FINAL CHAPTER

will you recognize me?
FINAL CHAPTER
 
 
3 YEAR LATER.
 
 
"So...do you want to get married?"Asked lee jin to Song hye kyo that looked at her strangely.
 
 
"Not really.Wae?"
 
 
"What?!Ya.how could you say that?I mean 3 years and you two can't stay away from each other,living together is just right no?"
 
 
"Not really.I mean,at least now we still crave for each other,if we live together won't we just get used to each other and then get bored?"
 
 
"Will you get bored?"
 
 
"Absolutely not!"
 
 
"Then are you saying he will?"
 
 
"It can be,i mean,i am sure i am pretty boring anyway"Lee jin pinch her cheeks hard.
 
 
"YA!IT HURTS!YA!I HAVE A PHOTOSHOOT TONIGHT!YA LEE JIN!"
 
 
"Shut up you stupid Kyo!What?You are pretty boring?Ya,that guy is mad in love with you and you are still going on about that thing?Did you become a granny?Say a better lie will you?"
 
 
"I ammjshu(i am not lying!)"
 
 
"Speack in Korean i can't understand!"
 
 
"JHIUHCJ(IF YOU DON'T LET ME GO I CAN'T TALK!)"
 
 
"I think you don't want right?"Song hye kyo remained speachless,Lee jin let her cheek go,she left red mark on her porcelain like face.Lee jin make a sad expression.
 
 
"Is it because of your family?"
 
 
"..."Rey did not say anything at all.
 
 
"But it's different right?You are different"
 
 
"I just think i am not right for the married couple-s life.If we love each other,that's just enough,why do i have to marry if i don't want?"
 
 
"Kyo..."Lee jin nod and pat her shoulder and then pat her head.
 
 
"Arasso.yea,who cares as long as the two of you love each other-cndae.."She looked Song hye kyo's annoyed face.
 
 
"What if he ask you?"
 
 
"...I think he won't right?No one in their right mind would right?Aigo he won't,na it's not like him"She was sure of her statment.
 
 
"Remember those words,it will be a fun tale to tell later on"Said lee jin shaking her head."Poor song jong ki...i feel you"
 
 
In the meantime he and Yoo ah in.
 
 
"Hey look,this is the best place to get rings don't you think so?"
 
 
"Yea,i heard it's quite complete and full of full of jewerlies,most of all the weddings and couples rings are the best here."
 
 
"Then let's go,i have to get the best one to give her"
 
 
"...But are you sure you want to get married?I mean this is not too sudden?"
 
 
"Too sudden?Are you kidding me?It's been 3 years already,do you think i can still let her go like that?"
 
 
"What let go?It's not like she will leave,Song hye kyo is deep in love with you"
 
 
"Crae,so i want to get married what is wrong with it?"
 
 
"Nothing really,i just think you two are too young."
 
 
"I am old enough and she is too.Since we love each other marrying is just a matter of doing it"
 
 
"Well,at least she won't say no...right?"
 
 
"I am sure she will be happy,instead."
 
 
Later in an interview Song hye kyo's made in china for her laneige cosmetic brand.
 
 
"You still didn't choose a new project yet?"
 
 
"Not yet,i want to take my time,since in the past years i did many works done"
 
 
"Does it mean you still have not found a good one?"
 
 
"Yes,you can say that"She smile,then someone make a really unconfortable question.
 
 
"Or could it be because you are preparing to get marriaed with your boyfriend,writer alpha,Song jong ki?"At that moment she just wanted to strangle that man,but instead she smiled and politely answered.
 
 
"No,i am not plannin to get married for now"
 
 
"Why not?It's been 3 years already"Another journalist asked.They started to get hype in the argument.Right aboout now,surely they are starting to make up breack up rumors,but she is just too tired to answer.But unfortunately she have to give an answer.
 
 
"Yes,that's true.But we are fine the way we are now and we both want to work to achive the life we want."
 
 
"I heard he is Very much jealous about you.I think it wouldn't be easy to stay away from you"
 
 
"Ahahah"She laughed a bit even tought she just wanted to break his phone"She looked at her manager who understood her,she talked with the MC,that later came to her rescue.
 
 
"Ok,everyone,our Song hue xiao is busy right now,so we should end this event for tonight"And so she finally left even tought with much difficultty.After she left the stage she went toward the door exit.
 
 
°What the heck,why people always and i mean always try to drop such things on me?This is so vexing"She said while walking with her manager beside her.
 
 
°Are you still not used to it?Well calm down,it's nothing to brood over"
 
 
"You say so"She answered a bit pissed.The truth is that she talked about this with Lee jin a few days ago,and earing the reporters talk about this topic too,did give her a good feeling.Marriage is something she can't and doesn't want to take in consideration at all.To her such a title is only the ruin of a couple.She can't pictures herself like a wife at all,no one in the world could ever convince her of the contrary,not even him.
 
 
"Let's go"She said while heading toward the back of the building to get in her car and finally leave for her hotel.
 
 
While she was in the car the toughts never left her mind.She was a bit scared,of what she was thinking.
 
 
"What if...no,it's not possible"She shake her head then a call came and she got her phone.It was Song jong jong ki.
 
 
"Are you done?"
 
 
"Yes,i am heading back to the hotel.What about you?"She tryed to put her worrries to the back of her mind and not to think about it anymore.
 
 
°I am watching the television and eating an ice cream"She smile.
 
 
"Will i find a fat Song jong ki when i return?"
 
 
"Sorry,i usually don't gain weight"
 
 
"Tsk...good for you then"She smiled.
 
 
"Do you want some?"
 
 
"Sorry i can't really eat ice cream before going to bed,i will gain weight,unlike someone we know"
 
 
"Well i will be happy to have you a with a bit more weight,you are too skinny."She blushed.
 
 
"YA!"
 
 
"I need to feed you more when you come back"
 
 
"Ya!Jong ki!".
 
 
"I will wait for you happily"
 
 
"Ya!Am i a pig?"
 
 
"I never said that...by the way i decided on meat,you like meat"
 
 
"Jong ki!I am going to beat you up!"
 
 
"Aigo,too bad you are far away to hit me"
 
 
"When i come back you will see!"
 
 
"Yes...then come back soon.I miss you a lot,Kyo"Her heart skip a beat and her expression became tender and full of love,she really love him.
 
 
"I can't wait to return and hug you."
 
 
"Only a hug?"
 
 
"...I changed my mind you won't get anything"
 
 
"No!Wae!KYO!"
 
 
"Good night!Cno"
 
 
"K-"She hung up on him and laugh a bit then smiling she sent him a message.
 
 
"I love you.Good night"On the other side,in korea.Song jong ki was abit sad she hang up but his mood became brighter when she sent him the text.
 
 
"Aigo...come back soon"He jump on his bed and roll on it.When he stop he look at the ceiling smiling confidently.
 
 
"I have a surprise for you"At that point he finally close his eyes and smiling went to sleep,waiting eargly for tomorrow to come.
 
 
The next day at 10 oclock he is waiting for her at the airport to wait for her.There are many people waiting for her tought so it's always really crowded but he wait for her at the corner.Song hye kyo is a nice person and she love her fans dearly so she always smile for them.
 
 
"EONNIE!YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!"A girl come running to her and the body guard geep her away at a safe distance ,but the girl suddenly fall.Song hye kyo turn around.
 
 
"What are you doing kyo ssi?"The manager ask her worried.Song hye kyo turn around and walk fast to the girl she squat down and lend her a hand.
 
 
"Are you ok?"She ask worried and the fan tear up.
 
 
"EONNIE!...You are so nice...thank you!"The girl is embarrassed and Song hye kyo noticed it.She gave her a warm smile and wiped her tears away.
 
 
"Are you sure you are ok?"The girl nod and in a trance she look at her,she can't evn say a word.Song jong ki just arrived and saw the scene,he smiled.
 
 
"You are such a good soul Kyo"
 
 
"If you are fine then it's ok.Take care"She say and then leave,the girl cried there as she looked her way.
 
