Chapter 15

will you recognize me?
CHAPTER 15
 
 
"Do you understand me now?"song jong ki look at her worried and with the hope that she would leave it ans it is.Song hye kyo look down and then at him.
 
 
!I understand"she answer.Song jong ki nod his head.
 
 
"That's good.It's unfortunate about the recital,but you made the right choice."
 
 
"I am sorry song jong ki"
 
 
"Hu?"he look at her frowing.
 
 
"I understand your concern but,this is all my fault"song jong ki trap her on the wall.
 
 
"How is that!..."he lower his voice "How is that your fault? Song hye kyo you didn't do anything wrong!" Song hye kyo take his face into her hands and then kiss him.At first he was taken by surprise but then he broke the kiss.
 
 
"Stop this and listen to me-"but this didn't stop song hye kyo,she bade a few step near him to kiss him again,she kissed him deeper and deeper.Finally she stopped and song jong ki looked at her angry.
 
 
"You already decided" she nod.
 
 
"I am sorry,but...i need to do this" song jong ki know that no matter what he say she will never listen,so he turn away.
 
 
"Jong ki..."she feel guilty.
 
 
"Go...i am leaving"he then leave and she look at his back as he walk away.Song hye kyo clentch her fists and her face show all her rage.She walk with speed inside the room once again.The room was in avoch as no one knows what to do and the few people that where still there where all pointing fingers and getting angry at David.
 
 
"YA! how could you do that?This is also your recital?! are you crazy?Just how can you"
 
 
"She is right!Wheren't we friends? Why are you doing this?!"
 
 
"I am sorry...but there is something more important for me" he felt guilty that's for sure but he was sure that in the end he accomplished his mission.
 
 
"Important?"a cold but pretty voice could be heard from inside the room.
 
 
 
"Min seo!"Everyone looked at her as if she was their saviour.
 
 
"You came.So are you going to do it? How?"he smile to her"Show me"
 
 
"Ya!"lee jing was about to go mad people had to grab her to stop her actions,but he didn't care at all.His eyes where fixated on the figure of song hye kyo.She was different from when she left.She was colder.She closed her eyes and then opened them again,this time she was furious,no one ever saw her that way.Finally she walked with quick steps toward the center of the room.
 
 
"The actors for the principals characters,are you all here? If not tell me who isn't present"
 
 
"We are still all here,and we feel a bit better thanks to song jong ki's medicine,the problem is that 3 of us are still on the bathroom"
 
"That's not good...i am sorry but it seems like we can't let them go up as they are now.WHo are they?"afer they tell her the partsshe then tell them what to do.
 
 
"Ok...so,chris and cherry's role need to be ereased from the recital"
 
 
"What? but..."
 
 
"I am sorry,but er have no time and no people as for Park's character we need a replacement,she need to introduce the prince character,so we can't leave it completly out"
 
 
"Then how can we do it?!"
 
 
"There is only once choice...a few of us need to do do more roles."
 
 
"O really? and who will do it? you?"ask interested david with a smile on,when kim seo turn around he was frozen stiff by her glare.
 
 
"..."finally she completly turn around to him and grab his collar surprising him and everyone.
 
 
"Me? No,i think you got something wrong my prince.You made this mess and you will take responsability for it.You will do the one who will present your character too"
 
 
"What?! but that's not possible!"
 
 
"He will screw it up!"
 
 
"He won't...you take being an actor an easy job?Then here you are show us your talent and do a good job with the other character"
 
 
"I can't!-"she was about to leave but earing his scream she turned around suddenly and give him a big and strong slap on the face,it left a mark on his face.
 
 
"Wae?!"he was shoked just like everyone else.Le jin tought,was really concerned,it was rare to see song hye kyo so mad.
 
 
"Why can't you do it?Ya! your a not kid anymoremtake responsability for godsake!Being an actor is not simple,you must be happy that i a m even letting you do this.Yo didn't care a damn about your companion's work, you saw them struggle all this time but you did what? You hurt them,you put them trough hell,forr almost all of them this chance flew out the window and you say you can't do it?! Why should i clean for your mess? You can at least introduce your own character right?"
 
 
"..."he was speachless and guilty was all over his face.
 
 
"Sigh...now go and prepare well.You are lucky that you can hide your costume under the jullar one's...do it well Dvid"she let the grip loose and finally leave him there.
 
 
"Guys,finish preparing everything there is no much time left"say lee jin after she saw song hye kyo nodding at her.After that she went inside a empty room to make her make up.
 
 
"Song hye kyo i..."
 
 
"Stop being like that it gives me goosebumps"
 
 
"But-"song hye kyo smile.
 
 
"We need to hurry usless chat are for later."
 
 
"Thank you"she said.
 
 
"Do a simple but elegant make up the hair style too,the rest leave it up to me and some ornaments"
 
 
...........................
 
