chapter 2

will you recognize me?


CHAPTER 2


Damn it,what is this?did he found out?no,i should calm down,i have been in this situation more than once before,let's act like"for instance let me give my mangager our key word"w-what's so interesting?also it's rude to hear someone elses onversation"


"mpf"how hateful this guy,he came closer to me and alook at me as if to examine my face"mmm,seriously ugly,but if it's an actress in make up you can be her"aish,i push his hand away"wow,aren't you someone who always takes things in?"


"w-what do you want?and what do you mean by you can be her?"


"...song hye kyo"here we go i knew it"listen,i think you tought of it in a strange way,how can i be her?o,you mentioned make up,but wound make up even be able to to  create this king of ugliness?and this pimple?"


"mmm,a good one yes"this is a real life pimple idiot"it's a real one do you want to touch it?"i said in the way a person like min seo would say and please tell me he is the disgusted-easily type,please!"...no thanks"yes!


"see,why did you say i would be her?"


"you where talking about lead roles on the phone"


"o,that was my teacher of teather"when i am in such situation i call him teacher and in this phone i named him like that too.You don't belive it?do you want to talk with him?"i said trying to be a frail girl giving im my phone almost putting him in his face"here,here,here,can you see it?no?should i put it closer?"


"ya!stop it,i can't see anyway like this"he made some step back"sorry i can't see well since i have glass,your face seems always far from the phone"


"ya!"he takes my arm to stop me,but instead we just fall down,me on top of him"oish,my head!"he said angry"he sure is handsome he could be an actor or a model he will be super famous i am sure,anyway,my phone is on the ground now and i can't reach him,damn it's important tought"sorry,about that eheheh"


"get up!what are you trying to do?"


"eheheh,i didn't do it on purpose,i really can't see well"i said scratching my head acting like an idiot,gosh it's so fun,now it would be even more fun if he just went away"why did you say,you want to work with writer alpha as song hye kyo?then?" still at that?


"well,because if i was hye kyo i would like to work with him,also i am part of the movie class and even if i don't want to be an actress as you can see i am not a beauty"i said smiling but he just looked at me and said"that's right you are ugly"


my smile faded just a little but it came back again"right,that's true ahahah,as i was saying,my teacher asked me if i was an actress who if i would have liked to work woth him, i said i would have liked to do that if i was hye kyo but my teacher sayd i am just an idiot,no make up can fix me,ahahah,so i can't be an actress till the end".


"do you want to become an actress?"


"no,no,no way,i like to bebehind the camera in reality being an actress isn't for me,i don't know how to act ahahah"


"mmm,i think you know how"


"do you think i resemble song hye kyo a bit?should i put away my glass and straight my hair? should i colormy hair black like her?"


"aish,no,you won't reseble her even if you try"


"mmm,that's right and i don't have enough money dor plastic surgery...sigh should i just gave up?...dae let's just-drrrr,hu?omo!,it's lee jin,sorry i ahve to go bye!"i run away withouth even looking back,aish.


"ya!what happened?why are you so late?"


"aish the guy from before almost found me out"


"what?it's not possible!"


"it is,o i have to call my manager back"


"ok"i was about to call him back when a message came saying"come out right now it's urgent something happened to theorganisation of the drama,so w e need your presence".


"what the heck happened"


"what?"


"i have to go i am sorry,aigo sorry it's late"i run as fast as i can outside the gates of the university and go to the usual place where i change myself,it's a friend of minemthere i did a drama some time ago and from then on i beame friend with the owner.


"o it's earlier than sual this time"


"sorry,i will take the usual olace to change"


"no problem"i usually come here because if they see me coming out from here i can say because i usually coem here lately or because we are friends something like that.


"ok done changing" my manager finally comes to get me and we head to the meeting place



"We have finally arrived everyone"


"it's you hye kyo!how good to see you again"the pd and i hug"aigo,what happened?"


"thing is we are out of actors and the premiere is around the coorner but at this point we won't be able to start filming that's why,we decided to start the last meeting and if we don't find a solution...we have to let this project go"


"i see,don't worry it's ok"


"i am sorry,i know how much you wanted to act in this role"


"don't worry,there will be other chances"in the end we weren't able to find some good solution and the drama was out of discussion.This news spread fast,i really wanted to do something different and it was a role i really wanted to do but it seems like it wasn't mean to be.


The next few day where full of work i stayed away from university for almost a week and when i came back my friend was there waiting for me"


"kyo!"


"ya,don't call me like that!"


"ops,sorry,anyway you worked pretty hard lately"


"dae i am so damn tired,seriously,sigh..."


"gosh,you should calm down"


"i can't"


"school and work...wait have you slept?"


"...1 hour at most?"


"WHAT?!!!ya go in the room that is usually empty and sleep a little!"


"it's ok already-"


"no way go and sleep!aish"


"fine,thanks"i was going there but all of a sudden i felt myself falling,then i forgot everything"


SJK POV


I am so tired and bored at the same time,i heard that song hye ky drama won't happen it seems like she really wanted to do it,she must feel really bad...who cares.I want to sleep now so i went to the room who is usually left empty when i see a person who is about to fall i run to that person and catch her,later i found out she is that min seo.She suddenly opened her eyes just a little"ya!wake up get up right now!"but the only thig she do is smile at me and then faint again,i don't know why but after she smiled at me,i found her smile really sweet and strange as if i saw it somewhere I brought her in the room put her in the old bed that was there,usually this is used as a storage room for various club and this bed is one of those thigs.


"aigo,i can't even sleep now,where the hell should i put myself'i looks at her sleeping face and then she wisper something"what?...what?"all of a sudden she speack aloud"ya!stop eating that!,it's my boyfriend!"


"hu?"


"that beautiful skin and those beautiful arms"


"what the heck is she talking about?"


"that chiken is my boyfriend!i want beer too!"


"mpfff"she makes no sense"mmm,i am tired..."then she sleep at full power,i pull out her glass when all of a sudden she puuls me to her and hug me"what the"


"let's sleep"she say and then let me go"she surely is strange,gave a fright,still looking her up close she is not so ugly...she is super ugly"mpfff".


An hour later,song hye kyo wake up


"o my gosh,what a good sleep i had,it's been awhile"she said while getting up"my gosh really,because of my wor-gasp!"she see song jong ki sitting next to her"omo,damn me!why is he here?hu?did he pepharps let me sleep here?"she looks at him a little suspiciously"should i put him on the bed?mmmno,i am scared he will wake up...still,should i try?...ok let's try"putting as much strengh as she can,hye kyo was able to put him on the bed"what the heck does he eat?!he is heavy!aish,i shouldn't be doing this!anyway,he is on the bed"she then receive a message from lee jin"aigo,i am coming,what time is it?gasp!i slept for an hour?aish"she looks at him and see that he seems to feel cold so she take off her jacket and put it on him"it's not that i am nice i just hate owing people"she say and then leave.Some time later jong ki wake up and see that he is on the bed with a small jacket on"what the hell is this?a jacket?this won't cover anything?hu?wasn't she on the bed?where did she go?anyway,she was able to put me here all alone?"he smiled a little"what a strange girl"he say then get up.


Meanwhile in the theater club,she isn't an actress but she is the one who help lee jin to direct the whole thing"so now everyone have theyr roles and we have a week to prepare so we have to be fast"


"what?! a week?how can we do this in one week?!"ask a girl


"ya!if you want to be a professional actress you should be able to memorise everything on the spot,think about the professional like,o!song hye kyo!"she looks at her and hye kyo glares at her,while lee jin smirk a little and then say "i am teasing you"say lee jin turning back to he other girl.


"what do you mean tease me?so it's not one week?"


"no of course we have a month,so be good undertsand?"everyone nodded"good,now,listen to our min seo,she will help us a great deal"everyone looked at her,in the drama club,hye kyo's character min seo,is well known she is a really good pd,let's say it this way,and she is good to get along with even when at first everyone where thinking only of her ugly face"


"ok,let's start with sitting and revise the script,you have to memorise your parts first,it's best if you do it in 3 day,that would be good,but still if it's difficult like this don't worry because while doing the resheals you will stil have the script till you have confidence,but you will have to do the best you can"


"dae!"lee jin looked at her happily"wow,korean godness sure has many talents,mpfff".


Meanwhile jong ki was in his class with his friend yoo ah in"ya,did you sleep again?"


"dae"


"...i see,by the way,some of us,will go and see the club theater,want to come?"song jong ki remembered that she was part of that club"yes,it may be interesting"he smirked"let's go.After arriving,they saw a really interesting scene,everyone was directed by lee jin and when something was wrong min seo would intervene and the scene was a lot better,read in that way.


"wow,lee jin is so beautiful!"said all the boys"anyway who does that girl think she is?to interrupt her?she is too ugly!"


"she may be,but if you look carefully she is good at what she does"jong ki was a little surprised by seeing his friend yoo ah in talking about ther that way"


"he is right,she is really good"


"ok,everyone,you all did a good job,today we already did alf or the script,you all must be tired tomorrow we will do the rest and the 3 day we will start"said sheeply in the way min seo would talk"ok,then,ya,talk louder will you?"said one of the member of the club patting her back,she smiled timidly and said"i will,david"


"still you are good"


"thanks"the other girls too complimented her"by the way you and lee jin did a lot of work coming up with ideas and so on,you two should be a lot more tired"asked a girl,the two friend looked at each other and smiled"well we are expirience,we started the club a long time ago,while you guys didn't"said lee jin


"what the hell are you saying?at least ten of us are at the last year just like you two"said one of the boys joking"well let's say that we have expirience"


"but the one who seems fresh as we did nothing is min seo"asked a girl


"hu?me?"she asked touching her glasses,lee jin then intervened and said"well she has more expirience than m-"she almost let it slip away and hye kyo gave a bad glare"what do you mean?"


