chapter 4

will you recognize me?

CHAPETR 4


Song hye kyo is now on the road directed at the university of course dressed as min seo.She enter the school without being aware of peoples stare"Aish,really,what does he think i am?i am sure he is lying...dae...just how can he fall for me like that?"


"it's min seo?wow,how can she be like that" why are everyone looking at her? simple because,when she is a pinch,is thinking of something or just,is annoyed has that cool expression that made her famous, "i mean,how can he fall for me?when we meet like 3 to 4 times? i don't remember well...aaa it's because i am song hye kyo!that's why!before he was always so uncaring and bad to get along with"


"it's min seo!"


"dae,the y antagonist,that's how they call her now,i heard she works under the guidance of a good teacher in a theather could she be a professional?!"


the voice keeps on going on and on and she is feeling more and more irritated by it that's why she became angry


"aish everyone just shut up!i am thinking!"she scream and then keeps on walking angrly while everyone became speachless,because what she did was so out of character. Song hye kyo keeps on walking towards the class room when she finally see him waiting for her near the class,after he saw her he smiled and waved his hand to her with a bright smile on,but that really made her unconfortable.


"hi,min seo"he said while he walked towards her"


"sigh,what are you doing here?"


"seeing you?i have some things to talk about"


SHK POV


Talk about some things?sure like the idiocy of yesterday?does he really think i am stupid? just because i am famous does make me such an easy target?hell no!,i turn to look at him who is smiling at me "come with me" i take his wraist to take him where i want to


"where do you wanna go?"


"the rooftop" and so we finally arrived,he still keeps on smiling "sigh,listen,what do you want to talk about?"


"mmm,well it's about-"


"if it's for yesterday sorry,but i really can't understand you,love me? why? because you found out who i really am?"


"what?-"he said confused


"just what did you take me for? aaa, because i was interesting and you where watching me like a stalker? good for you but that's surely not love"


"..."he looked in silence,smiling "do you find this a laughing matter?crae you found me out and you even told me about yours,now you can use my secret against me,but just so yo know i can do the same. What the heck,seriously...o i had something else to say but i forgot"


he tried not to laugh" HA!"she remembered "how dare you kiss me?! ya! i hate those things! you can't touch me as you please,kissing is a serious matter and i will kiss only if i love the guy arasso?!...so my answer is no,if you wanted me to tell you my reply,sigh,i feel better now"she said


At that he can't contain anymore and laugh in a charming way"mpfff"


she was speachless"a-are you laughing at me now? see i was right,you where rejected and still you laugh,tsk,tsk,tsk, you are not normal i tell you"


"listen,i didn't want an answer"


"...what?" she was confused


"i wanted to talk about something else"then he go closer to her making her surprised,taking steps back"w-w-what are you doing? are you going to k-k-kiss me again?"


"mmm..."


"stop..."she said,then he stopped and looked at her"first,of course i know you,well maybe not a lot,but i watched you a lot i know what you like and what not.i know you like animals but only when they are small,i know that you like icecream,but don't really eat it,because of your diet,i also knowthat you have fun here even when people say bad things,i don't know how can you be happy about that,are you a masochist?"


"ya!"


"ahahah,also you don't even know me how can you reject me,i don't think i am so bad looking"he is right still "tsk,what nonsense"


"also"he closed the distance between us"talking about that kiss,don't you always kiss guys while filming?i was sincere,why can't you acept it?" what does he mean?a lot of guys?this bastard,i pushed him away "...kissed a lot of guys?" i said with a stern face and he was really surprised" what are you implying?...that i am easy?"


"no,you misanderstood"


"really? then you should have used different words because this is what you delivered to me..."


"no wait let me explain-"


"me kissing,is part of my job and i don't keep them in mind because they aren't kisses for me,what do i tell you,how can you understand what i mean when you never acted in your life...no wait,you did yesterday...i know you where lying to me,i don't belive in love at first sight and as i know you are just a bored writer who want to have you said so yourself...but sorry i am not going to become your play thing"he remained speachless looked at him for a little and then just left,leaving him there"damn me!what the hell! what did you say that for?aish"he sayd after looking at her. Song hye kyo was going to her theather class since she didn't want to listen to sermons this time but only be immerse in acting,or at least something near it. When she finally arrive in the room she see something that she didn't like.


"ya!where is she?hu? yaaa,what is that about? ar eyou looking down on us just because you had been acclamated before?don't make me laugh,tsk,you people are just idiots and no matter what you really are n't good"


"song hye kyo with min seo way of speaking say"what's happening here?"


"ooo!look here the star of that pathetic show!ya, you know you are disgusting?hu? what's with you? also these guys can't even act,so i am going to take a petition to take it down" she couldn't last anymore and just acted the same way song hye kyo act,she put herlsef in front of her"why don't you stop now?i put up with your nonsense for all year and it was fine till it's about me,your stupidity was fun to look at"


surprising everyone "min seo..."said david while the snnoying girl said"what?are you talking back to me now?"


"dae"everyone was shocked min seo,never has been this brave before,lee jin wasn't even there so it was strange"they can't act?listen well try not to talk about things that you don't know about.They worked really hard,acting it's a matter of learning everyday and it's difficult to do,as someone who are not professionals they did an amazing job,also,about me,don't think about me taking the role on purpose because it's not true.So try not to talk nonsense and just go away,you know where the door is.


"ya,where did you have all this character hu?acting brave now?do you want to impress someone like song jong ki?" he was just there looking at everything after running to her"song jong ki?why?are you interested in him?or are you in love with him?good for you,but it's not my buisness,there is nothing between us,if this is what you came here to know,if you really do love him go and tell him, the decision will be made by him,now go away"


"tsk,ya!i can't belive it! just because you gained some popularity because you made that role do you think you are someone big? tsk,acting is just a joke"she said while pushing her and pople tryed to stop her but hye kyo told them to stay put.


"a joke? do you even know how much you have to work to be an actor?you must do it with every inch of your body,is a strain to you in many ways,still for passion actors do it"


"what pasion,only for fame just like you!"


"people do it for fame too of course,but if it's only that,they will just understand soon enough and fame won't be enought to keep you alive in the show buisness"she said with a stern face


"tsk,ya!don't act like you are all that! you are just nonsense!"


"ya! myna!"said David


"shut up! idiot!" then looked back at song hye kyo"you are just talk"


"just talk?ya if it wasn't for her all that we did wouldn't have been possible!"said one of the girl


"shut up!aren't you ashamed?what actress will you become if you can't even act! you are all easy women"


"YA!"said everyone at the same time but not min seo, with a stern face the one she put when she is really mad in her real self,she started to talk when she saw song jong ki


"are you saying astresses are easy?"


"exactly!" she smirked a little surprising everyone and then walked to a near sit,crossed her arms and sat there" do you like being a musician myna?"


"what the hell! of course,what do you want to say?"


"acting is like that,there are actressess who are younger and must give their first kiss on screen,again and again,from then on,an actress must do that a lot more in the future and while growing old even more if she agrees"


"see!it's being easy!-"


"it's passion for the acting job,there maybe be times,when you can't even stand kissing someone else,yet you must do it,the first time it's the wrost of all,do you know how they cope with that? it's not my first kiss,this isn't when the right person will come,that person will get my first"everyone became shocked to the way she described the mind of a younger actress. Song hye kyo said all this not looking at myna but at jong ki,who made a sad face,understanding what he sayd wasn't good at all.


"tsk,you seem to know a lot about it"


"i work in a theather when i can,there are some talk with younger actress and i heard about it,that's how i know it"


"tsk"


"sigh...i don't really care what you say about me, but you should be respectful of everyone work,we never came and insulted your work,myna"


"tsk! you dare?! you can't say anything about us!-"


"that's right" myna was surprised at what she heard,instead of bad words about her club just like she said,min seo never said anything to disrespect them"


"i don't know,anything what i know is that i always hear you guys diligently working on your music just like us...you don't know what we must owercome and do just like we don't know what you guys do ,so i want respect from you too,this is what is gonna make you different from everyone else in you career" she said it seriously,even more strange and everyone started to to see her in a even different way,silence in the room when all of a sudden the silence was broken by a running lee jin who heard what was happening



"ya!what is happening here?! myna! again!"she look at hye kyo and touch her face as if she was a child" omo,sesange! are you ok? omo my dear min seo what did she do to you!"