 
"Tomorrow,my friends will be so jealous of me..."She looked in awe as she watched her walk away.
 
 
"When she reach the corner he was there.
 
 
"You came"She smiled.
 
 
"I am here"He smiled and she grabbed the hand that he showed her.They left but the crowd spotted the two of them and went in delirious.
 
 
"He love her so much!She too,awww,so cute!It's been 3 years but they are as strong as before!"
 
 
He chuckled"What are you looking at?"
 
 
"She said you love me"She get inside his car and then he start the car.
 
 
"Dae,so what?You love me too right?"He look at her and pinch her cheeck.
 
 
"Yes i do"As they enter the car he wanted to ask her something.
 
 
"Kyo"
 
 
"Yes?"
 
 
"I saw the press yesterday"She frooze but then she regained her conposure.
 
 
"O really?It was just about My cosmetics brand."
 
 
"I always watch you you know?I feel lonely when you are away"
 
 
"Aigo"She smile and tighten the hold on his hand,he smile and feel even more sure about his decision.
 
 
"So...i guess that you really hated them asking about marriage hu?"He tought that she just wanted not to get suspicious if ever there would be a day they will get married,he knows just how much sh hate being the talk of the town,so he didn't put her words into his heart.
 
 
"Yes.I mean why do they need to ask me such a private matter,I hate it"
 
 
"Well yea...i am sure it must be vexing"He arrive at his house.
 
 
"O?Am i staying to your house today?"
 
 
"Crae.Wae?Your house is a bit far away"She look at him suspiciously.
 
 
"You are a bit too happy."He smile.
 
 
"Crom,my beautiful girlfriend is back to me"She smile and wait for him to open the door of his house.
 
 
"When they get inside she see a room full of ballons.
 
 
"What is all this?"She ask while looking around.
 
 
"Just a present for you"
 
 
"Wowa,but i am not a child Jong ki ssi"She smiled gratefully to him,this reaction made him all the more happy and sure he walk past her turn around.
 
 
"Come here,time to eat"
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"I am cooking for you"She link her fingers or her two hands together after she sat on the chair that he prepared for her.She smiled and looked at Jong ki.
 
 
"Itàs been awhile since you cooked for me.I missed your cooking"
 
 
"You will eat it every day after today"
 
 
"Hu?"She didn't understand and he just smiled while walking to the kitchen.After he cooked his delicious food Song hye kyo tought he must have been crazy.
 
 
"Ya,tell me the truth you made Kim oppa come over to cook all this right?"
 
 
"Ya,i didn't,but i admit i learned from him"
 
 
"Aigo"She smile.
 
 
"You learned such difficult dishes only for my return?Isn't this too much?"He smiled and cut a piece of meat stealing glances of her as she ate.
 
 
"So...tell me what where you saying before?"
 
 
"O right.I was just a bit pissed at them"
 
 
"Why?"
 
 
"They need to stop asking me such private questions,i don't like it"Trying to prying into her thouts he asked.
 
 
"So,hat do you really think about, what they asked."
 
 
"I told them the truth already"He stopped his hands and slowly looked at her.
 
 
"What do you mean?"She looked at him a bit more seriously.
 
 
"I think...there is no need to get married right?"
 
 
"You...don't want to get...married?"She flinched a little but she didn't look away from his eyes.
 
 
"I don't think it's necessary...don't you agree?"He remained shocked while looking at her.
 
 
"So...if i ask you to marry me...right now...what will your answer be?"He ask worried not leaving her eyes either.
 
 
"..."She remained silent for a few moments.She feel guilty and after his question she understood that maybe this,is what he prepared to propose to her.But this is something she cannot come trough,since young she decided on it.
 
 
"...I am sorry"He looked at her in shock and disbelief,her words made Jong ki speachless.She started to get worried.
 
 
"Jong ki..."
 
 
"Why?"He asked and she was taken aback"You know it,i am not someone who run in circles,i will ask directly...so why"He was sad but also a bit angry.He felt betrayed in a way.
 
 
"It have nothing to do with you"He flinched.
 
 
"How is this not my buisness?"
 
 
"What is the problem?Marriage is only a formality.We love each other so what this have to do with marriage."
 
 
"What?I want you to be my wife,i want to live with you!Can't you understand?"
 
 
"We can.We can live together,but why get married?We can just live like a married couple anyway hu?"Jong ki get up and she follow him with her eyes worried.He brought his hands on his hips.
 
 
"I am quite a traditionalist guy.I can't live with you if we aren't married"
 
 
"Then concede a bit,please"
 
 
"You need to concede,why te hell are you so against it?"He tought for a moment and then something orrible hit his mind as he look at her.
 
 
"You...don't love me?"
 
 
"What?Are you out of you mind?Of course i love you"She said starting to get angry at his stupid question.
 
 
"Then you don't love me enough to marry me"
 
 
"It's not like that!"She sigh and bring her hand on her head.
 
 
"It's because i love you that i don't want to"He laugh in a sarcastic way before becoming angry again.
 
 
"What kind of sbsurdity are talking about?If you really love like you say,then you would have said yes to me!"Song hye kyo couldn't accept such reaction,if she doesn't want to get married why would he get so angry?
 
 
"Did i say i want to breack up? Why the heck are you talking as if i told you to breack up?!Why are you lke this?!"She snap out.
 
 
"To me marriage is important!So for me it's like you rejected my love for you with a triple kick to my heart!"She stay silent for awhile while looking at him.
 
 
"I...am going back home.Good night"She live visibly unsettled and as she turned around Jong ki saw a tear falling down her eyes.At that moment he felt sad and and just wanted to stop her,but her words didn't help him at all.So he stopped right there.
 
 
"!"He said while punching the wall so much it made his nucles bleed.
 
 
Meanwhile Song hye kyo asked for a taxi and went home while crying.She entered her home.letting fall on the ground her things with a loud TUD,she let herself fall on the ground and cried.
 
 
"Dam it!"She said between sobs,with a broken voice.She cried all night long and the next day she had a photoshoot to do.
 
 
"GASP!"Her manager creeped out when she saw the state she was in.
 
 
"YA,what happened to you?"She couldn't even finish when she stopped her.
 
 
"Let's go to do the make up eonni"She said with sad and low voice.
 
 
"O gosh...she will get a heart attack when she will see what she will need to do on your face"Said the manager to her.As they went to the location.Then when they reached the room to do her make up and the make up artist saw her her reaction was not much different from that of her manager.
 
 
"Ya,what did you do?Why is your face like this?"She said while touching her cheecks.
 
 
"Just something,i couldn't sleep"
 
 
"My foot!Look here,you cried all night long,omo!Look at how puffy your eyes are?"
 
 
"Sorry eonnie"She sighed and told her to sit down,after that song hye kyo stayed silent all the time.
 
 
"Hey,why did i found you like this?Yesterday i saw you all happy hand in hand with him,so why today are you like this?Did he do something?"
 
 
"...More like,i said no"Confuse sher manager ask.
 
 
"To what?"
 
 
"...He proposed and i told him no"The manager was taken aback and then then sighed."Did you even told him the reason why?"
 
 
"Seriously,why the heck is so important?I told him we can go and live together but he said that if we are not married then he wouldn't live wit me.Does it make sense to you?"
 
 
"It does.I presume he is really hurting right now Kyo sshi"Song hye kyo looked down sadly.
 
 
"Still i won't budge,I don't want to get married."
 
 
"Sigh...silly girl.You should tell him the truth"
 
 
"...will it matter at this point?"She said and then after the make up was done she get up and went to dress up and do the rest she had to do for the shooting.That time she worke das if nothing happened,Song hye kyo is indeed a professional and her smiled seemed real no doubt about it even tought she was dying inside.After she finished to work she went to change in confortable clothes and then then called Lee jin.
 
 
"Yeobuseyo?"
 
 
"Lee jin...come over please"
 
 
"YA,i am working now"
 
 
"Arasso,then when will you finish?"
 
 
"In about an hour"
 
 
"Ok,then come ok?"
 
 
"Arasso,cno"Song hye kyo prepared bottles of beer and soujo even some bottles of wine.An hour passed quickly and she alreadu opened a can of beer.
 
 
"DIN DON!"She walked to the door and open it.
 
 
"Kyo!Long time no see"
 
 
"Crae,i missed you"
 
 
"Wae crae?Is something wrong?"She led her to the couch and told her everything.
 
 
"Sigh.Kyo seriously,i understand where you are coming from,but it's him that we are talking about,he love you"
 
 
"Still why is he like that?""Lee jin try to be as calm as possible not to make her more hurt that she could handle"But you refused him marriage"
 
 
"He said i rejected his love!How stupid!"She dranck a bit of soujo this time.
 
 
"Ya,eat something too"Lee jin said while feeding her some snacks.
 
 
"Anyway,for him it's like you really did reject his love"
 
 
"But i didn't!Do i speack another language?Hu?"
 
 
"What can i tell you Kyo?Jong ki does not know the truth"Song hye kyo looked at the face of her friend and then at her glass and gulped down the whole glass of soujo
 
 
"Ya!Stop drinking!"
 
 
30 MINUTES LATER SHE WAS COMPLETLY WASTED.
 
 
"SCRAE,I SHIS i not want to marry,sho what? hic"Lee jin stared at her annoyed.
 
 
"Sigh...i am going nuts with you i really am..."She take her own phone"If you don't buy me a house later on i am gonna swear at you every time i see you on the street,aish.
 
 
"Yeobuseyo?"
 
 
"YA.come here right now Song jong ki"
 
 
"What are you talking about?Where should i go?"
 
 
"Your girlfriend's house"
 
 
"...why?"
 
 
"Just come and please don't get shocked when you see her"
 
 
"Wae? What happened"He is worried it shows in his voice"Come and you will see"She hang up and Lee jin look at the phone smirking.
 
 
"Aigo,look at these two idiots!...I am going nuts here!Aish"She shake her head in exasperation.After a little more than 15 minutes he came,panting heavly.
 
 
"What is wrong?Where is she?"
 
 
"Over there"She point toward the table.
 
 
"Did you make her drink?"He frown.
 
 
"Ya,it's not because of me you know?"He understand where she is coming from.
 
 
"Listen,she told me everything"
 
 
"She did?"
 
 
"Jong ki,she really does love you,but there si a reason why she refuse marriage with you so much"
 
 
"Sure i already know-"
 
 
"No you don't"She was serious and he was confused,could there be another reason?
 
 
"You know that her family is split up right?"
 
 
"I know"He nod.
 
 
"She was very young when they divorced,she loved her father but hated him when he left them both,her mother worked a lot to support her and her dreams,seeing her working so much all alone made her belive that marriage is just something that bring the couple to an end.Song hye kyo suffered a lot Jong ki.She loves you very much that is why she is scared to loose you,it's a taboo word for her,it's like she is asked to step on a field full of mines.She is scared"He looked at Song hye kyo who was leaning her head on the table with closed eyes.He finally understand.
 
 
"She doesn't want to loose you and this is her trauma you can say."
 
 
"I see.Thank you lee jin"
 
 
"Crae,crae"She pat his shoulder."Please tell her i want a few next time she call me over"He smiled and she smiled the same.
 
 
"Good night,take care of her"
 
 
"I will,good night and thanks"
 
 
"Nothing"She yawn and close the door behind her.He turn his eyes to her once again,he walk where she was and sit across her.
 
 
"Kyo"He said with a low voice and she open her eyes slowly.
 
 
"O!"She quickly sit back pointing a finger towards him.
 
 
"You!Aish!You seriously piss me off!"
 
 
"Such good words to welcome you"She stumble in her words and her fierce stare become that of a puppy as she look at him and put her hands down.
 
 
"Are you still angry?"He shake his head"I am not"
 
 
"...I don't hate you...i love you hic"He smile a bit"But,hic,i just hate the notion of marriage hic,omo..."She feel like a comic girl at the moment.
 
 
"AIgo.I will give you some water"But she stop his hand.Making him turn around.
 
 
"Jong ki"He smile and grab her hand.
 
 
"I know"He pat her head"I am sleepy"
 
 
"Hu?"She fall asleep and her head fall on the table with a loud TUD making him worry.
 
 
"OMO,KYO!"He move his body so that his hands can reach her head athat was about to fall down.
 
 
"Luky"He take a breath of relief and look at her who was mumbling"Ya,wake up,Kyo"
 
 
"MMM...shiki"
 
 
"Hu?What is she saying?"Slowly she open her beautiful eyes and looke at his face.
 
 
"Dappunem"He open wide his eyes"What?What did you say?"She glare at him or at least try to,Song hye kyo use one of his leg to support herself and with the other search for the table but almost fall again"Omo sesange,be careful!"
 
 
"Hehehe..."She finally is able to sit in front of him,Jong ki was on endge worried about what she would do now that that she is drunk,he know well what a troublemaker she is.
 
 
"Let's go in your room so you can go to sleep and i can preserve my menttal health knowing you are not going to do dangerous things"He get up.
 
 
"Kaja"He say to her but she push his hands away and look at him with her face that shows the effect of alchool on her.He sat down in front of her.
 
 
"Wae?"He asked after a deep breath,she poke his cheek and glare at him.
 
 
"Dappunom"
 
 
"Again?Ya...you'"Her eyes start to for tears as she look at him and jong ki found himself completly shocked with no idea of what to do.
 
 
"Why are you crying?"
 
 
"Dappunom shiki!"
 
 
"Dappnum shikki?"
 
 
"DAE!"She hit him with the drunken strengh she has,in reality she is hitting thin air.
 
 
"Where are you going!Dappunnom!"He grab her wrists and try his best to calm her down.
 
 
"Arasso,i admit it,ok?Now please calm down hu?"
 
 
"Aish"
 
 
"Aishi?!"He say looking at her.
 
 
"DAE!...I mean,ya,why are you sho angry?It's not like i asked you to breacks up,i juzts said not to get married!"
 
 
"C-"He was interrupted by her cries she jump on him.
 
 
"UAAAA!SOB!DON'T BREACK WITH ME JONG KI,DON'T LEAVE UAAAA!"
 
 
"OUCH!My hear...Arasso,aishi i am seeing all sort of things from you"She hug him tighter and her tears are desperate. He pat her on her back.
 
 
"Silly girl,who said i want to breack up?"
 
 
"Hic...i know you are a traditional man from the choseo era"
 
 
"Choseo era?"
 
 
"But can't you please become a modern man and live with me withot having to be married?Hu?HU?HU?!UA!!!!"
 
 
"O cincia!"
 
 
30 minutes later Song jong ki is completly and utterly exausted,he was finally able to bring her to her bed.
 
 
"Omo sesange...i am never going to give you soujo,or beer or wine or whatever,shot me in head if i ever do it"
 
 
"Jong ki..."
 
 
"What is it?"He lye down next to her,she is sad.
 
 
"You know i want to stay with you right?"
 
 
"...Now i know"
 
 
"You...are you not angry anymore?"
 
 
"I am not angry anymore"
 
 
"...Then...you won't get upset and that i don't want to marry you?"
 
 
"..."He put aside a strand of hair from her face.
 
 
"Let's stop talking about marriage?"
 
 
"...Sorry but i want to marry you..."
 
 
"Aishi"She wisper and he chuckle a bit"But not now...sleep"
 
 
The next day
 
 
Song hye kyo wake up.
 
 
"O...my poor head..."Suddenly she feel someone's feet intertwined with hers.
 
 
"Lee jin...you stayed here?Shouldn't you go to work earlier?"There is no response
 
 
"My head...if i don't wake her she will hunt me for years..."She try her best and turn around with her eyes still a bit closed.
 
 
"Ya...wake up...Lee jin"
 
 
"..."
 
 
"Lee jin...ya"She try to hit her a bit the problem is that...
 
 
"I am not Lee Jin tought"
 
 
"This is his voice...am i so desperate that i hear his voice as she speacks?"
 
 
"Ahahah,no,it's really me"
 
 
"Sure then...GASP!"She quickly sit up"
 
 
"JONG KI!"
 
 
"Dae"
 
 
"Omo"She feel like crying."I must be dreaming.
 
 
"No,as i said before-"
 
 
"He is even telling me he is angry..."She hug him tight.
 
 
"Omo!"
 
 
"It smell like him"She sniff his neck.
 
 
"Ya...you really are sure you want to be like this first thing in the morning?It's ok for me tought"He kiss he neck and shoulder,and she finally realize it's him.
 
 
"Jong ki?!Why are you here?"
 
 
"Good morning"He smile to her.Song hye kyo can't seem to belive her is smiling.
 
 
"You...are smiling?"
 
 
"Should i cry then?"
 
 
"But you where mad at me and-"He kiss her on the lips.
 
 
"I am not...i missed you too much"She felt like crying at his sweet words.She kissed him too a few times making him smile.
 
 
"I missed you too.I love you jong ki"
 
 
"I know"He smile.After a bit they get up and sit across each other.
 
 
"I have something to tell you"
 
 
"Ok"
 
 
"The reason i don't want to marry you is because...i have a sort of trauma,maybe it only happened to me but,after they divorced i found myself hating it.My mother had to work real hard because she had to pay for the costs of what happened,not to mention later on,she never told me to stay put,she made me do what i wanted and made me study,with her only strengh...she was alone...i was angry at my father for what he did and for what reason we have gone trough such hard times.Their marriage was a failure to me.O! with that i don't mean i am thinking of us breaking up! It's just...that i am afraid to loose you and so...it must be stupid right?"He gently hold her hands.
 
 
"No.i understand.But i am not going to put you in a situation like that.I won't force you but i hope,you can think about it in the future.I will make you forget your bad memories i will."He hug her.
 
 
"Thank you for having told me about that"She hug him back feeling warm and happy.
 
 
"Thank you for listening and for understanding me"
 
 
"It's ok"At that moment Jong ki tought of something and looked down at Song Hye Kyo.
 
 
"Dear,i have to go back now...you have work too right?"
 
 
"O yes...i should be going now"After kissing, Song Jong Ki left her house and she prepared to go to work.Their relationship was now more deep as they shared another part of her life and that he was there for her and to understand her too.One day Song Jong Ki call her.
 
 
"Jong ki,what is it?"She asked happily"DO you miss me?"
 
 
"Of course i miss you...what about you?"
 
 
"A whole lot,i miss you so much"He chuckled a bit.
 
 
"Are you free tonight?"
 
 
"I am"
 
 
"Can you come over to my house?"
 
 
"Ok..."
 
 
"OK,i will wait for you" Later that night she went to his house.She rang the door bell and he opened the door,then he hugged her tight they both happy to be in each other's arms.
 
 
"Come inside,it's cold out there"
 
 
"Yes it is"She close the door behind her and get inside.
 
 
"THere is something i want to give you"She smile.
 
 
"O,what is it?I am curious"
 
 
"Do you want it?"
 
 
"Of course,gift are always a happy occasion right?"
 
 
"Aigo,you are just too cute"She smile.
 
 
"Here take my hand"She look at his hand and then smiling she hold his hand and follow him inside his room,where he usually write his books.He sit on the chair and take a big and luxurious book,he look at it for a few seconds and then a really small smile appear on his lips,then he looke at her.
 
 
"Take it...this is for you"
 
 
"O really?Did you write it?"He did not give an answer to that instead he told her something else.
 
 
"Just know this...it's really important.When you decide to take it,remember to cherish it"
 
 
"...I will"She smiled.Song Hye Kyo was curious to open such an important book,but as she looked at it,she found something strange.
 
 
"Hu?"She frowned and looked at the book paying more attention to the details,Song Jong Ki smile while watching her actions.
 
