chapter 10

will you recognize me?
CHAPTER 10
 
 
"WHAT!?what the hell are you thinking?does it make sense to you?when i am so ugly"song hye kyo look at song jong ki as if to ask for cover or else she will have to say his secret to her.Seeing her gaze on him,song jong ki smiled and looked back at her.
 
 
""She is beautiful to my eyes,it don t matter to me what you think"still the two girld where schoked as for song hye kyo,she just wanted to strangle this man who can't read between the line.
 
 
Lee jin look at song hye kyo and close the distance"ya,did something happen?this person seem to be head over heels for you.But now you are ugly,min seo!,how can he find you beautiful?...omo could her have found you out?!" song hye kyo just can't understand why he is behaving this way.She look at him with a frown. Song hye kyo know well that he is only trying to put her in a bad spot and to have fun and not because he is really interested.The other time.he clearly said he was going to think about it and that he didn't have an answer yet so this is all...
 
 
"What are the two of you talking about there?"he asked clearly showing he was having fun watching her bitter situation.
 
 
WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH HIM TODAY?! she think to herself.Song hye kyo collect herself and finally clear her head.
 
 
"I have no idea what you are talking about,i am sch a good actress and if he really saw me do you think he would stay quiet?"lee jin think for awhile before answering.
 
 
"Well that maybe but..."she look at song hye kyo suspiciously"Is he pheraphs blackmailing you???"song hye kyo wanted to just slap his face for getting her in this situation.
 
 
 
"Aigo,what are you saying?do you think i will stay silent? iam not so weak"song hye kyo couldn't even think of the mess their relationship or partnership came to be.How can she tell her that at first it was similar to blackmailing?!no wait,they can blackmail each other!where the hell can she even began to explain this to her?!
 
 
Finally she look at song jong ki and speak loud enough to make him hear her voice.She adopted her calm persona,whenever she was in a tight spot this part of her personality couldn't help but show up,song jong ki never seem to be able to get used to this side of her.She is so captivating that he always need awhile to regain his senses,because she don-t show it often.
 
 
"Song jong ki have no interest in me,how can something like this even happen?"After earing these words from her song jong ki regained his composure,it wasn't really all that pleasing to ear it.Having interest or not it's only his choice.
 
 
"But i am interested@he smiled cheecly taking her by surprised,he saw her changing expression and this part of her is kinda cute to him.
 
 
For song hye kyo this man head just need to be smaked hard on the wall behind him!How can he say such words that a person can misunderstand? lee jin already took the blow because of him.
 
 
"You are not"she say determined
 
 
"I am"he smile
 
 
"You are not,i know it" jong ki smiled even more beautifully and answered.
 
 
"How can you know it? you are not me"lee jin watched the two back and forth without understanding what they where doing,she didn't even noticed that song hye kyo was acting like herself in front of him.
 
 
Song hye kyo looked at his eyes seriously without saying a word while song jong ki smiled,he was also looking straight at her eyes without talking,when finally song hye kyo broke the ice and said with a sweet smile.
 
 
"You don't really mean it,both of us know it,i am not going to live a good life school if you keep on doing this.NOt to mention that i am such an ugly girl song jong ki ssi can't be having feelings for me at all, right?"he only smiled letting her finish speaking.
 
 
"You...think too much the wrong way"song hye kyo felt suddenly shills run trough her body,a really unconfortable feeling,so her sweet smile started to fade as her theory was right.
 
 
"What-"she stopped after she saw song jong ki walking towards her leisurely,of course song hye kyo unconsciously stepped back,her smile still plastered on her face as if to challange him.
 
 
When he finally was closed she decided to stop.
 
 
Why am i even running?!did i do something wrong? no,also he won't do anything erted i am sure,this guy need a big lesson!.Song jong ki saw her stopping to walk backward and smiled cheecly when finally he arrived near her,so close to her she could feel his breath.
 
 
"When i know perfectly well how beautifull you are"he smile but song hye kyo's heart was about to burt,is he trying to blow her cover off?she could be found out!She couldn't even finish her line of toughts when she was his face right inches apart from hers.
 
 
"Isn't that right?...MIN.SEO"song hye kyo almost jumped away from him.
 
 
"Ya ert?what you doing to her?!"song hye kyo was so mad,at him so really mad.
 
 
DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
 
 
SONG HYE KYO'S PHONE.
 
 
.....................................................
 
 
Song hye kyo was inside a car.
 
 
"Still angry?" the car,is that scoundrel of song jong ki.
 
 
FLASH BACK
 
 
"yeobuseyo?"
 
 
"We have a meeting and then a commercial come soon!"She was so glad that she was saved.Now she only need too go to the restaurant where her manager is waiting for her.Lee jin look at her and nod her head.As for song jong ki...he only got a vicious glare from her that only made him chucle.Song jong ki follow suit.
 
 
"Time to go?"song hye kyo ignore him completly,she wasn't even aware of peoples stare at her.a scne where an ugly girl was being chased by the most handsome and icecold boy in school.People wherent't able to look away,song jong ki was eye catching and handsome but min seo was strange too,that cold and bottomless eyes made male and female be captured by her tought later they will just puch themselves.
 
 
"Meeting right?let's go together"
 
 
"..."
 
 
Finally when she was about to the restaurant song jong ki kidnapped her,her strauggle was nothing for him.In the end she was inside his car.
 
 
"Where is the meeting?"
 
 
"SBS building"She answer coldly.
 
 
"Arasso...still mad?"
 
 
"..."
 
 
"If you don't answer i thinkj i am going to become ert and then..."song jong ki start to play with her hair with one and while with the other he is driving.
 
 
"We will be late for the meeting...you know what i mean right?@he smiled as he touched her shoulder at that a vein popped up from her head,she know ell he was doing it on urpose but this is going to far.
 
 
"YA!BASTARD!WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME SPILL THE BEAN ABOUT YOU?I WARN YOU IF SHE FOUND OUT I WON'T GO DOWN ALONE!" he smile
 
 
"YA!"
 
 
"Sigh,then why did you hide from me?"he ask.Song hye kyo dodge the question.
 
 
"I have work to do,let me go eight now"
 
 
Song hye kyo calmed herself and talk in a cold tone trying not to let her anger get the best of her.Song jong ki snile while looking at the mirror to check the road.
 
 
"dodging my question,good"Song hye kyo don't give any positive nor negative response and look ahead of the road,at that moment song jong ki look at her face face,he can't help but smile,she notice it and feign ignorance tought she just want to strungle him at leas once every second,still his smile is better when it'genuine.SOng hye kyo pick at him when he isn't looking but then slap herself mentally.
 
"Don't you think you are too much? I said i need-"song jong ki chuckle a little.
 
 
"I am the writer,what are you going to act withouth a script?"
 
 
"she look back at him showing a surprised expression,she forgot about it,that he is writer alpha.
 
 
"I am headed there too"he look at her as if to say how forgetful she is.
 
 
"Aish..."she wisper to herself but he noticed and chukle again...song hye kyo try to hold it back.
 
 
"You are right,i forgot it...then it's fine"song jong ki look at her again and a warm smile appear on his face.After the two of them arrived,their managers where already there waiting,she told him before hand so of course the manager came right away to the meeting place.SOng hye kyo was about to walk toward the entrance when song jong ki,close the distance between thheir facec,she was startled as his charming smile at her leaving her without breath for awhile.
 
 
"We are here but...later i want to ear why you where avoiding me"then he slowly touched her hair and walked ahead of her,song hye kyo needed to calm her beating heart,that scoundrel,something must have happened because he became such a jerk!
 
 
Noticing the expression on song hye kyo her manager walked to her side.
 
 
"What's wrong?what's with your face?"song hye kyo jumped from the surprise but tried to come up with something.
 
 
"Well,he became such a jerk,i have no idea of what is wrong with him!am i a toy to play with? i am going to kick him one of these days!"the manager wasn't surprised at all.
 
 
"I doubt you can even touch him with a finger if that's your intention"
 
 
"What do you mean? what other reason should i have?"
 
 
"Dear,it's him,song jong ki,have other reasons".
 
 
"What do you mean" what other reason-anyegaseyo,PD NIM"she put her best and sweet smile in a flash,her manager was never able to get used to her quick change.
 
 
"She is the real deal,no doubt song hye kyo is the real deal..."wisper her manager to herself,while song jong ki who saw the scene just smiled and walked towards the meeting room.
 
 
"Song hye kyo sshi,so you finally arrived,then let's get inside,we will discuss better.She nod with a smile.Later on the other lead arrived,goong yoo.He greeted everyone politely with a charming smile bowing in respect,song hye kyo and even song jong ki did the same.
 
 
"Ok,so today is the day where i want all of us to know better the script,that writer alpha writer finished.@
 
 
"O i see"
 
 
SHK POV
 
 
"What is thi all about? is he telling me that i am here because song jong ki finished the script?So he was the one to set uo the meeting,he knew everything and didn't say a word? wa! seriously,i have no idea what he is thinking aish.I might just as well give his identity away to the paparazzi! Tsk! When he said that he wanted to understand his feeling i tought it was true but now i understand that he is only playing with me,aish,i was going to reject you anyway,aishi!
 
 
SJK POV
 
 
Aigo,i can't help it,why am i acting this way? i mean why do i like teasing her so much? mpfff! look at her face,she is touching her air,she must be upset.What i understood about her is that when she is angry,tend to touch her hair unconciously,while when she is calm and collected she never play with them.Omo she is looking at me ahahah,let's ignore and her and work for now,i wonder what her reaction would be when we finish the meeting.
 
 
"Hello everyone,i called the PD because i have the full script of the episodes,there maybe some changes later on depending on what i think could make the drama better,but this is the final.Goong yoo and... song hye kyo ssi,these are the copies of the final script,of course when all the other actor will be chosen i will give it too them too.Let's work well together.
 
 
SHK POV
 
 
Waaa!where did it go the hateful guy i know,ehre did it go the awful writer alpha,who is hard to get along with?! he should just act,i am sure he will do an amizing job!
 
 
.............................
 
 
After the meeting ended we went out into a restaurant to know each other better,the person i should know better is of course goong yoo,since he is my leading man of course we should built a good relashionship so that we can put a good act and create a good chemistry together.
 
 
"Sorry everyone,i need to do one thing.Please order what you want i will try to be wuick but-"
 
 
"Don't worry,we will wait for you@song jong ki rush outside with his phone in his hand,in the end we where left with the PD and some other people.
 
 
"Goong yoon sunbae,i am really happy to be able to finally know you" he smile at me a bit embarrassed.
 
 
"Aigo,i doubt you would be as happy as i am"
 
 
"Why?" i ask curious.
 
 
"Well i am going to act with the goodness of korea,i am a big fan of yours too,that's why"how sweet,he is really polite and easy to talk to,i am embarrassed too,at first is always like this,but i think we will be a good couple in the drama.
 
 
"I am your fan too.I watched a lot of your ramas,i also think you are an amazing actor i am sure i will learn a lot from you"
 
 
"You are too kind.But thanks,i am the same,i have a lot to learn from you.Please take good care of me from now on" He smile and i smile too.Suddenly i feel chiils ans the stare of someone.
 
 
"O!you came back!writer nim!" i look to where the PD is looking at,then i see him,song jong ki,he was looking at me in a strange way.His expression from before gone.
 
 
"...yes,i am back"he say with an icy voice that i never heard from him,also he was looking my way while saying it and then looked at goong yoo too.It was only a few seconds because he returned to his seat and then smiled again,but he didn't spare a glance at me.For some reason i felt like i did something wrong...but i didn't! also wow,it seems like he is bipolar,my gosh.