"...mmm...w-what i mean is that,when she has free time she goes to a real theather and watch how they do things,r-right?"she said looking sheeply at hye kyo"dae,i am more used to all of you because of that,so don't feel pressured"


"wa,how can you do that?you are good at studying and good at this too,also you even go to theater,when do you sleep?"


"i said i go when i am free,eheheh"she say scratching her head.Then hye kyo looks at the watch go closer to her friend and say wispering"i have a shooting to do in about an hour i have to go now"lee jin nodded and hye kyo smiled and then left"by everyone!"she walk towards the door and jong ki keeps on looking at her"jong ki what are you looking at?"he doesn't answer and just walked to lee jin surprising everyne"omo,isn't that jong ki?he so handsome!"lee jin can't really stand him tought


"what do you want?if you are here for the club we are already packed"


he smirked and just said"i have a question for you,it's about your friend,the one who walked away"lee jin tensed a little"what about her?"


"i always see her going away at the most disparate times,why is that?"


"why do you even care?"she said annoyngly"because i am interested in her"lee jin eyes widened and tought by herself"o no,what if he is really interested and start to follow her?she will be found out!this will be a problem!...no,it's not possoble,she did an amazing job hiding her beauty and even acting like a nerd,she won't be found out,i have to help her,i made a promise anyway".


"she is my riend and i don't like you,i am not gonna say anything to you,so go away"he looked at her smilying in a sarcastic way"mmm,i see,our schoold idol is really protective of her,even more interesting"


"what's so interesting?we are friends and i care for her,why should i tell someone like you what she does?it's none of your buisness"she point the direction of the door"that's the door please go out"still smiling he turn around and goes away.


After the class ended lee jin call hye kyo who was about to enter the car of her manager"what is it?"


"Listen,please pay attention to song jong ki,ok"


"who is that?"


"ya!the one you said almost found you out!"


"o,that one?so that's his name?sure i will be careful"


"he is really interested in you,so please..."


"don't worry,i will take care of it,sorry now i have to shoot a commercial"


"ok,good work,then,o!when will you come again?"


"since i don't have the drama and the commercial are almost all done maybe in 3 days?"


"ok then,i will take care og the club,be good ok?show them what you really are"


"sure,bye"after the commercial hye kyo is headed to record a television show,she never went there but for an high demand of fans the agency decided to let her partcipate and she is there already.After recording the show reached the pick of vews and she was seen in a new light that everyone liked,the misterious part of her is still present,but her easy going nature is now visible.Jong ki who usually watch the show,that episode more than the games he was focused on her"how can she be this beautiful"he says all of a sudden the image of min seo appeared on his mind"what the heck-"then he looked back at hye kyo and found out that te two smile of the girls are almost the same"i wonder why i think taht theyr smile is the same?".


After 3 weeks,time for the recital, song hye kyo is going to university and is on the phone


"dae,don't worry i will go after i finish,dae,i know,bye"she smiling run to the club.Everything seemed fine when a girl running comes to lee jin"we are in trouble!"


"why?what happened?"asked lee jin"the one who has the part of the antagonist isn't coming because she had a food poisoning and is at the hospital"


"what?! damn it!"


"what should we do?we can't go without the antagonist!"everyone where in panic,when suddenly ye kyo arrived"sorry am i late?...hu?what's with those faces something is wrong?"


Lee jin looked at her then she say"i found a way"


"hu?"asked hye kyo confused"really?do you have someone who can replace her?"asked a girl"dae"she pointed her finger to hye kyo"min seo,you will have to play the y antagonist"hye kyo dropped the phone she had in her hand"ops"said lee jin,who walked closer to her"what?"asked hye kyo"


"hey,are you sure?she is..."said david"sure i am,also she is the only one who can learn the script in an instant"hye kyo who was speachless,all of a sudden smiled and then took her friend by the hand"lee jin ssi,can you come with me please?"


"...how i don't come instead?-"she tried to get away but hye kyo gave her a dead glare"ok"she followed her in an empty room"are you crazy?the y antagonist?ya!i said i should take things slow and have a low profile!"


"i will do the make up,i won't make your beauty show too much"


"sigh,ya!ok,let's say it's ok,i am supposed not to know how to act but you know that when i have a role i completly immerse in it,beginners in school can't have this kind of skill if it's not after years of expirience and surely not someone who never acted!"


"what's the prolem we are doing this to be good so just go for it"


".....................................................ok!fine!aish"


"but...try not to make the protagonist feel like the side character please"sayd her friend with pleading eyes"you are na idiot,of course it's not work here"


"thanks"they enter the back stage again"come let's prepare min seo"said lee jin"fine"answered hye kyo.Meanwhile song jong ki and yoo ah in,who heard about the situation went there curiously more than yoo ah in,jong ki was curious of what happened when he was there he saw a sheeply min seo completly different,she was better than he expected like everyone he was shocked.


"who is that'"asked jong ki?"to one of the crew"it's min seo,can you belive it?wow,what a change,still.will she beable to potray the y antagonist?"


"y antagonist?her?"said song jong ki.


"ok,min seo do you need anything?"


"dae,the script"


"o righ!,here"she sit in a corner,the show will start in about 30 minutes and she didn't move from there,she didn't even raised her head,and just looked at the script,then after like 15 minutes she closed the script and gave it back to her friend"i finished here"


"ok,then we are about to start"jong ki was surprised how much her friend was calm,when she never even did a resheal"how can she be so calm?"


"who min seo'can't you see how much she is trembling?look"she was doing that on purpose tought,while people where worried in reality she wasn't,but song jong ki,didn't know"


"not her,but the friend"


"you a re rightmshe should be really nervous now,strange"


Mean while


" it's about time to start,it' your turn"said david"be calm ok?don't panick"


"ok"she acted like she was afraid"ok it's time,go min seo!"


Jong ki and yoo ah in went outside and sit on the chairs to watch the show and where surprised when min seo came on the stage,she didn't seem at all like the trembling girls from before,in fact she seemed a real actress,she ws even able to act the y,thing thant no one expected.In the end she stole the show with her acting.Everyone where so pleased that they remained spechless,after the show people asked to know who she was and where she is.No one new because she run away she was late for her work


"damn,i have to go right now,i also have to take this off,my skin is a mess i bet ,too much make up on!aish"she run in the empty room,the storage room.


"sigh, this wig is too itchy!"she take it off and let her beautiful black hair down,the next thing she must take of is the costume,but she can't reach the zip"damn it,sigh,she will pay for i swear,i am going to be late! for work! i never have been late once,maybe i sgould really wuit school and just keep on with my usual job.Thanks god i run away,things would get ugly if i was found out...AAAR,this zip!"


"can i help you?"


"sure,thanks!"


"what where you saying?"


"about the fact that i am going to be late,for work"


"what work do you do?"


"i a-"she then turn around and see jong ki smiling at her while she became pale"you-"


"turn around i can't the dress other wise"


"i can do it alone,go out!"


"i don't think you will be able to do it"so he made her stop moving and ped her dress,her bra is now visible and even her long air"is this your real hair?"he said while touching them,she turn around"why are you asking?"


"don't say it's the wigbecause i saw you taking it off,also,it seems like you have no more in your head"she remained speachless for awhile"so?what do you want?"


"just wanted to knowwhy did you hide your hair?"


"why?can't i?i had a bald spot on my head"he started to laugh"ahahahahah,this is fun"


"get out i have to change-"he walk closer to her face and then say"maybe even this face is fake"she gulped and made some step back with her back showing her skin"i wonder what is it that you are hiding"suddenly her phone start to ring and jong ki that it she wants to take it back but can't he is too tall for her"give it back"


"i don't really want to,i want to answer it in reality"


"ya! how dare you!"he and suddenly she start to follow him but in the end she end up on top of him"ahahah,i finally took it bac-"she then realized what was happening"they are looking into each other eyes while she was schocked he smirked"o!sorry"she tried to get up,but he hugged her and he could feel her skin under his hands"y-ya!what are you doing?let me go!"she said"i don't want to,looking you closer you aren't all that ugly"her eyes widened,he touched her face"what a soft skin you have here,i wonder if this is just make up"


"again,it's not it's real!-"he kissed her cheeck it was a wet kiss he even liked her cheek,she screamed"ya!ert!"she tryed to get up again but he was too strong,he didn't even say anything and just touched where he her,then with his finger take of the fake freckles"i knew it,this is only make up"


"what?"he said confused when he showed his finger to her"see?it was make up"she was really angry,no beyond that"since you want to play"she said in her mind"you don't want to let me go at all right?"


"i won't"she nodded"i see"she then come closer to his face and for a little his heart skipped a bit"what are you doing?"


she didn't say anything,but jong ki felt her soft lips on his neck"are trying to seduce me?"she still didn't answer.Jong ki was wating for something and in the end he get it..a big and painful bite"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"he screamed in pain,she was finally free and fast she gt up take her clotes and dress up,after that she run away.