 
"O,so this is the young talents of the university"
 
 
"Dae,but the last one is the theater club,i heard they are the most talented one they had ina few years"
 
 
"Wow,then i think we will get big numbers here"
 
 
"Yes that's for sure."
 
 
"Damn it,damn it,song hye kyo you never listen-"song jong ki saw the produicers and the PD of their dramas he was stressed up all of the sudden and can't even straighten up his toughts.In the end he went back to the theather club and saw song hye kyo's giving david a well deserved slap on the face.She made him shoulder his responsability,he was worried she would do a multtude of roles by herself but she deedn't have any intention of it.After,he was a bit puzzled, song jong ki was sure that she would have let him stay out of the recital for good but she didn't.After awhile the recital started,everyone did as song hye kyo and lee jin instructed,those two really work well together,song jong jong ki.
 
 
..................
 
 
"WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! FANTASTIC! SOOO GOOD!" the theather was amazed,the crew did a good job,everyone did their best,but what people liked the most is what a petite girl said at the end of the play.
 
 
"Really thanks you for everything but i would like to say a few words.Our friends and collegues,should have been here but unfortunately they couldn't,the play would have been a lot better with them but they still did their best,thanks again to everyone."then everyone applauded and the actors left. When they got outside the room everyone of them was happy and thanked min seo for her help.But she look at david and and then at the teachers.
 
 
"Don't worry min seo ssi,we already talked about it with the principal,david and the music club will get what they deserve."
 
 
"Thankh you"song hye kyo look at david.
 
 
"You...ruined everyone's life"
 
 
"Sure,of couurse the others-"
 
 
"Not only theirs but your too.You are talented david...you don't know but doing what you did in such a short time it's not easy,you saw it yourself,but you pulled it off"she look at him in the eyes and david can't help but skip a beat.Her make up was light,she was smart enough not to erease seom min's make up but instead they made it so that it made her shine,her facial features where beautiful and she shined all trouth the èlay.
 
 
"It's such a pity that you did something so stupid david...this is something that makes me really mad"she then left him withouth even a look again.
 
 
"Aish!" she went to an outside and empty room she usually use when she want to be alone.Song hye kyo pt down her wig and let her real air loose,she was really beautiful.
 
 
"Sigh...damn it!"suddenky she feel the presence of someone in the room and got scared.
 
 
"You are still coming here?"
 
 
"Song jong ki! aish,you scared me!"she look at him and he smile a bit.She felt relieved seeing him smile.She was unsey all the time because she tought that he was still mad with her,but now that he was in front of her with a smile on she was immensly relieved and happy.
 
 
"You shouldn't be here alone you know? min seo"she smile but not say anything,instead she walk towards his direction he smile and then open up his arms but is rendered speacheless when he realized she wasn't in his arms.
 
 
"Why is it empty here?...ya!-"he turn around to scold his girlfriend but then he saw that she lochked the door behind her,shoking him.
 
 
"Omo...what is this?"he is quite pleased by it and his imagination can't help but run wild.She run toward him hugging him,he smile and then say.
 
 
"Now it's better"he carress her head.
 
 
"Hey"
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"Help me undress"he almost choked on his saliva.
 
 
"W-W-W-W-W-HAT?"
 
 
"Help me"she was already showing him the zip of the costume.
 
 
"Are you sure?"he trembled as he closed the distance from his hands.
 
 
"! palli! i am suffocating!"
 
 
"Arasso,aish" he gulp some saliva and then finally her dress.While undressing his hands where a bit trembling,song hye kyo noticed it and smiled.
 
 
"Done"
 
 
"Help me take it off"
 
 
"EEE???!"
 
 
"Mpfff,help me take it off"
 
 
"You seriously..."she couldn't help but say.
 
 
"I tought you where some kind of playboy tought,how come you are so panicky"
 
 
"Ya,where the heck did you see me a playboy, you are the only girl i have ever had interest in."
 
 
"I don't think that's true"she raise her eyebrow while she turn around surprising him.She look right into his eyes while he was a bit embarrassed.
 
 
"Thank you"she smile and finally take off the long dress.When he saw she was about to undress he turned around,she smiled.
 
 
"I don't think it's possible.I mean a handsome guy like you would be surely have been interested in someone other than me,i bet it would be someone like a model?"he gulp and try not to stutter.
 
 
"I am serious!Why would i?i never did kiss at all"
 
 
"AAA,but you seemed quite skilled to me when you first kissed me"he was caught.She put herself in front of him.
 
 
"Ya!"he close his eyes.
 
 
"Ya,i feel quite offended...why don't you look at me?"
 
 
"It's because is you,do you think i would have touched another girl?"
 
 
"You kissed before right?"
 
 
"No!"
 
 
"?"
 
 
"...innocent kiss"he said with a low voice.
 
 
"AAA! see i was right!"
 
 
"Ya,it was just in high school..."
 
 
"Ya, i am not can you please look at me?"he look at her and she surely wasn't .
 