"hehehe,nothing just let me go now" she say smiling at the same time trying to stop her friend from touching her face too much.Finally myna decided to go away at that time she saw song jong ki


"j-j-jong ki..."she looked at him but he on the other hand looked at her for only a few second withouth saying a words and going past her,well he is like that,if he isn't interested he is just...an assle. He goes near where the two girls are,but not too close,he is just looking at the scene where everyone re complimenting her and in his head,he also is doing the same,then he left.


Song jong ki is now in his office,thinking of what happened today,in reality she was right,he said i love you and kissed her only to see how it felt,with song hye kyo,but he isn't in love,he isn't bad either so after what he did maybe she would agre to stay with him.Maybe he tought about dating her,so that he could be inspired and make something new for his book. Yes,it was a lie,the fact that he is in love yet after seeing her today,he seemed like he knew her better in a way.Her sincerity,her way of speaking calmly as if she wanted to pick a fight yet tryed them to learn something, maybe it's because she love her job so much.Yes it wasn't love but it's not just simple interest anymore and he want to know more about the feelings he is having and about her,he have to apologize too...


"...song jong ki who goes and apologize to someone else...i can't belive i really will do that" he take his PC and open it,then take what he need to  write down his new story,in the end it seems like he found the inspiration to write.


After 3 days,that she kept on hiding from song jong ki,song hye kyo wasn't even worried anymore about the kiss,because she was just so mad,meanwhile in the drama club she  was now saw in another light and just seemed really strange just how can the minseo they new,the one who always apologized even when it wasn't her fault have such a smart mouth, not even a word from myna could make her be scared or even affected.Well in scholl her image already changed a whole lot.


She is now walking alone on the street to the university,when all of a sudden someone patted her shoulder she turn around and was one of the guys in the shool"hi min seo,good morning!"


"d-d-dae"she smiled awkawardly "good to see you,later then"she just nodded and when he left she said"...what the hell my peaceful life is ended here as well...who the hell even know him,sigh" then she kept on talking when a familiar voice came from behind her "dear min seoooooo!"it was lee jin


"...dae,good morning"she smiled,but her smiled faded in an instant,after she put she hand on her right part of song hye kyo's arm. Every time she does that it means something she really is against to


"no"she said plainly "...you don't even know what i want to say" lee jin pout


"i don't want to hear it thatnks"


"ya!!!at least listen!"


"do what you want but my answer is still a no" she said with a stern face


"ok!then here i go,this weekend we want to a party from our club and for that we decided about the theme"


"..."


"song hye kyo"


"what?i am listening"


"no!the theme is actress song hye kyo"


"WHAT?"


"everyone must do theyr best to look like song hye kyo  and-"


"and i should come just as song hye kyo?hello facebook,twitter,instargram and so on,people will found out one of these days!"


"right...then just a mast of song hye kyo!"


"sigh,lee jin!"


"if you don't come i am not going to be your friend anymore!" song hye kyo is speachless"...are...treatening me with our friendship now?"


"dae!"she pouted "ya!are we preschooler?"


"aish,just help me!you will just be min seo,what's the problem?"


"you...i have a shooting that day"


"you don't,i asked yesterday remember?"


"so it was for this?!"she nodded"aish............fine!ok!"


"yay!you will have fun i promise!"


"...i doubt it"she answer in a defeated tone while lee jin is all happy


PREVIW


DAY OF THE DANCE



"WOULD YOU DANCE WITH ME?"HE SAY,BUT SONG HYE KYO WAS ALREADY ASKED BY SOMEONE ELSE


SHE LOOKS AT HIM AND THEN TURN TO THE OTHER GUY AND SAY"LET'S DANCE"AFTER THIS BOY,OTHERS WANTED TO DANCE WITH HER AND SHE WAS ABOUT TO ACCEPT ONE OF THEM WHEN JONG KI THIS TIME TAKE HER BY FORCE,SHE IS NOW IN HIS ARMS AND HE SURELY WON'T LET HER GO.

"I AM SORRY SONG HYE KYO"SAID SONG JONG KI