chapter 14

will you recognize me?
 
CHAPTER 14
 
 
DAVID POV
 
 
What-what am i seeing?what is going on here?...why are they kissing?and more than everything...what does it mean that she is song hye kyo!?...they are leaving!i need to flee.
 
 
--------------------------
 
 
NEXT DAY
 
 
Gosh,what a head ache! yesterday happened a lot of things,when one thing seemed to be solved something else appear...
 
 
"Ya!david!see you late!" lee jin pat ,y shoulder and smile at me only to run toward the gate.
 
 
"Min seo!"i always found it strange.Why was lee jin always so happy when she was with min seo?Not to mention all the time she looked at min seo as if she was someone she looked uo to as if she admired her. At first when she first was introduced in our club we wheren't all that happy but we tryied to make it so as to let her be at easy,all for the sake of lee jin and the club but as time passed she became someone who always helped us more than we tought.The truth is that those two together made evrything so much more good and min seo seemed to be someone who was skilled and used to the acting world.Tought i didn't really care at first i came to notice her strong will,when she helped the club and when she acted on the recital stealing the show to the real protagonist,i changed my mind about her.But now everything feel so strange. If i heard it correctly min seo is in reality song hye kyo the actress and godness of kores!.
 
 
I run towards the library and sit down in a empty table far from the others.I then took my phone out from my poket and searched about song hye kyo.
 
 
"Did she majored?" when i searched i found out that she majored already.
 
 
"How can it be possible?song hye kyo already majored and min seo is taking a different part from hers,how could it be?" as i was so out of it i decided to watch her more carefully.
 
 
---------------------------------
 
 
Meanwhile the girl from before already left the drama club,of course there will be changes because of it,but since she was only a minor character there was nothing to worry about so days for song hye kyo passed rather well but that was not the case for song jong ki.
 
 
"Sog hye kyo"
 
 
"What?"she ask while resting with her eyes closed on his shoulder.The both pf them wanted to go on a date but ended p to just go at his house to read the script again.She was so tired after finishing it that she almost closed her eyes,so song jong ki who was beside her put down his glasses and made her head to gently lean on his shoulder.She smiled and closed her eyes before cuddling into his embrace.Song jong ki pt aside a strand of hair in her face and then ask.
 
 
"Is something wrong again?"
 
 
"No,why?"she asnwered obviously drowsy.
 
 
"Nothing,it's just that that guy,david,i noticed he always look your way,always making sure to know what you are doing"she open her eyes and stop smiling slowly.
 
 
"Yes,i noticed"
 
 
"Why do you think he is doing that?"
 
 
"...maybe he likes me?"
 
 
"...i think so"she widen her eyes.
 
 
"What are you saying?i am min seo,i am ugly how can he-"
 
 
"You are song hye kyo and you already shown your value to them,he took interest in you already..."
 
 
"SIgh..."she sit straight on the chair.
 
 
"I don't think he have bad intention but surely he is more that interested in me"he frown.
 
 
"I think he have bad intention tought"
 
 
"...i see"
 
 
"I see? Are you not going to stop him?"
 
 
"I am not all that interested in him tought"
 
 
"BUt he is...what if he is suspicious?"
 
 
"Ya,i am already a majored girl.Who would think that i would be still at university?after all i am so busy too"
 
 
"Still it's strange"
 
 
"...arasso,i will be careful"to tell the truth song ye kyo already noticed that something was strange about him.For exemple,david lately already was showing interest in her but in a way more sweet and but right now he didn't even hide his interest,it was as if he was in a hurry.He should have at least be more careful with his movements.But as long as he doesn't put in danger this recital then everything is good and anyway this will be her last year.
 
 
"By the way dear,this will be our last year"
 
 
"That's right,wae?"
 
 
"You are in reality song hye kyo and min seo,you also need to take the annual picture,thinking up to here you are actually triking the school isn't that so?"
 
 
"Ya!you are talking as if i am robbing a bank"
 
 
"Ahahahah,that's not what i mean.It's just that no one know who i really am so i am just myself at school but not you.Song hye kyo,how are you going to go on this till the end?"Song hye get up and walk toward the bottle of fresh water and pour herself a cup of water,song jong ki look at her gulping down the water and as a trayil of water comes down her neck he found himself dazed in her.After she drunk it she touched the script with her beautiful and.
 
 
"You know that lee jin's father is the principal?"song jong ki come back to his senses.
 
 
"What?!seriously?"
 
 
"That's right.He know me since i was a new born baby and when i talked to him about what i wanted to do,he gladly helped"
 
 
"Wait,what do you mean?"
 
 
"That i am still song hye kyo on paper but no one knows not even the teachers"
 
 
"Wow,comrades in crime"
 
 
"It's not a crime,legally i didn't do anything wrong"she frown and song jong ki's expression became warm and happy then he reach for her hand and pull her gently toward him so that song hye kyo was sitting on his lap.
 
 
"Arasso...i understand"he smile and then kiss her lips gently and then he intertwine his fingers with hers.
 
 
"Chincia"the two of them smile and then she hug him suddely and song jong ki felt happy to see her being like a puppy while hugging him tight.
 
 
"If you are not carefull one of these days i am goin to eat you"he wisper to her making her jump a little,song jong ki felt her little movements on his lap.
 
 
"ert"she wisper trying to push him away,put this time he hold her tighter making her speachless unable to move.Song hye kyo felt her hair put aside making her neck exposed.Song jong ki saw her ears completly red and smiled,he touch gently her neck.Song hye kyo can imagine what was coming and wanted for him not to do it because it would be hard to hide but she couldn't utter a word.
 
 
"What's wrong?why is you ears so red?"he while touching them.
 
 
"Ya! who's fault do you think it is?-"this time she regained her speach,but when she realized what she said,song hye kyo felt even more hot and song jong ki saw even her neck a little bit red.
 
 
"So it's my fault"she wanted to flee right at that moment and then she felt his lips on her neck her heart was beating fast,she close her eyes hold tighter his hand while with the other she hug him tigh.
 
 
"Please stop"She say with a little voce,but song jong ki didn't care instead with his free hand he bring her closer to himself.
 
 
"Jong ki!-"he didn't listen while her skin became more hot by the second under his lips.When he finally stopped she started to pant and song jong ki looked at her face completly red while song hye kyo could see just how much he enjoy teasing her.
 
 
"What did you do?"he shrug his shoulder
 
 
"Why ask if you know what i did?"
 
 
"...i held some hope arasso!"she quickly get up from his lap and rush to the bathroom.
 
 
"AAAAAAAAAAA,YA!OTTOKKE!"
 
 
"MPFFFF"song jong ki laughed secretly at her reactions.Still he was feeling unsettled.
 
 
-------------------------
 
 
THE NEXT DAY
 
 
"HI song-"lee jin see song hye kyo as min seo with her neck completly covered.
 
 
"Ya,what's wrong?is something the matter?why did you cover your neck? it's so hot,it's summer!"
 
 
"Aish...please spare me today"
 
 
"What why?"
 
 
"Hello lee jin and min seo"yoo ah in greeted them and at that moment right behind him a handsome guy was standing,it was the source of her covering her neck.So song hye kyo make a bad face and of course yoo ah in and lee jin noticed while jong ki pretended not to know.
 
 
"Let's go inside the club room"
 
 
"O...arasso"
 
 
"Ya,why is min seo looking our direction in such a bad way"
 
 
"Who knows?"he smile and start to the opposite direction.But he have no idea that his smile was completly saw by david.
 
 
--------------
 
 
"When the two girls enter inside the club everyone stared at her.
 
 
"What's wrong? why are you covering your neck like that?"
 
 
"O,it's nothing,just pretend i have notice on"
 
 
"Ya,what happened?"
 
 
"Min seo,could it be!that you where with your boyfriend?"every girl surprised shout.
 
 
"What?when?you have a boyfriend and we don't know anything?!"
 
 
"Aigo,it's a misunderstanding,it's only because my throat is not well"
 
 
"A you do you think we are stupid?"everyone tease song hye kyo but she doesn't really care and amile just a little.
 
 
"song hye kyo"suddenly everyone got surprised of course min seo who is the real song hye kyo look toward the voice too.It was david.
 
 
"What do you mean?ya! stop saying such a stupid thing!"everyone started to shout at him,song hye kyo and lee jin look at one another,now she think that what song jong ki was worried about is this.David mentioning her name out of nowhere looking directly at her it cannot be just a coincidence.
 
 
------------------------
 
 
"Why do you want to see me?"
 
 
"Because there is something i want to know and i think you are the only one who can help me"two people where talking and one of them was david,the other one was the girl who is the leader of thebullies of min seo they are also part of the music club.
 
 
"Why?as i know you are one of the most loyal to min seo"she point it out.
 
 
"That's true.But i think she is hiding something"
 
 
"Like what?"she ask curious,he look at her knowing well what her aim is but he cut her soon enough.
 
 
"That's none of your concern"
 
 
"Aigo,then i cann't help you.Arasso just agree to my request"
 
 
"...fine"the girl smile.
 
 
"I want the club to fail,but since all the group is loyal to them there is the need of something else"
 
 
"What do you mean?I tell you now,i am not going to hurt my friends"she laugh.
 
 
"Ahahahhahha,friends?do you think they will even consider you a friend if they knew of our conversation?"he clench his fist in silence.
 
 
"What? am i wrong?in the end you are already betrying them,no matter what you are thinking,it doesn't change the fact that for you to have made such a decision,it means they are not friends in your eyes...i think you will be a great actor if you pull this off"she laugh again and again till david find her disgusting till he want to puke,he smile coldly.
 
 
"Yes,maybe you are right,i am only a betrayier but i want to know so tell me...what do you want me to do?"she smile and trace a circle on his chest.
 
 
"You will need to hurt your friends tought...are you going to do it?"she look up to him with a warm expression.
 
 
"Are you up to it?...for the sake of your curiosity?...are you still going to do what i ask?" he stop and ponder for awhile before releasing his fists.His gaze calm and answer with a firm expression.
 
 
"Say it"she smile.
 
 
"Good"
 
 
---------------------------
 
 
"Hey!what wrong with your neck?did he do it?"
 
 
"No comment" lee jin nod and pont her pencil towards her.
 
 
"It was him.It was song jong ki,aish...i told him not to touch you and stay away and yet look at what happened,damn it!"
 
 
"Let it be already,i am feeling like strangle him already!"
 
 
"It was your fault in the first place,why choose him?tsk"
 
 
"Sigh,more than that...something is wrong with david"
 
 
"What do you mean?everyone know that he have interest in you"
 
 
"I think it's different than simple interest"At her words lee jin finally look at song hye kyo seriously.
 
 
"He said song hye kyo looking at me with a serious expression.I don't think it's a coincidence"
 
 
"...Ya,it can't be"mlee jin look at her friend with disbelief in her eyes.
 
 
"But...i am only saying..i need to be careful you know?"
 
 
"I know...arasso,let's look careful at the situation from now on"
 
 
"Yea,o think that's the best thing to do"
 
 
-----------------------
 
 
Every day goes by without any worries,david didn't do anything and even stopped to be so obvious that the two girls almost forgot about it,as the time for the recital is approaccing.
 
 
"Ok.Guys tomorrow is the time to show all our effort being paied off"Everyone nod their heads and head out of the theater after practicing for a long time.
 
 
"WHat do you want to eat?"
 
 
"dolbi!" answer min seo to everyone surprise and even to herself,but she was just too angry and tired!Everyone looked at her while she looked at everyone like a little scared kitty.
 
 
"A...you know...-GROOOOWL"her stomac started to make strange sounds and min seo give up making a pitiful expression touching her belly.
 
 
"I am just too angry,dolbi is really too good in this place"rt to laugh till she follow suit. The next day everyone went to school earlier to prepare the last things.
 
 
"The costmes are here-ya! i told you that's not the place to bring that!"
 
 
"Lee jin,can you calm down please?"
 
 
"Min seo,how can i hu?there is a big possinility for all of us"
 
 
I know,that's why you should calm down so that you would be able to concentrate and anyway,your job stop here the rest it's the actor's turn to shine"
 
 
"...sigh"lee jin sit down in a corner while song hye kyo pat her head"
 
 
"I just have a bad feeling,that's why"
 
 
"Aigo,it's going to be ok,down't worry"
 
 
"Sorry but i am worried!It's too strange that those snakes didn't do anything still"
 
 
"...i know"song hye kyo is worryed too and even if she want to lie,the fact that she is also worried don't change.
 
 
"Everyone come and eat something"suddenly a voice they know well arrive and they turn to lok at the person,"DAVID".Finally song hye kyo and his eyes look at each other and then he walk towards them with a plastic bag in hands.
 
 
"Girls,eat something,you two need to have energy on your bodies.He says worried.
 
 
"Sigh,put it away,give mine to soeone else"exasperated lee jin say.
 
 
"You should eat lee jin-"lee jin look at her friend and then rub her foregead.
 
 
"Do you think i am in the mood to eat now?"
 
 
"Sigh...arasso,give me mine i will eat"
 
 
"Arasso,here for you"david give her a portion of the meal and then leave whatching as everyone eat.A vomplicated expression on his face.
 
 
A few people didn't eat at all while those who eat the meal wasn't able to eat everything for they where too worried.
 
 
"DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR£david phone ring.
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"Did they eat everything?"
 
 
"Not everyone and those who ate didn't finish everything"
 
 
"Tsk.well it's ok,put some on their bottles too"he frown.
 
 
"No,i already did more thean enough."
 
 
"Then i will do it"
 
 
"Don't try anything funny,the bottle i will see here will be sent to you in a flash."
 
 
"Ahahahaha,don't you think it's too late to play righteful?"his eibrows became almost a line.He know it,he know better than anyone.
 
 
"Even so i stop here"his obsession for that person exeeded his expectation,he can't turn back that's for sure,but he don't want to make things even worse now.David look around and then start to eat his poisoned portion of food,of course his was only a bit less than the others,he feel filthy at the moment but he already did it,there is no turning back.
 
 
-----------------
 
 
"GUYS,I NEED TO LEAVE!"
 
 
"O? wae?"
 
 
"LATER!"song jong ki take his phone and run from the place he was to towards the place where the show is going to be prepared.
 
 
"PAnt,pant,pant,answer damnit!"
 
 
------------------------
 
 
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRHHHH"people start to scream and song hye kyo and lee jin turn around.
 
 
"What's wrong?what's going on?"lee jin goes in panick and find out that almost everyone of the club members are in great pain.She run to them and so does song hye kyo.
 
 
"What's happening guys?why a re you screaming?"ask lee jin.
 
 
"My belly...it hurts!" the lead actress cry with sweat down her face then she put a hand on and run outside.
 
 
"NO,NO,NO AISH!"lee jin desperately shake her head.
 
 
"Damn it"in the chaos song hye kyo notice that some people are just fine.
 
 
"How come you guys are fine?"
 
 
"I have no idea"
 
 
"o wait,didn't we eat just now?"
 
 
"That's right!maybe it was the food?"then they all look at david,that start to finally feel a bit of disconfort in his body but it's bearable tought as the actor he is,he is exagerating a lot.
 
 
"Could it be him?"one of the guys stare at him pointing finger.
 
 
"What are you saying,HUG"i am hurt too!"
 
 
"What is going on?"
 
 
"Aish,could it be the girls doing?"
 
 
"O no what do we do?! even the lead actress is done for!"
 
 
"Min seo! what to do now?"ask lee jin panicked as she crowl on the floor.
 
 
"YOU BASTARD!"a sudden boy's voice come inside the room and grab david by the collar.It's song jong ki.
 
 
"What a bastard! you planned everytthing with the girls of the music club! you damn trash!" and then push him on the ground.
 
 
"What?"lee jin get up in disbelief and look at the laying david.
 
 
"I can't belive it...why?why did you do it?wae?!"everyone where as shoked as her.Min seo try to calm her down.
 
 
"Calm down,it's almost time we need to play it in a way we can maximize the play...no here can stay until the end?in the pain really unberable?"she ask to the pained people. Only a few where able to stand.
 
 
"Here take these pills!it should help you guys."song jong ki took a few of these from the infirmary.He knew it was coming after earing and wnt first in the infirmary and then to the club.Altough what it's done it's done the one who can bear with it can at least hold on till the end with it.
 
 
"The problem now is the lead actress tought,isn't that so?"david said looking directly at song hye kyo.
 
 
This bastard,did it on purpose,he did it because he wanted to see something from me?"Trash!"everyone said to a smiling david.Song hye kyo think about it for awhile.
 
 
"MIn seo!can't you do it? you are the best choice!you have the best memory and are the one who can remember all the parts!"one of the girls said but at that lee jin panicked.
 
 
"DOn't be stupid!how can an amateur do the lead!"lee jin know that with song hye kyo the play would be most of all safe,but she promised not to put her in a bad spot,of course song hye kyo knew it and after a few moments she made her decision.
 
 
"Arasso,i will do it"
 
 
"What?!"everyone was glad but lee jin and song jong ki where worried,song jong ki most of all and run to her taking her hand and pulling her in a quiet place.
 
 
"You can't!"
 
 
"You will be exposed!"
 
 
"There is no way,calm down"
 
 
"You don't understand!there is another thing that you should know!"
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"The production team of our drama,is chosing some of the people here and you will be chosen for sure!"
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"Why do you think i came here with the medicine in hands.I knew it,i heard their conversation on the phone.She said that david's obsessing over you and wanetd to test you! you,will be ended this way!"song hye kyo's eyes widen in shock.She finally understand.It was all his plan.This explain also why she isn't poisoned after she ate the food.Min seo is also only a student here and the production team if they find someone that is good enough for the production will do everything to get it to agree to go and work with them.The drama is going to be filmed soon so even if she refuse they will come again and again.If she refuse of course she will be safe,also if she act bad she won't be chosen but then the recital will get bad ratings and be a bad influence for lee jin future and the other.Lee jin was ready to let the recital go to end just for her sake also,david,maybe his suspicion,he w ill find out...what can she do?At this moment song hye kyo is in a bad situation.