 
"O...you...aren't "
 
 
"Yea..."she nod her head.
 
 
"ert what where you thinking?"she but now he won't stand for it anymore.
 
 
"Ya!It was your fault.I mean what's with that"undress me" i am a young man you know?"
 
 
"But you only looked away"
 
 
"Be glad i did look away,little girl"
 
 
"Tsk..."she pout,then he smile with an evil smirk.
 
 
"O? Could it be that you wanted me to...do something else?"he walk closer to her.
 
 
"Aigo...what if i say i hoped for that?"
 
 
"Ooo,then i can do what i won't without being slapped or called a ert?"
 
 
"Omo,are you a ert?" the distance became less and lesser till he cirle her small waist with one arm,bringing her closer to his body.Song hye kyo was surprised and his face came close to her ear and wispered.
 
 
"Do you want to do it here?"song hye kyoìs eyes widen in shock,she become completly red,even her year.The room was already cold but under his touch,song jong ki could feel her body become hot and he smiled.
 
 
"Do you want to?"he then kiss her neck,song hye kyo felt like the situation was going out of hand so she push him away.
 
 
"O?What are you doing?I tought you where up for doing it here?"she wave her hand trying to come up with something.
 
 
"Aigo! I was just teasing you...aigo...how can i think about something like this,here too?Aigo"
 
 
"But you did all that before...so you know,i feel quite hot" he take off his jacked,song hye kyo take a few steps back as he come closer.
 
 
"Erm,cong jong ki dear,it's a misunderstanding...let's calm down and talk about it nicely arasso?"she smile trying to calm his act.
 
 
"What for?You are almost completly undressed,if you wait a bit for me to take of the rest then we can start...o! Do you want to take my clothes off and i take yours off?"he keep on teasing,she frown and then finally give up. When he was just a few steps away from her.
 
 
"Arasso i am sorry!"he stops.
 
 
"You are sorry? About what?"
 
 
"I am sorry,i shouldn't have teased you like that...it was my fault,here it's freaking cold too,i am getting changed to my normal clothes arasso?"
 
 
"Sure,let me see"
 
 
"Hu?!"
 
 
"What?Didn't you want me to see before?"
 
 
"It was a joke a joke"he shake his head
 
 
"TSK,TSK,TSK.Aigo,i have my girlfriend that is a really beautigul girl,she have such an amazing body,how can i not meet her ecxectations.I love her so much,i am sure she would want me to love her body too"He run to her and she escape,but he catches her.
 
 
"Got you!"he start to tickles her so she start to laugh so much her tummy is hurting
 
 
"AAA,i am sorry i am sorry,stop it please"
 
 
"So?How is it? Did you reflect about your mistakes?"
 
 
"I won't do it anymore i am sorry,i really am ahahahah"
 
 
"Triking and teasing the poor me,how cruel"
 
 
"I am sorry...but i wanted to see you smile.I was worried youwould have still mad at me that's why"he finally let her go then turn her around and kiss her.
 
 
"I was...well in reality i was just really worried for you"She bury her face in his embrace and he carress her head.
 
 
"But i saw you giving to david a lud slap on his face so i was happy about it,at least you gave the more of it to him,to deal with."
 
 
"Yes,i had no intention of making myself be the stupid there,i don't like being used"
 
 
"But he did two roles it show grat act,don't you think it will be bad if he get chosen?"
 
 
"I don't really care,the better is that they don't notice me.Also he would need to do a further examination after they gathered a few people they like for the role they need,so maybe even if he get's chosen it's not necessary going to be in our production."
 
 
"M,that can be the case for david but,not for you"
 
 
"What do you mean?"
 
 
"As always you stole the show,you where able to blend well with the others but you still shined with your role"she remained quite.
 
 
"Aigo,let's hope it not like that!Huge me"
 
 
"Omo,why ar you like this today?"he hug her.
 
 
"I just feel lonely when you are not around,is there a problem with it?"
 
 
"AHAHAH! i love you kyo"he gently take her chin and kiss her lips tenderly,he then smile and kiss her more deeply.
 
 
"Hey,let me dress up"
 
 
"Ahahah,no it's ok like this"
 
 
"Ya,it's cold"
 
 
"Then i need to warm you up with my body"
 
 
"Ya!"
 
 
DRRRRRRRRRRRRRR,their little world suddenly was interrupted by lee jin call
 
 
"O lee jin what's wrong?"
 
 
"We won!We won,we won!"
 
 
"O really? i am happy!"
 
 
"Yes,also there is something else"
 
 
"Ok speak."
 
 
"The PD of your drama are here"
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"I am sorry! They are interested in you big time! Ottokke!?"she wisper.
 
 
"Where is he?"
 
 
"Right behind me,he is still talking with my father,sorry he can't do much to help"
 
 
"Araao then...let me speak with him on the phone"
 
 
"What? Really?"
 
 
"Yes"