Twenty

Want/Need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mingyu 

Waking up next to Wonwoo is never dull or never not surprising. It takes my breath away every single time. I don't know what happened last night exactly, the only thing I know is that Wonwoo was there for me and I felt safe. That's the most important thing now. I need someone to make me feel safe from the world I have been trapped in for far too long. The feeling I always got was confinement. Wonwoo is here to save me from all of that, I hope. If he only knew how messed up my life has been all this time. I'm sure he would feel very bad for me, but he has had it bad too. Worse than me actually. I shouldn't be complaining. He sure never does, at least not towards me. But that's Wonwoo, never complaining and always sweet. Maybe that's what I actually really like in our relationship. Even with all of the drama of people finding out, we just fit together like a pair of gloves. There is literally nothing I would complain about when we are together because for the first time ever, I feel like I'm home. And it's all because of this wonderful boy that's sleeping next to me. 

"Mingyu, please, you're creeping me out.." he complains like he always does when I stare at him while he's asleep. I'm starting to get used to this. His whiny voice makes me look even more endearingly. There is just something in the sound and way he says those things that makes me want to smile even more. This is an equivalent of how Wonwoo makes me feel all of the damn time. I would almost forget about the looming dark cloud above us and a 'friend' who is trying to expose us. 

"I can't help you're this cute... I need to stare at you when you're being like this", I whine back and he opens up one eye. I smile even more while he squeezes that one eye shut again. His groan is y, which makes me want to do other things, but I will behave. For once. 

"What time is it?" He sits up and slowly wakes up. I give him a sloppy kiss on the lips which he seems to crave more of, but I'll let him suffer a little while longer. 

"Almost time for your first class", I say casually, not meaning it, but he takes it seriously. 

"WHAT?!" he shouts and wants to get out of bed to get dressed. I grab his arm and pull him into my chest. 

"Dork. You still have an hour", I laugh and kiss his hair softly. It's a tousled mess. I can feel him relaxing into my chest while he gives it a little kiss. His lips against my bare skin is not the best option right now. If he ever wants to make it in time for his class he should stop doing this. 

"An hour? Lots can happen in an hour", he says in a low voice. Oh, he wants to play this game? Game on, buddy. 

"Oh really?" I say, trying to be oblivious and make him work for it. Most of the time I initiate this kind of thing and he gives in, but it seems like he wants it really bad this time. 

"You know..." He whispers and looks up at me with big eyes. I'm lost. Strands of his hair start falling into his eyes while I do my best in trying to withstand this irreversible pull he has on me. My body starts leaning in, but I keep my mind focussed on making him beg. 

"I know what?" I add a smug smile at the end to complete it. He is totally getting annoyed by now and bites his lip. Mingyu, focus. I tell myself this while he removes the blankets from my lap and stares at something that is giving me away this very instant. 

"Oh you know what I'm talking about", he grins up and I am lost. He has me, every single step of the way. 

" it. You're gonna be late to class..." I try, but he is already at it and shuts me up for good. "Late for class it is." I hiss as he continues. 

We're both running for class now. We took too long and now we're both late. Our classes, however, are on the same side of campus, thank god. The downside is: it's on the other side of where Wonwoo's dorm is. We shouldn't have done the things we've done and just gone to class. Wonwoo doesn't miss classes ever. Neither do I, for that matter. If I'm late, they'll inform my mother. She is a big donator for this university, so she has eyes everywher

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter