chapter 11

will you recognize me?
CHAPTER 11
 
 
Wow! look at her being all smile and everything while with me she is always on guard not to mantion that she never listen to me!
 
 
"Song jong ki ssi,how did you think about the script?"sigh,look at those two talking all happy by themselves,aish.Maybe she likes that type of man"he is older than her!
 
 
"Song jong ki-"anya,this is not possible there is no way,she likes him,i mean it's only the right thing to do,to first compliment each other for the chemistry sake,then on the set they will know each other better and develope good chemistry and understandung of each other...wait what? I don't want they to be so close to each other! what's with the"know each other better?" i can only be the one to know everything about her,i only can! also i know her secret that no one knows!,ah!you are nothing to her you little...frosty man!
 
 
"Aaa!-"i look in front of me and i realize that she was looking at me,my heart started to beat faster,i fear that it's not becausemy feet hurt.She look at my phone as if to tell me to check it,after a few seconds i see a message and then open it.
 
 
"What the hell are you doing!the PD is talking to you" i was caugh by surprise.
 
 
"He asked how did you came up with the story"then i look at the PD and with a smiling expression i answer him.
 
 
 
"Well,i was on it for a little longer than a year,but i was stuck at some point so i decided to do it all over again.Finally this years i cleared my head and was able to complete it all.As for how came up with it..."I smirk looking her way and i feel happy to finally have her eyes on me.I can see her expression,she must be scared i would tell her secret,aigo...so cute,she is just so cute-but...that man...i really don't like him,also,why is she so chatty with him? she only need to look at me.
 
 
"Well i found an interesting person"
 
 
"An interesting person?"asked the lead actor,aigo as if i would tell you our secret...but i just need to a bit.
 
 
END OF SJK POV
 
 
SHK POV
 
 
What is he thinking?! wait he is smirking while loking at me> gosh dear,is he doing this on purpose?! this damn brat...why is he like this?he promised he wouldn't tell! ottoke?what if he expose me?_ wait,he also have a secret,little boy,you think i am easly bullied? let's see till when you can last.
 
 
"Yes,she is a very interesting person"
 
 
"So she is a girl" what did she have so special?"
 
 
"Well...-"i sent him a text.
 
 
SHK: think well before you speack.Remember that you might know my secret but i know yours.These people,surely have no idea,that you are only a student and that you write after 3 years only because you are bored and can't write a good piece.
 
 
Song jong ki,look at me with a frown,he must be pissed a lot,still he started it!
 
 
"So?"asked again goong yoo,he look at me again before putting his writer mask well on...i swear he should change career and be an actor! tought if he does i hope we won't work on the same production.
 
 
"Well she is a girl indeed"
 
 
"Aigo,is she pretty?" tsk,i can't care less of what he think of me,i just think he is a big and fat liar,i am sure after i blackmailed him he would say bad things about me,but i don't care.I am thirsty.I pour some water in my glass and brouth it to my lips,after that i start to drink a few sips.
 
 
"...yes...she is" i would have choked,if i didn't already gulped down the water i had in my mouth,I was surprised,even tought i usually get compliments from this person mouth it seems all a little strange,i feel awkaward.Even so i can't help but look at him and i was startled to see him looking back at me with his expression that i can understand.But i looked away soon after and started to drink again my water.
 
 
"I see...is she your girlfriend?"
 
 
"Yes s-hu?"
 
 
"mpf,cough,cough,cough"
 
 
"Omo song hye kyo ssi!"
 
 
"Are you alright?"
 
 
SJK POV
 
 
This girl surely isn't easy to deal with,she blackmailed me just now.Look at her,that preety and calm face.I admit it.She got me well but...i don't like this feeling...the fact that i might like being treated like this by her...aish.
 
 
"So?"
 
 
"Well she is a girl indeed"yes she is a girl, the first girl i ever saw in my eyes.
 
 
"Aigo,is she pretty?" She not only pretty,she is beautiful,so much i loose my breath every time i look at her.
 
 
"...yes...she is"
 
 
"I see...is she your girlfriend?" i would like i-hu?
 
 
"Yes s-hu?" what? what did i say?
 
 
"mpf,cough,cough,cough" suddenly someone cough and i turn to look in front of me.
 
 
"Omo song hye kyo ssi!"it was song hye kyo,she almost choked on her water.Ithink it was because of what i just said.NOw that i think about it,she looked at me before,when i said that she was pretty,it was that awkaward expression as if she couldn't belive it.I saw embarrassmente on her face and i could tell she was surprised.Mpfff,how cute.
 
 
"Song hye kyo ssi are you alright?"but here he goes agin,touching her as he please,is he for real? i am sure he is trying to woo her,aish,wait,is he to touch her?...
 
 
"Cough,cough,cough,i am fine-"but before hecould even lay a finger on her back she stopped him.
 
 
"It's ok,i am fine."she smile at him and to everyone else
 
 
"Are you sure?"
 
 
"Sure,there is no problem,i just drunk too fast"
 
 
"It's a relief that you are ok now,song hye kyo ssi" i say to her,well it's the truth,but i think that now she have a sore troat right?.Song hye kyo is looking at me with the same expression as before...
 
 
"Yes...i am glad too...now let's not talk about his private life,what is important is that he brougth us such an amazing script,we should ask more questions about it right?"
 
 
..............................................
 
 
After the meeting song hye kyo and song jong ki remained behind,they couldn't reveal the fact that they already know each other or things could get complicated.One thing the both of them have in common is the fact that they are private people and they want to have a peaceful school life,even tought that private space got complicated too.
 
 
Song jong ki and song hye kyo could feel the awkawardness in the air and didn't say a word to each other since the end of the meeting.
 
 
"...let's go"she look at him surprised.
 
 
"Wait,where to?"
 
 
"Are you coming with me or not? you came with me,so i tought i should bring you back too,you also left min seo behind in my car.But if you don't want"he start to walk ahead,but song hye kyo run beside him with a coold expression.
 
 
"Arasso,give one minute so i can say it to my manager,wait for me behibd that road,it's usually a calm road"
 
 
"...arasso"she tought he was strange,he is usually playful in his bad way,but it was way better than right now,he seem so different.he seem angry?. She quicly get inside and leave soon after with the manager,she neede to leave with her and quicly go to the place she need to be.Of course she was able to shake off the paparazzi,after that she quickly get inside the car and the manager left already,tought she wasn't happy about this because it seemed as if the two of them where secretly dating.
 
 
"Open the door fast!"SOng jong ki does as she say and was about to get inside when she stop him.
 
 
"No you can't!"
 
 
"What are you talking about?this car is mine"
 
 
"But i need to change! i can't do it with you in the car"After what she saidmhe froze.Yes it sure isn't appropriate,he is not a ert even if he a lot,song jong ki have no intention on going out of line.
 
 
"Arasso"he stay outside and never turn around,even,if his heart is in turmoil,thunking that she is changing in his car.
 
 
"You can enter"after he heard her voice,song jong ki get inside the car and there was no longer song hye kyo but min seo...well the make up was still unable to cover her beauty because it was done in a rush.
 
 
"..."
 
 
"..."no one of them talked and again there was an awkaward feeling,at this point she couldn't take it anymore and started first.
 
 
"Are you angry"
 
 
"I am not"
 
 
"You are"
 
 
"I told you i am not"
 
 
"I am sure you are,but it's your fault,why did you provoke me? i judt reminded you that i also know your secret"
 
 
"..."
 
 
"...fine if you want it to be like this then fine with me" song hye kyo became her usual cool self and stopped speacking,but this made him feel even more bad.She should have asked more so he could react his own way but she didn't,it's not right! In the end he stopped in a near park.
 
 
"Yes i am angry! how could you do that?!"
 
 
"What? i already told you,you started it first!"
 
 
"NO you did!"
 
 
"Song jong ki! What are you talking about?"
 
 
"Why did you smile so much with that man while you never do it with me!"
 
 
"What?"this is discussion taking a strange shape.
 
 
"You make such a smiling face with everyone but me!...i was angry so i wanted to tease you so that you can only look at me"
 
 
"Wait...so you...are...jealous?" he was speachless.
 
 
"You did that because...i was talking to him?are you for real?"she was surprised,never in her wild dreams she could think he would be like this.
 
 
"D-d-do you know,that this is, a confession?"she watch every inch of his face to see some kind of change.She is waiting for him to say it was only a joke,even so,her heart is beating like crazy,she look his eyes and he look her in the eyes too,he seems to be thinking at something.On the other hand,song hye kyo that is waiting for his answer,can't speak at all.What if he say it was only a joke? yes it must be a joke but...why does she think that if he say yes her heart will come out of her chest? the wait is already killing her!. As she was starting to loose control of herself,she decided to get her usual calm as if she was asked a paparazzi,suddenly she was startled when song jong ki get out of the car.
 
 
"What is he d-?"suddenly he comes back in the car and look at her,this time she can no longer keep her cool because he get closer and look at her with a serious expresiion.But something is really weird because he...IS AS RED AS A TOMATOE!
 
 
On the other end song jong ki went out to clear his head a bit.That's right,he realized that he have feelings for her and just how possessive and jealous he feel towards her,he can't belive he is about to confess,but now that her understood the feelings he have now he will tell her for sure,so when he get inside the car again he feel his face going on fire.
 
 
Song hye kyo look at him with eyes wide open,his face is so red and right now he seem so cute to her,even tought his expression seems as if he was about to go to war.
 
 
"Yes!...i am confessing to you"she didn't see this coming,she felt a kind of feeling that she never felt before...why is she happy?!
 
 
"..."she couldn't speak
 
 
"So...don't look at other men from now on"
 
 
"..."song hye kyo was without words he is even asking her not to look at other men as if she was his,this isn0t right,she should hate it but...she don't seem to mind it and this should be regarder as object of studying.She get out of the car and of course song jong ki follow her.
 
 
"Where are you going?"
 
 
"Sorry...i need...time"
 
 
"I am serious this time"he say sincerly and song hye kyo could feel it right away,still she need to think.
 
 
"I know so...i need to think it over...i am going home alone...see you at school.
 
 
"SONG HYE KYO!"suddenly a car stop where they are,it's her manager.
 
 
"Onnie..."
 
 
"Damn it, you have a shoot"
 
 
"What? but they said it was postponed"
 
 
"I know but they called back"
 
 
"I see...let's go then"she get inside the car and then look at song jong ki waving her hand.Song jong ki was looking at the car as the manager started to drive,he already miss her.The wind that was blowing carried with it her perfume.even the nature reminded him of her.
 
 
"I am crazy!..."
 
 
........................
 
 
After the shooting song hye kyo couldn't stop thinking,not to mention that the girls of the staff didn't help at all.
 
 
"WOW!CINCIA? mina what did you answer to your friend?"
 
 
"I have no idea! i mean,he seemed to make fan of me at first,then he was angry if he saw me with a man,i tought he was out of his mind...what do you think i could answer when i was shoked?"
 
 
Wow this girl is exactly in my situation,well similar at least...
 
 
"So what did you answer?"
 
 
"I'hu!song hye kyo ssi!"
 
 
"Sorry,did i scared you girls?"
 
 
"No!omo sesange!"
 
 
"Can i ask what your answer was?"i asked politely with my best and friendly smile.
 
 
"Well..."she waswas unsure.
 
 
"Don't worry i wwill go i am sorry to have interrupted you girls"i was about to leave when the girl stopped me.
 
 
"Wait!"
 
 
"Yes?"
 
 
"Sigh,to say the truth i just run away"JUST LIKE ME!
 
 
"...Do you like the guy? i mean does he have any good feature at least?"
 
 
I look at the girl and she blush a little.
 
 
"Is he a bad person?" i ask and she quicly deny it.
 
 
"O no he isn't! in actuallity he is a good person he helped me in a lot of occasion"
 
 
"I see,so...do you like it?"the both of us look at the other girl.
 
 
"What?"we both ask her
 
 
"What are you girls thinking? look mina,do you like him or not? that's,the real question you should answer before answering him.Instead of thinking if you could hurt him,why he did it,or why here and why there.You should just accept the fact that he was sincere,that's what you told me at least right?" mina nod quicly
 
 
"Then shouldn't you answer him sincerly too? confessing isn't simple,so i am sre he was courageous,now you just need to consider what you want,If he can make you happy,if you can make him happy,if you two can share the same life.
 
 
SHK POV
 
 
I see...so this is it...the first thing i should think at the moment is...if i like him too...
 
 
.......................
 
 
Back at lee jin's house.
 
 
DING DON!
 
 
"I AM COMING!"lee jin run downstairs and open the door.
 
 
"Hello"
 
 
"Ya,come in...more importantly tell me why did you come out here now?"
 
 
"Can't i just stay with you?" lee jin pinch my cheeck.
 
 
"AIHO!AIAIAIAIA,IT HURTS!" finally lee jin stop and look at me plainly,gosh she doesn't know how to restrain,she is too strong!.
 
 
"Why?tell me or else i am going to advertise the fact that tomorrow lee in seo will make another y apperance on my next play"
 
 
"Arasso...i am considering a certain role but i have difficulty in finding some emotions"
 
 
"like what?" as the actress i know well of what to do in this situation,i act as cool as i can,as if it wasn't my story.Lie itself is acting,acting itself is just a way of lying,actors can be considered good liars and i am one of the best,i am a A list actress,i can act well,this is a piece of cake.
 
 
"...love"
 
 
"Are you kidding me?"
 
 
"No of course,why?"
 
 
"I mean,the best awards you won,where all because you where a girl in love"
 
 
"That's different,the girl, this time have some circumstaces"
 
 
"So what are these circumstances?"
 
 
"Just listen,there is a guy that fell for her,but at first this guy was a jerk to her"
 
 
"So what? do you want to know how to love a jerk? in real life i wouldn't at all"
 
 
"No,he isn't a total jerk,he just,was like...a bit of a jerck,but he also helped her and he was kinda cute sometimes"
 
 
"Wow,this script seems as if you already started doing it"
 
 
"No,lee jin,when you read your novels you can actually tell when someone act cute right? it's the same"
 
 
"Not at all,that face surely don't seem one that only read it in a book"lee is just too perceptive,she is the only person who can make me nervous!
 
 
I must calm down,so i smile prettily.
 
 
"I just want to know what should the lead girl do? how can she understand if she is in love.As you know,i am not expirienced in love myself,so i can't figure out the way a should portray her"
 
 
"You always are amazing,the director always lead you well,what's the point in asking mw?"
 
 
"Just curious of what you think.Who know one day the two of us will work together,but for now i just want your opinion as a girl who has been in love"
 
 
"Are you moking mw bwcause you where right and i wrong?" aish,she is still stuck up with her ex.
 
 
"Dear,i am not mocking you,i really do need your help"
 
 
"...sigh,ok" i told her everything about him,what i mean is about our interaction and nothing else,she listened to me withouth saying a single word.
 
 
"I see"
 
 
"So"
 
 
"I think the girl should understand herself first.From what you told me,he have feelings for her and...i think she does too"it was a lie if i say i wasn't startled but i fegned ignorance and played the game.
 
 
"I see,you are so professional,so what else?"
 
 
"Mpfff,of course i am"praising her is always a must with her,it's enought to make her stay calm and happy.She looks at me with eyes full of pride and,aigo this girl is so cute.
 
 
"Also,i think the writer should make her think for herself just how much her feelings are developed"
 
 
"Develoeped? How?"
 
 
"mmm,like,if she is jealous,if she miss him when he isn't around,or if she crave to touch him"
 
 
"WHAT? AIGO NO WAY!" i way my had as if i just heard a joke,but lee jin stopped and looked at me puzzled?
 
 
"Why not? she is a character,viewrs will like these type of antics,it depends on how it handled,it can go to comedy or be put more on a serious note,the writer should now this right?"
 
 
"A-right,that's true,ahahah"damn, if i am not careful she will figure it out.
 
 
"So she should pay attention to these things"Lee jin nod.
 
 
"And if everything you said is exactly what she feels?"
 
 
"It means that she is head over heels for him"what? she must be joking,apart fighting almost every time when did i ever had the time to fall that hard for him,tsk she will be aswindler if she start a buisness out of it.
 
 
"Arasso,thatnk you...i need to go now"
 
 
"Arasso"i need to go hom'did she just grub my shirt?.
 
 
"Lee jin?what are you-"i turn around and see her devilish smile.
 
 
"So who is the guy who confessed to you?"sh°°°
 
 
"I have so many guys who confess to me,ahahah,i am just talking about the script.
 
 
"You twitched your eyebrows at the end"nooo,she know that i always do that when i lie,but it's ages already.Til i became an actress i got ride of every bad facial expression that could make things hard for me while acting so how could she remember it!.
 
 
I smile brightly.
 
 
"I have no idea of what you are talking about" the furtively kiss her cheeck.
 
 
"Ya! you know i hate it! stop it! only my boyfriend can kiss me!"she say touching her cheeck.
 
 
"That you don't have"
 
 
"Ya!"
 
 
"Bye! i love you friend!" i run outside as if i was an olimpic runner and finally get inside my car.
 
 
"Aish..."
 
 
..............................................................
 
 
SJK POV
 
 
Sigh,yesterday i did all sort of things,gosh,i acted like a jerk till morning to and then a cted stupid because i was of her,as if it wasn't enought,i realized that i did all this because i like her,gosh i heard only children do this to therir crush,sigh...but i was sincere till the end...
 
 
"AISHI!"i am in front od the schoold gate and i am so nervous!i don't have the courage to get out...yesterday i was too mean to her and then i left her that kind of bomb,i really don't know how to be moderate,aish.I am trying my best to hide,i need to calm myself down before i can look at her in the face.I decided,from now on i am going to do things that can make her happy and not upsetting her,i hope this work and that she can maybe feel the same as me.I wasn't exactly good to her lately i too much and if she would feel the same would be strange right?...damn no! i want her to love me back!...i was never a man that remained on the back line only because i am scared,if i want something i will get it-omo sesange she arrived! o no what do i do?! It's been awhile,for me to this nervous happened only when i started writing and if i am this way with her too than it means that i have fallen hard! damn it! what i find so undexpected is that i don't hate this feelings that i have now.
 
 
"Min seo ssi!" hu? that person is one of the guys from the theater club right? david.
 
 
"O! yes,what is it?" she is acting as min seo,insecure and everything but i can see that the guy see her in a different way now compared to the past.I am sure it was because of her act the other time,she was shining so much,but she is a professional,she is ong hye kyo,how can anyone be compared to her.
 
 
"How are you doing? you didn't come to the club for awhile and went directly home recently,i didn't see you at all,it was so strange withouth you"
 
 
"O-aigo,what are you saying,you all are better withouth me"
 
 
"wHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?YOU ARE NECESSARY TO OUR CLUB,WITHOUT YOU THE CLUB WOULDN'T-" he quicly wanted to refute her but he did it so fiercly and aloud,what an idiot,why don't you just tell everyone just how amazing she is,just to gather everyone's attention on her more why not,what an idiot!.
 
 
"Sorry,i-" she give him a warm smile,o no,song hye kyo,don't smile like that please,or else even as min seo,he will find your smile beautiful and so beautiful stunning that he will really fall for you! Also why she never smile like that to me? Suddenly i remember my ugly confession of jealousy.
 
 
"O no! ottokke!" i put my hands on my face,this is too embarrassing really.I pick at them again.
 
 
"Don't worry,just,please,don't be like this anymore,you speak as if i am some kind of different being when i am only an ugly girl who is nothing more than,this.
 
 
"What are you saying!everyone know your worth already,you should be more selfconfident"
 
 
"iI know but,i just like my peaceful life i don't like all this attention...so please stop doing it" wow she stopped him right away.He is feeling sorry for having been like this i can see it in his eyes.
 
 
"Arasso,i am sorry,i was being tactless,i have to respect your wishes,sorry"
 
 
"it's ok,don't worry" they walk away and i understand him well,i was the same till now.She wanted to have a low profile just like me,but since i know her,i couldn't help but want to be together i found some strange attraction that make want to be together with her.I found myself smiling a lot more and my block writer was nowhere to be found,i also couldn't help but ,even that kiss...it wasn't that i used her thinking back,i think that it was my real feelings even tought i didn't know back then i just wanted to touch her lips and now i want to have them more than that time.Still i was too much,because my teasing caused her more harm than anything...i shouldn't have done this to her.
 
 
When i finally calme down and settled my feelings,i entered the university. There i see her sitting in a corner,i think she is waiting for her friend lee jin.She was sighing and looking outside the window.Her beauty and her presence is visible like this even more,it's making my heart flutter and i can't look away from her. Song hye kyo is sighing again i wonder why? I am so curious of what she is thinking,is it maybe because of me?
I want to ask her but i am scared at the moment to face her,aish,to think that i wanted to pursue her actively and look me here acting all scaredy cat...maybe i should just go-
 
 
"Min seo ssi?"hu?those are the girls of the other day right?
 
 
"Where is your friend?"omo what is she going to do now?
 
 
"Sigh"she is sighing again? is she doing it on purpose? they will get mad tought.
 
 
"Ya,are you trying to ignore us?"
 
 
"hu?omo girls? do you want something from me? i didn't do anything wrong"
 
 
"What are you talking about idiot."what?how could she say this to her,gosh if she knew that she is song hye kyo i wonder what she will do.Song hye kyo touch her glasses and sheelply ask.
 
 
"Can you repeat again?"the girls seem disgusted by her,but i am more disgusted by them.
 
 
"I said,i want to know where is your friend!" they start to touch her hair and her notebook that was placed on the table.This isn't looking good,i think it's time for me to help her,suddenly our eyes meet and she look at me with a fron and shake her head.Song hye kyo is clearly asking to mind my buisness,that's right,most probably all of this was caused by me and if i go there and help her,she will be the one in trouble.I stop on track and look at her,i am sure she know what to do.Song hye kyo smile at them warmly and a bit embarrassed.
 
 
"Sorry,can you let my aifo go?" why? your air are so strange,these seemed good for relieve my stress.Song hye kyo look at her strand of hair that where in the girl's hand and in a low and embarrassed voice she say.
 
 
"It's embarrassing,because i didn't wash my hair you know..."after earing her words the girl quickly withrew her hand wiping her on her shirt sniffing it too and making a disgusted face.
 
 
"Ya!why didn't you tell so sooner!"
 
 
"Well,i told you already but you didn't listen..."
 
 
"Ya,are you trying to be funny here?"she get closer to min seo's face.
 
 
"No i am not" this is getting frustrtating,if it was her usual self she would have already taken good care of them.
 
 
"YA! WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE DOING TO MY MIN SEO!" here she is,lee jin.She is a real pain but i am glad she is around song hye kyo.Now she quicly walk toward them.Her face showing no restraint and a cold expression,she is surely hard to intimidate.
 
 
"Aigo,she is here,tsk,are you trying to protect her?"
 
 
"What do you want?if you have buisness why not come directly to me"
 
 
"We didn't know wjhere to find you,so we gently asked your friend here...tought your really have a brainless and week friend here" lee jin face started to become ugly,when it comes to song hye kyo she became a beast,go girl,i am starting to thing you can stay beside song hye kyo.
 
 
"What did you say?"
 
 
"Should i repeat?"
 
 
"O no,please calm down! lee jin,stop it,there is nothing wrong they didn't say anything to me"what is she trying to do i can't understand.Lee jin look at her.
 
 
"They did,they did touch you,min seo,you hair-"
 
 
"It's nothing really let's go-"she get up and take lee jin arm to tell her to go away.
 
 
"But they-"
 
 
"Ya! no one leave when we are talking!"
 
 
"You are so arrogant and i can't hear any other word from you"lee jin said calmly as if they couldn't reach her eyes.
 
 
Lee jin looked them as if they where ant,and of course they where upset because of it.She turn around to walk away,at that moment one of them took a plastic glass on the other table,inside there was hot coffee,are they trying to trhow it at lee jin?! hu' song hye k-
 
 
"Omo! aigo! i falling!ouch!"
 
 
"YA!" min seo fall on the girl with the coffee and the coffe in the end ended up on the girl's shirt.
 
 
"Aigo,sorry but you shouldn't do that,throwing hot coffee to a person is not the right thing to do!"min seo say,she pratically smashed the girl on the face.No one dared to say anything aloud but she did,lee jin on the other hand did see it coming and turned around after she heard her screaming.
 
 
"Min so! are you ok? are you hurt?"
 
 
"I am fine"
 
 
"You,how can you-throw my coffee"
 
 
"I just tripped!but...i won't say sorry to you" everyone was stunned.At first her eyes and expression wheere serious and confident but then they changed back to min seo.
 
 
"You what?"
 
 
"By the way" min seo seemed to hug the bully as if to stop her from getting up and act harsly,but at that moment i realized she was in reality telling her something,i think no one saw it.
 
 
"Ya! get up right away from her! you dirty !"
 
 
"Ya! i am going to beat you up,if you say another bad word about my min seo!"
 
 
"It's ok,it's ok,it's ok"she get up and smilingly look at the girl that is still on the ground.
 
 
"Let's go min seo!aish" they leave
 
 
That girl,what is he planning,what did she tell her.
 
 
...........................................
 
 
SHK POV
 
 
"Song hye kyo! shouldn't have done that what if something happened to you?" cute my little lee jin.
 
 
"Ahahaha,calm down,it's ok,if you want to say thank you just say it"
 
 
"Don't joke with me,i am serious,you are an actress what if something happened to you,do you think i would feel alright?"this time she was serious,she dote too much on me,well i am the same,i love my friend to much to let people bully her and she is the same.Whe ni was little girls always picked on me because i didn't talk much and she was always there to protect me,when i grew older since i was cuter than other they picked on me because they where jealous and again she stood up for me.LAter when i started my career i had to face a lot of things they where all serious matter.Being a public figure isn't easy,a lot of actresses sometimes go on drugs or because of the hate from people even sucided,so i had to be strong and anyway,i had to protect my mom,she was always there for me since i don't have a father.With time i became more independent and i learned how to act in certain situations,so i don't really need help,She knew it yet,lee jin still want to protect me and fell sad when i got hurt.I am aware that she would feel guilty but...
 
 
"Do you think i wouldn't feel guilty if you where the one to be hurt?"
 
 
"That's not the matter,i am not a public figure!"
 
 
"I don't like the way you talk,we are friends, the way you talk is as if i am some kind of rare anymal that need to be protected,i am human and you are too,why are you diofferent from me?you are a beautiful girl so beautiful i always brag about you,i would have long made you someone popular by now but you are beautiful inside too,i love so much this part of you,i care for my friends and the way you always act towards me...make me feel as if you are distancing yourself..."
 
 
"What are you saying,i am not,it's just that i want you to stay safe and-"
 
 
"I am the same,we feel the same way,so stop saying i shouldn't help you when you help me all the time,i am not like that,you know it"
 
 
"You-sigh"she scratch her head in defeat.
 
 
"Arasso...just pay attention to yourself"
 
 
"ok"
 
 
"Then let's go"
 
 
"Wit,you go ahead first i need to do something first"
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"AS you can see,my t shirt is spolied by cofeee"
 
 
"Arasso,i will wait at the club"
 
 
"Yes,see you in a bit" After she leave i walk fast to the infirmary
 
 
"Damn it,those squack"
 
 
.............................
 
 
What the two friends didn't know was that one of the girl heard a bit of their conversation.
 
 
"Public figure? who? min seo? that's impossible,but...if she is then,it explain everything.Something is not right"
 
 
....................
 
 
As i walk toward the last corner before entering the infirmary i see the one who didn't make me sleep all night long.
 
 
"Song jong k-"
 
 
"Come here"He take my hand gently and pull me in the room,my gosh,my heart is beating so fast i can't even breath well.
 
 
"W-what do you want?"he look at me for a few seconds and then song jong ki make me sit on the infirmary bed,one can understand what i am thinking at the moment.
 
 
"Ya...this what is this?" when he finally speack what he say is.
 
 
"I am sor in advance" it's the end,is he goinf to push me on the bed now? is he crazy? i mean.He look at my shirt and slowly me.
 
 
"Ya! ert! what do you want to do?"
 
 
"SHHH"he get up and lock the door of the room.
 
 
"Ya,song jong ki! what are you thinking of doing? even if you confessed yesterday it doesn't mean i am going to give my body to you" i close my eyes and cover my chest with my arms.When i don't feel he touching me at all i slowly open one eye after another.
 
 
"What a re you talking about?"
 
 
"hu?"only now i see that he have an emergency kit with medicine,so he just wanted to...
 
 
"You need help.S-any min seo,you can't treat your wound alone"
 
 
"Wit so you-"
 
 
"Should i just cut your sleeve then?it's fine by me"
 
 
"What? ya! why didn?t you say so sooner? i tought you-"gosh,i can't say it! what was i thinking?!
 
 
"N-never mind,i can do it alone."i turn around so he won't see,i am also trying my best but my arm is hurting so i can't do it properly,in the end i resign.Turn around and look at him.
 
 
"...hey...i am sorry,but...can you help me?"he smile tenderly,o my gosh...what's with his smile today? he walk closer to me and then sit next to me. He look at my t-shirt and i look at him.
 
 
"I think...you should remove your hands or else i can't see..."
 
 
"See what?"i ask quicly! He look at me and smile again.
 
 
"I need to undress the part where the wound is...don't worry i won't look anywhere else..."
 
 
"See what happen if you do"i slowly put my hand aside and then he slowly take off part of my shirt,damn,this is so embarrassing,i am trying to cover the rest of myself with the other side of the shirt.In reality i shouldn't be so nervous,it happened that in the past i had to model for some underwear,but with him is different,i mean he...i...,anyway,he slowly reach the wounded part and he is very gentle in doing so.
 
 
"Fortunately,not much coffee reached the skin"
 
 
"Yes"i feel so embarrassed that i can't look at him...but i am currious,so just a pick...omo...he is so red!
 
 
"Gosh,that girl was really vicious."
 
 
"Song jong ki-"
 
 
"Just so you know,i was just worried,really"he put medicine on the wound gently and then wrap it up.
 
 
"Just try to pay attention and i think after a few days you won't see anything anyway...tomorrow i will give you a cream i always use"
 
 
"you?"
 
 
"Yes,why?"
 
 
"No it's just you know why do you have it?"
 
 
"I cook for myself since i live alone and i am not really good at it,so i make a lot of mistakes.Once i almost burned myself with hot water"
 
 
"What?!bt you cook so well"my gosh.
 
 
It's a certain dish that i am not good at cooking because it's complicated but i will try till i will do it well...can you undress?"
 
 
"O sure-wait?wae? why should i undress?"i ask suspicious.
 
 
"Sigh,i brought the bag you left behind,isn't this where you usually put youre spare clothes?"
 
 
"O...right..."i turn around to completly take my shirt off while he give me the spare one,when suddenly we hears some voices outside.
 
 
"Wow,why is this closed?doctor!"
 
 
"Wait,i have the key"
 
 
"Damn it!sorry i will take the key back"
 
 
"what?song jong ki they will open the door"
 
 
"No one knows i have a spare key,i can't do much more"
 
 
"Then what do we do?"
 
 
"Doctor!"
 
 
"I am opening!"
 
 
"O no-"suddenly song jong ki come towards me and put me inside on of the bed.
 
 
"SHH"i nod and then he look at me closely and get inside the bed too.They where already inside the infirmary so we couldn't say a word.the problem is that the bed was small and i was about to fall.
 
 
"Come close to me"he wisper but i was about to go crazy and i couldn't calm down at all i was also shirtless!!! when at some point song jong ki grab me and look at me,his face is bright red an i feel my face burning,i think i became red too,in the end he pull me close.
 
 
"ya! palli,palli,palli! it hurts!"
 
 
"So why did you use coffee on her!"
 
 
"Are you blaming me now?! it was that girl's fault! i am sure she did it on purpose!"
 
 
"Even so song jong ki was there he watched what happened!"
 
 
"I am sure he must be worried for you now"
 
 
"Girls shut up! this is an infirmary,there ais a person sleeping"
 
 
"YA,we are-..."
 
 
"Aish,i got a call,i am goin out for awhile you girls be good"the doctor go outside and i am still out of breath,song jong ki pull me evn closer and i ended up with my face touching his face.I could feel his breath and the strong arms that where olding me tight.
 
 
"Ya,should we take care of that girl first?"they started to talk about me,it seems like i became their target.
 
 
"What? i don't want to waste my time with her,she have no connection with song jong ki"
 
 
"Still the other day-"
 
 
"It was lee jin,are you stupid?it was all for lee jin!"
 
 
"you are the stupid one!are you blind?!"
 
 
"A! mwolla,mwolla,mwolla!"suddenly the door opened it was one of their friend.
 
 
"GIRLS!"
 
 
"WHAT DO YOU WANT? IDIOT!"
 
 
"Ya,calm down!i have something to say!"
 
 
"I don't care!"
 
 
"It's about that min seo"what is going now?what informations?
 
 
"I heard,her talking with lee jin!"
 
 
"About what?"
 
 
"Don't be startled ok?"
 
 
"what? is it! quicly talk!"
 
 
"Ok...lee jin was worried if she got hurt"
 
 
"Yes,because they are friends,idiot"
 
 
"No!it's because she said that min seo is a public figure!" o no,was i found out?did i messed up?