Chapter 19

will you recognize me?
 
CHAPTER 19
 
 
We met at my friend-s restaurant.
 
 
"Song jong ki"When he hear my voice he turn around and run towards me,then he give me a hug.
 
 
"Ya,i was scared silly"He then look at my face.
 
 
"Why did you come as yourself?What happened?"
 
 
"I was set up by my CEO"
 
 
"Your CEO?
 
 
"Dae.He made it so i would come here i knew it only this morning,he is crazy!" he frown and then make me sit.
 
 
"So now what do you think you can do?I think it's dangerous for you that damn david really is pissing me off!" He punch the table.
 
 
"Calm down you will hurt yourself!" he make me all worried.I hold his hand to see if he hurt himself,he look at me,i can feel his stares.
 
 
"There is nothing wrong with my hand"
 
 
"It's bruised,sigh"
 
 
"Most importantly,what are you going to do now?I don't have a good feeling about this situation"
 
 
"I know,i also am against it,the problem is that i can't do anything at the moment,aish,he also told me that at the end of the year i will have to tell everyone who min seo really is-"
 
 
"What?!Is that man crazy?"
 
 
"That man,is just a big fat idiot.How can i get it on for another two days,aish"i say hopless.
 
 
"Sigh.So you don't have any choice?"
 
 
"That's right.I have no choice at all"he hold me tight in his arms.
 
 
"Don't worry,i will protect you well."
 
 
=====================
 
 
The next day at the university,after my lesson.Everyone where around me to get my autograph again or to get a picture.Now i only hope that i will get out of here without problems.
 
 
"Song hye kyo ssi!"suddenly i hear a familiar voice i look into the crowd and finally see a girl making her way with difficulty towards me.
 
 
"Song hye kyo ssi,i have a favor to ask"she is one of my friends in the theather club.
 
 
"Hy,you are from the drama club right? she nod with hentusiasm.
 
 
"What is it?tell me"
 
 
"I hope you can talk to my friend."
 
 
"Your friend"i ask curious.
 
 
"Dae,she is from the drama club too,but she is is really talented"
 
 
"I see so what can i do for your friend"later i would have regretted these words"What's her name?"
 
 
"Min seo"i was shocked and my shock was visible,i was caugh by surprise
 
 
"She isn't exactly an actress but she helped me a lot and i think she have talent for this work,but she refuse every time i try to talk to her about it.I really think her talent is going to be a waste, she can get big as an actress but she doesn't care.I can't accept that so i hope you can convince her"Her heart felt speach made my heart warm but on the other side it froze me to death! i try to smile as much s possible but-
 
 
"Well,i don't think it's good to force something on her if she is against it.MAybe she have another dream,we should stop-"But then again i was taken aback by a voice i learned to hate with all my might.
 
 
"Why not?It's not like she can avoid it. She is super good at that,i think we should try and convince her-"gosh,this time i really really can't stand him! I can't help but glare at him,making him know just how annoied i am-i shouldn't!this brat is,quite clever.So i decide to just calm down,finally i no longer look his way but at my friend.
 
 
"I know you have good intentions,but this job is really difficult,is tiring mentally and phisically.The pressure became higher with time and if someone goes inside as an actress without the right amount of spirit of sacrifice and passion belive me,this world will only shatter her whole life to pieces disregarding if she is a good girl with dreams or not.Sorry,but even if i meet her i will only tell her to do what she wants and not the actress,by no means."Everyone was taken aback by my speech,well it's true anyway,i didn't say a single lie,i myself am always at the edge and i had my share of problems.If i wasn't strong enough or if i didn't like my job so much,i would have gone crazy a long time ago.
 
 
"You really can't...talk to her?"my friend was really sad and i felt guilty too,but what could have i done.Sigh,i carress her head and she slowly rise her head to look at me,surprised.
 
 
"I am sorry,it's not that i don't want to,but...i know well,how much strengh this job requires,i myself had times when i wanted to quit and just leave it.People can be really mean regarding how much sincere you where or the reason why you played your role that way.What if my word really make her decide to try?"
 
 
"Isn't that good?It means that she wanted to do it right?All the more reason you should help her,you can go go and talk to her right?"this man really is hateful to the core!.
 
 
"I think he is right.She is sick and is at home now,if you can get a bit of time for her i will be so grateful"she pleaded and i was in a pinch.
 
 
"Listen,i really don't have the heart to put her in this situation so difficult-"it's ok,even if she isn't ready it would be ok"
 
 
"Sigh,wait...i need to make a call,to see if i can."my only hope is that damn CEO of mine.I call him and then,his answer was...
 
 
"Sure,go ahead,no wait,put on speaker mode"
 
 
"W-w-what?Are you crazy?Do you not know what does it mean? this is not a drama! how can i fake min seo?"i wisper to him.
 
 
"It's ok.You are smart you can do it,song hye kyo ssi"he said and i am sure that he is grinning from ear to ear.
 
 
"Sorry but i am not going to do such a stupid thing!"
 
 
"You should,people there will feel strange that you don't want to go and see a sick person,you are known to be a really good person." i am fuming with rage.I slowly turn around and see their hopeful expressions.
 
 
"How am i supposed to go and visit myself!"
 
 
"That's your problem,not mine,ahahah,so will you do it.Put me on speaker-"
 
 
"Aish,don't hold it against me"
 
 
"What?-"
 
 
"TUD TUD TUD"This! i really don't want to ear your voice at all.Then i calm down and turn around to them.
 
 
"..."
 
 
"What did he say"
 
 
"..."
 
 
"Song hye kyo ssi"that david brat say.
 
 
"Arasso"
 
 
"what?"Song jong ki enter the room just then and he eard everything.I nod and he look hopless.
 
 
"Thanks!really,i will call her immediately@
 
 
"Sure-e?"i couldn't say anything because she already run outside to get her phone and to call for me,but thanks to my memory this time i didn't bring the other phone with me...or so i tought.
 
 
DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR,it's my phone...nooooooooo.Once again all the students look towards me as if to say it's your phone? noooooo,it's not! So i just do what i hate the most,i look at my manager.
 
 
"Sorry,can you get me a bottle of water?I finished the other" While i was talking i put the phone in her bag and she look at me with a hopless smile before going out of the room,just at that moment my friend came back,with a confused expression.
 
 
"So what did your friend say?"i asked.
 
 
"She isn't answering the phone,strange"
 
 
"Ya!"lee jin run to my rescue.
 
 
"Lee,jin"
 
 
"I am so sorry,song hye kio ssi please don't mind what she is saying"
 
 
"Wae?"my friend ask her a bit angry.Lee jin hit her lightly in the head.
 
 
"Ouch!"
 
 
"Ya,miss song hye kyo isn't as free as us,she have work to do,how can she go to min seo.Also, i told you she isn't feeling well and that you shouldn't always pester her!@
 
 
@But,it's not true,i mean i just want that she and miss hye kyo can talk"
 
 
"Again with that story?She already said that she doesn't want to be an actress,why are you like this?"
 
 
"But-"lee jin instantly close in a comical scatch and then look at me,while making her apologize.
 
 
"I am sorry,please don't listen to her.My friend isn't interested,she also refused the PD of your drama.So there is no point to go and let you waste your precious time"i look at her with a grateful eyes i never showed her before,lee jin nod her head plainly and i get my reason bac and smile.
 
 
"Arasso,thank for telling me.It's ok anyway"
 
 
"CAn i ask something miss hye kyo?"david again.Everytime he speak i just want to throw him out of the window.
 
 
"Of course you can,please ask"
 
 
"You seems happy you don't-"just then i can see jong ki behind him,what is he doing?
 
 
"Sorry...i forgot"david look down and then i understood,jong ki helped me.
 
 
DIN DON.The school finished,finally i was able to end the second day again...but this time i was seriously scared i would blew it off.
 
 
 
 
------------------------------------
 
 
CEO's office.
 
 
Song hye kyo walk fast towards the ceo's secretary.
 
 
"Is he busy"she smile.
 
 
"What happened again eonni"
 
 
"Sigh...don't worry...nothing much"
 
 
"Sigh,please calm down arasso?"
 
 
"I am super calm,never saw someone more calm than me"
 
 
"Arasso,he is free,just go there as always."
 
 
"Thank you"she start to walk toward the door.When he sees her,the young and handsome man smile and open his arms to welcome her.
 
 
@Welcome,my dera!How have you been@
 
 
"O,as you can see,i am still alive@she say sarcastically.
 
 
"Ooo,it seems like our beauty isn't happy with me"
 
 
"A!Ya... "
 
 
"Omo,it's been such a long time to see you so badass"
 
 
"Chigum,is it the time to be joking?ya,it's not going to be me only to be in trouble you know?"
 
 
"Tecnically i won't be getting as much as a seat back as you,so don't worry, but i thank you anyway,really a good girl"he smile and she just want to punch him in the face.
 
 
"I am not worried about you!How can you say something like that?ya,why are you doing this to me?"
 
 
"Why?"he suddenly look at her and get up from his chair,then slowly but in a manly and leisure way,he smile.It was fascinating to her eyes.He was different from song jong ki,this man wwas like a riddle that she really didn't want to solve,but for sure he is damn hot,such a decil.
 
 
"CEO?"
 
 
"Are you not stepping back?"his voice was more manly than before,girls would shurely melt because of him but she was fuming with rage.Song hye kyo cross her arms without moving from her spot,he already stand before her,she look directly at him.The way he look at her also changed but she didn'care at all.
 
 
"No way.I am so angry you can't even nderstand,your jokes have no power on me,stop it because i am tired to no end,gosh."
 
 
"So fearless"he raise his left hand and slowly touch her shoulder.
 
 
"You see...you should know where the line is between us.You are too defensless towards me"
 
 
"O,really,i you are the one tought"
 
 
"You still don't understand"
 
 
"those eyes..."she suddenly is pushed down on a chair from him and then he slowly go down till he is on top of her,her eyes wide ope,he didn't seem to be joking around.
 
 
"Yes.That's the way i want to see you.We are the only one here,you need to be aware,of how beautiful you are and how you can be in a man's eyes"
 
 
"Ya...stop it!"she push him away,but he grab her arms.
 
 
"You want to know why i did what i did"Is because i want to see you struggle"she frown.
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"It's as you heard.You always have that aura around you, i want to see just how far you can go to not left your image be destroyed"she never tought he could be this scary.
 
 
"You are crazy!"
 
 
"You should pay attention to your words.I don't think you are in a good position"He smile at her ad usual still on top of her.
 
 
"Aish!"she snap pout.
 
 
"If you want to still have your family jewels you better get up"
 
 
"You thing i will let you do what you want?Sorry,but you can't do anything under me"
 
 
"Ya!"he then start to laugh like he really is having fun and then get up and walk again towards his chair as usual,looking at his documents.
 
 
"What?-you really must had fun hu?"
 
 
"O it was too funny"she was so angry as she quikly get up from the chair.
 
 
"How could you say it was fun?You know what this is?-"
 
 
"I advise you to think carefully to your words i am still your CEO"
 
 
"Then act like one! Do you think i will stay quite?"he smile and look at her as alway.
 
 
"Dae"she was shocked.
 
 
"What?"he then look again at her with a more normal and serene way.
 
 
"Calm down."
 
 
"How can i calm down? You are using me for your entertainment!"
 
 
"That's true,but what i did before was still a way for you to understand that you are still a woman and i am a healthy and young man"she was atcken aback,this wasn't something she was happy to ear.He notice her expression,a mix of rage and surprise.He smile.
 
 
"Are you still smiling?"
 
 
"I really like you song hye kyo"he rest his face onto the palm of his hand.
 
 
"But there should be a line that i would never cross no matter what"he became serious."Even tought i like to discuss with you,you should still understand that i am still your employer and that what i decide is the law here.No matter what is something that you still crated yourself.Having a bit of fun is a must in life right"
 
 
"You...where you joking all along?No...you wheren't,"
 
 
"Sigh,you are so smart...as i said i would never do anything...well it was a different matter if you wheren't in a contract with me tought,ahahaha"
 
 
"You are-"
 
 
"O! are you going to say something unpleasant?"he was having so much fun in teasing her.But it was a happy talk at all.She forced herself to calm down.
 
 
"Arasso.Just don't blame me if i will end up in a scandal when you could have prevented it..."
 
 
"What to do?I am looking forward to that moment"She clench her fists"Well do your best."She became silent and then just walk off the door while he smile,till the door is complitely closed.He take a ddep breath.
 
 
"Sigh...she have quite a temper...maybe i went too far making her see me as a ert.Well,i just like teasing her,tought it was being dangerous.I never had any tought on anyone and surely not on her,but i must admit that my hetic wavered when i saw her up close.Still...i guess i still need to take care of a few things"he take the phone and dial a number.
 
 
"Yes,it's me...be prepared"
 
 
-------------------------------------
 
 
Song hye kyo is so angry that she have no idea of how to handle it.Right now she can't help but miss song jong ki more than before.So she drive to his house and ring the door bell.
 
 
Inside the house.
 
 
"Who is it?"he said a bit annoyed.He wasn't happy because he isn't able to seeing song hye kyo as much as he wanted and couldn't help but be worried for her.These two days he was always in a pinch looking at her in so much difficulty.After the lessons ended,he went straight home and went to take a shower,he just finished when he heard the ring beel and with a towel covering his lower body he looked at the intercom and only saw a suspicious person.
 
 
"Who are you?"he asked with an imposing and displeased tone.
 
 
"It's me,song hye kyo"When he heard her sweet voice he immediately open the door.
 
 
"Kyo!why are you here?"but she didn't say a word and he didn't understand why.
 
 
"What's wrong?"He pulled her in and song hye kyo was a bit unconfortable and he felt it.
 
 
"Hye kyo,did something happen?Tell me"she sloqly put he hands to cover her eyes.
 
 
"What are you-"
 
 
"Something did happen,but before that...put something on please!"he then look at himself and then smile while looking at her then he tought of a good ide.
 
 
"Are you done?"
 
 
"Dae..."
 
 
"Ok-"she then feel her body again something warm,she became alert and before she could see something,she felt her two hands being touched and slowly her hands wheren't covering her eyes anymore.She could only see a beautiful chest right before her eyes. a little open for the surprise.
 
 
"Just look.You can even touch"
 
 
"O!"she couldn't say a word as he bring her two hands closer to his cheast till she finally touch him.
 
 
"Either way everything of me is yours..."she look at him suddenly and their eyes meet.Her face felt like burning and he was smiling at her.
 
 
"Y-"
 
 
"How cute.Your face is completly red"he look at her and smile in a manly but sweet way,with a bit of a teasing touch, but she regained her senses and struggled to get free.
 
 
"Ya,let me go!AIsh,what' with you guys todayaishi!"but he didn't let her go.Instead he take off her disguise and let loose her air and then he takes her in his arms and start to walk.
 
 
"Ya,where are you taking me!"she felt her heart become a total mess.Now all she can think about is his body and she is scared that the towel he have on would foll down if he keep on moving so much.
 
 
"Put something on!"
 
 
"Hold on tight my love"She can't help but look at him,She didn't expect him to say that/
 
 
"What are you looking at?"he give her a quick kiss.
 
 
"Ya!"
 
 
"Another"and he gave her another one,till he finally arrive on his bedroom.
 
 
"W-w-why have you taken me here?"he smile and place her on the bed gently and then gave her a smile.
 
 
"I am cold.I want to warm up"He wisper to her in a y way that made her go crazy.
 
 
"I am not ready"she close her eye tight but nothing happen,he wasn't in front of her anymore to her surprise,so she look around.
 
 
"I am here,want to look while i change?"
 
 
"No!"but she can't help and take a look from time to time.Unfortunately he found out and smiled at her and after he finished putting on his shirt he run and hug her tight.Buring his face into her neck,smelling her sweet scent.
 
 
"I missed you so much these days"she could feel his heart,it must have been hard for him too.
 
 
"I missed you too.So much"she hug him back and he was surprised to hear that.He was really happy.Then he broke then hug and kiss her a sweet kiss.
 
 
"You don't know how much happy you just made me with your words,song hye kyo"He touch her hair and then she kiss him,he smile and deepen the kiss.After awhile they finally stop and she hug him.They lay down on the bed and she bury her face onto his chest.
 
 
"Thanks for being here for me.Thanks for the help you gave me these two day...and i am sorry for putting you in such a situation"he carress her tenderly.
 
 
"Don't say sorry,it's not your fault.But seriously,what is wrong with your CEO?SHouldn/t he help you right now?"
 
 
"He pratically said he want to see me struggle not be discovered"
 
 
"What a bastard"
 
 
"Indeed...i am really scared about tomorrow,i have a bad feeling"
 
 
"Don't worry i am here"
 
 
 
 
I AM SO SORRY FOR BEING SO LATE,I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER,PLEASE COMMENT HUGGS TO ALL OF YOU.