Nine

Want/Need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Firstly I want to say something: 

Thank you all for subscribing to this story! 

AND: @SoJi405 This one is for you, my friend. 

 

Somehow we both don’t wake up until early morning. Wonwoo is the first one and he wakes me up gently. When I open my eyes I see this handsome angel smiling down at me like a fool. The first thing I do I reach up with my hand to make sure he is indeed the real thing. He leans into my hand and I pull him down for a soft kiss. His lips are even softer than yesterday. God, is this how it is to be intoxicated by a person?

 

“Did you sleep well?” I ask in a hoarse voice. He just smiles and nods. I want to hear his morning voice more than anything.

 

“Did you?” he whispers in his deep voice; it makes me want to groan out loud. And somehow I do. Wonwoo’s look is puzzled as I realise this must sound so wrong.

 

“I did. Sorry, it’s just…” how do I even tell him this without sounding totally creepy? “Your morning voice…” I can’t go on without cringing internally.

 

“It’s okay, I know how you feel”, he kisses my temple and I close my eyes to feel it even better. The butterflies inside my stomach don’t die down, no, they clap their wings even more. It makes me even more giddy and happy to be here with him.

 

“Wait, what time is it?” I ask and sit up some more. Wonwoo is actually much cuddlier than he gives off in the beginning. He rests his chin on my shoulder and looks up at me.

 

“Around 7 I think”, he says cutely.

 

“, we need to get you out of here if we want to keep this quiet. The thing is that my dorm mates wake up ridiculously early…” I explain to him and can see it’s dawning on him too. We’ve been too caught up in our own little world to even think about the other people around us. The fact that it would be really weird to have a guy coming out of your room this early in the morning never occurred to us at all.

 

Wonwoo pulls back and sits on the edge of the bed. He is clearly stressed out about being found out. I wish this could be different, to see him more comfortable with himself and us, but this is how things are. He wants some time to come clean to the people around us. And clearly I need some time to tell my parents the truth about me not marrying a girl. Especially not the one they want me to. Why does it all have to be so complicated? Why can’t I just love the person I do? Is it that hard to accept such a thing?

 

“It’ll be fine”, I say and inch closer. I wrap my legs around his waist and just hold him. He leans into me, instinctively. I can feel him relaxing against me and I kiss his neck softly. “We’ll wait until they’ve all gone to class.”

 

“We’ll be late…” he whispers back, not able to keep himself from giving in. I love the way he acts so submissive with me sometimes. Wonwoo is a very difficult person to figure out. His heart is all closed up, but sometimes I get a glimpse of it and he turns all soft on me. Just like he is doing right now. I don’t know what it is that makes him open up more, but I don’t mind it at all.

“Don’t think about it too much”, I whisper into his ear and he groans just a little. I love getting this reaction out of him. He is just so amazing like this.

 

“I can’t think when you’re this close”, he complains and I chuckle a little. He is being so honest right now. I wonder why.

 

“Maybe I should stick this close to you for a while. That way you forget about everything”, I chuckle some more and he elbows me a little. Gosh, he is too cute for words.

 

“You’re incorrigible”, he jokes and I smile along. I can only see the side profile of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter