until during our break. Maybe I'll have worked up the courage to talk to him. 

The teacher begins with roll call and I'm prepared for it this time. I'm even on the list, so he doesn't have to single me out again. He's getting closer to my name and I'm not nervous anymore. 

"Jeon Wonwoo?" he asks and the person next to me puts up his hand. The name sends shivers down my spine again. It's weird. And I'm looking at him again. The professor keeps on calling out names, but I'm not listening to him anymore. 

"Kim Mingyu?" he calls out, but I don't react to it. "I suggest you stop looking at Mr. Jeon Wonwoo and react to your own name." The professor calls me out again. My head snaps towards him and I blush deeply. 

"Yes sir", I mumble and I see Wonwoo blushing next to me too. God,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter