chapter 1

will you recognize me?

CHAPTER 1


I am now walking on the street,there are a lots of people,sigh,what a beautiful day.


"Wow!look at her,Song hye kyo is so beautiful!in the bazar of this month she is stunning!look"


"that's right!o!by the way did you see her last movie?daeback!chincia,she made me cry seriously"


"i know,my gosh she seems so misterious and cold,but it seems like the one who worked with her said she is a sweet heart awww,i wanna know her!"people are talking again


"o!attention,that girl is coming this way-"BAM


"owie,aigo,sorry"


"ya,pay attention will you?"


"sorry i have bad eye sight"


"whatever,tsk"the girls who just left are fans,i am looking in their directions when i hear a familiar voice"mpfff,i wonder what kind of face they will make if they knew who they just met"


"onnie"she is my best friend and her name is lee jin.She is in the same class as me but while i am supposed to be ugly she is the idol of the university and i am happy for her and for me too.


"i dear,by the way did you change your name to go to school,no one will have recognized you anyway and stop saying onnie we have the same age just i am a month older"i smiled at her "so you are an onnie"you,mpfff"


"anyway even if they don't recognize me i should stay on the safe side,what if i attract attention because they think how an ugly person like me could have that name'i will have eyes all over me,so it's a must change name"


"dae,still you are lucky that the director is my father and is a die hard fan of yours"


"ahahah,cumauo"


"by the way,why the hell did you do this?are you preparing for another role?"


"no,of course and stop asking you know already why"


"that's why i can't understand!how can you do this to your pretty face,you actually put effort is being ugly,you are so beautiful that you had to even,create those ,things on your face! and people also talk bad about you and i am scared some of these days you will be bullied"


"aigo,you worry too much,either way i am happy,if i still have a low profile than everything will be fine...but with my beautiful friend near me it's going to be hard"she looked at me and sarcastically said"are you mocking me?"


"wae?you are beautiful too!but it's strange why you are not interested in being an actress?"


"sigh,because i want to be a pd,O MY DREAM!"she has gone in her own world again"ya,let's go"


We finally arrive at school"by the way have you choosen you next project?"


"i didn't"


"mmm,so you are free these days and you won't skip school"


"dae"i said plainly at that time two handsome boys came past us and one of them lost something,so after i saw it,i get it from the ground"sorry,i think you lost something"


"hu?..."what the hell?he takes what he lost and looked at me from head to toe and then left"wa!what an idiot,how can he do that,when someone just ,ya-!"


"calm down,it's nothing let's go,i have to be fast today i can only take one lesson i have to shhot for a commercial later"


"i see,still i am so mad!"she madly look ahead while just for a second i just turn around and found that idiotic guy looking at me,well he must be a bastard but sure nature was good with him...who cares,let's go!"


At the same time song jong ki and his friend


"ya!did you see that girl?the beautiful one?aigo she is a dream!i want to know her"his friend was talking but si jin turned around and looked at that girl who seems so really ugly and plain"that girl..."


"what?"


"she really ugly,let's go"


SJK POV


"Aigo!song jon ki writer nim!is it not readin yet?we are waiting for your next masterpiece,how about you tell me at what point are you?"what a pain in the ,people like him sure are my making my day a bad one"the point?there is none"


"...what?"


"i didn't even start writing"i said plainly"WHAT?!...sorry,but writer nim!three years are almost up why didn't you do anything?!"


"again with this thing,why should i write every three years?what if i want to write something after for years?"


"ya!"i look at him seriously"ya?who do you think you are by the way?"


"song jong ki,please be good and start writing ok?"


"i said when i want to i will,i am not going to start something when i don't feel like it,i want to produce something good"then wispering the man said"yes,but 3 years is too much what the hell do you want to do?"


"hu?"


"o,nothing,eheheh...crae,let's wait...maybe not too much,ok?"i then get outside of my apartment,it's been awhile already that i am leaving alone,i am so rich now that i have a building of my own,still i wanted to finish university,the main reason is because i am tired of gossips and all those meeting,well at least i never appeared on television,so no one know who i am,so i wanted to leave the normal life i always wanted,i tought it would be fun,but...what i hate the most is boredom! but lately i am not all that bothered anymore,why?because i found something interesting,in fact two things,well more than things they are persons.The first one is the star among star,the undisputed godness of korea,Song Hye kyo,that's right she interesting to me,but don't get me wrong i am not a fan,it's just that when she is on the screen ican't help but look at her,she feels miserious to me and she is talented too,i was skeptical at first,but one day i found my friends watching one of her dramas and i must say that she actually know how to act.The other person is a girl who comes at my same university,we are the same age too,her name is Min seo,she is the best friend of the most popular girl in pur school,but she...is plain and super ugly,always alone when her friend isn't around,she is smart but week and people usually stay away from her.Why i have an interest in her?well everything started when i lost my car keys she found them and gave them back. At first i tought,how ugly and plain so i went away but then the next day i found something unusual,she was talking with her friend on the back of the school garden.


"what?seriously?"


"dae,i have to go right now i won't be able to come at the school event tonight"


"o but why!?" her friend asked eagly,Min seo who i always saw reserved and talking in a strange way seemed different,she seemed secure of herself,how can i explain she was just...different from the usual


"aigo,is it necessary?"


"dae,if i don't go they will scold me to no end"


"how dare they be so mean!they just work you out to the bone!just left them be!"Min seo chucled and then patted her friend on the back"don't be like that,that's how it must be"


"but they are too much,they should respect you more"


"mpfff,they do belive me,but that's just how the game goes,it's tiring but,it's what we decided to do"


"...i will miss you...o!what should i say to my father? he wanted you to be there so much"what?the director?right she is the daughter our director in the school,but...why does he wanted to see this girl so much?"


"i am sorry,i will make up for it i promise"


"...sigh,seriously?"


"dae"


"no going back"


"ok,just ask and i will do it"


"ok then"


"give me a five?"


"...wa are you serious?what will people say if they saw you like this?" Lee Jin go closer to her and wisper something but i wasn't able to understand what she said.


"why what did i do wrong?i am just cute"all of a sudden he phone started to ring"drrrrrrr,o sorry,i have to answer"


"sure do"


"what is it?dae,ok sure,no don't come i will come at the usual place by taxy...right now,yes,bye"she smiled again,i never tought she could smile so much.After the calls ends i see her get up walk away,she was as usual,plain and ugly but her smiling face made curious also,her friend the dream of the whole school looked at her with admiration "always busy that irl is"i heard her say and then she smiled and get up too,turned away and walked opposite Min seo.


That night,there was a party like thing,where every one of the art club would be present,as i know she is part of it too.When people asked why she wasn't present lee jin said because she has a high fever but what i heard was something else,so why is she lying?.From that day on,i couldn't help but be curious and i almost seems a stalker,since wherever i see her i keep on watching what she does because i think she is hiding something and i want to know what it is.


SHK POV


Lately there is this guy who always look at me"his name is Song Jong Ki,he is a really good looking guy,but this is too much why does he keep on looking at me? i don't think he doscovered something,i always act like min seo till i am out of school i even changed my phone to a normal one everything in me is just more than plain so why is he looking at me?.I am looking at the baseball match of our sport club and he is here too.


"hey min seo!"


"o! lee jin ssi" i said acting all timid as this character need to be"what is it?are you ok now?"


"o,yes thanks for asking"aigo everyone are looking this way,i am used to this,but these dreamy eyes everyone has are not for me but for her and i am happy for her and for me.I know it seems crazy since the ones that looks at me are more on the side of "why are you her friend and are so ugly?"something like that,but i don't really care,i am quite fine with it"hey,it seems like you are being watched by everyone today too"i saud while going closer to her"ya,look who is talking"i laughed at that,when all of a sudden she push me a little too hard,this are her usual jokes,but this time i really almost fell,but surprisingly i didn't,someone catched my fall and to my surprise was that guy!"..."i immediately get up"t-thanks"i say timidly,he doesn't answer and just look at me as if to inspect everything i do,i remained silent for awhile then he said"you really are ugly"


my mind went to my usual self,but i had to refrain myself or else things would get wrong"dae,sorry for being ugly"i said the waymin seo would answer,then my phone started to ring,it was my manager,i knew it even withouth looking at the number since the ringtone is different from the others i couldn't answer there so i had to leave"aren't you answering?"he ask me in his irritating way,i just ignore him and look at my friend"i have to go,bye lee jin"dae.I finally arrive to an isolated place and answer th cal"dear manager what news do you have for me?"


"some script came a really important phone call came to our office,it's about a usic video"


"i see so what?you know i don't do them"


"it's not what you think just come if you don't like it i will decline"


"...ok fine"


"by the way,did you hear that this year the misterious writer alpha is going to write something"


"writer alpha?o! right i forgot,how could i!"


"do you like him that much?"


"well his stories are always so intruiging and well written"


"yet you never took the role when they propose you to act as the lead in his stories"


"well what do you want from me if i always have already decided on a project when they send me the script? also...,his stories are always higly quoted i should think well about it,for now i never had the chance to work with him,but in the future i would like to act in one of his works...as Song hye kyo"little did i know that someone was listening to my conversation


"song hye kyo?"i turned around and saw song jong ki standing there"you are song hye kyo?"omo sesange,it can't be,he is coming closer to me and then takes my chin in his hand,smirk at me and say"interesting".