 
"What is it?"He asked smiling"SOmething is strange about this book"She never looked away from the book and he smiled as he watched her every move.Finally she decide to open it but,when she open it she found that there are no actual pages,instead the is only a rigind white page that seemed to cover something,she slowly unfold it and...
 
 
"What is this?"She find a little box in the book,that's why it was so big"
 
 
"Open it"She was hesitant but she opened it anyway.
 
 
"This..."She looked at jong ki worried."Jong Ki i-"He smiled and stopped her with his hand.
 
 
"Wait...let me speak.Yes this is a ring and i also know what you want to say but please listen to what i have to say"
 
 
"..."She looked at him and said nothing,he smiled as he looked at her."
 
 
"I know,that you are scared.I know what your fears are so deep it's difficult for you to move on but...i just want to tell you that you won't be alone.I will always stay by your side"He looked at the ringh and said.
 
 
"I am not going to ask you to marry me right away but at least take it,we will go slowly,i will become a modern man so...can't you meet me alf way and...think positively to marry me?"
 
 
"I..."She looked at Song Jong Ki and then at the ring.This ring it's really important,because i decided that i will only marry one and love one woman in all my life,i treasure my family and i want to respect you so please think about it,m?"He said to her.Song hye kyo knew what he meant.He said he will break his tradition and live with her if she wanted to.All he is asking is to wear a ring and think about marriage how can she tell him no?Hesitantly she nodded.He smiled widely and happiness oveflew from his eyes.He take the ring and then she show her hand to him,he then slowly put a ring on her finger.
 
 
"Ippuda"He smiled
 
 
"I have one too"
 
 
"Hu?"He tood out a matching box and poened it.
 
 
"Put it on me"He smiled,once again she was a bit hesitant but she did it anyway and put the ring on his finger,after that he suddenly got up from the chair and kissed her passionately.
 
 
"I love you"He said and kissed her again givng her a racing heart,every time he was like this she felt some kind of rish and he always left her breath less,they ended up in his bedroom of course.
 
 
-------------------------
 
 
"Is she ready?"Asked her mother.
 
 
"Almost"Lee Jin run inside a wide and white room,filled with a beautiful and relaxing atmosphere.On a chaor there is a beautiful girl with weavy hair resting on one of her shoulders.
 
 
"Wow...you are...sniff...beautiful Kyo"Lee jin was tearing up while seeing how beautiful song hye kyo was.
 
 
"Don't cry please...i am already nervous as it is..."
 
 
"I bet you are...sniff,you are getting married" She look at her ring.
 
 
"Yes.I would have never tought that one day i will get married"
 
 
"Neighter did i!"She was crying like a baby already.
 
 
"YA!WHAT ARE YOU DOING!NOW I HAVE TO DO YOUR MAKE UP ALL OVER AGAIN!IDIOT!"
 
 
"SORRY!"Rge make up artist screamed at Lee Jin,she grabbed her hand and pulled her on a chair so she could do her make up once again.
 
 
--------
 
 
After all preparations where finally done,Song Hye kyo was ready and her mother walked her along the aisle,to wait for her on the altar was the man she was living with for already 3 years.They where happy every day and she always looked at that ring he gave her.She was so happy since she received the ring like a he put a happiness spell on it and she started to think that getting married wouldn't have been a bad idea,so she decided to tell him.
 
 
FLASHBACK
 
 
They where eating beside each other,she was good at cooking and he always praised her for that,he was happy and always full of smiles.Surely in 3 years of course they also fought quite a few times but the good thing about their relationship is that theyr always talked with each other and actually listened to one another,accepting and learning,so they where able to solve the problems like that.That day while eating she suddenly told him.
 
 
"Let's get married"
 
 
"PFWUAU,COU,COUGH,COUGH!"
 
 
"OMO"She helped him drink some water,when he finally gulped he looked at her with a raspy voice as asked.
 
 
"Right now.What did you just said?"She smiled cheekly"I said let's get married.I want to marry you"He was rendered speachless.Just like that...she proposed.
 
 
"I can't belive it"
 
 
PRESENT DAY
 
 
She was finally coming his way and Song jong ki was already feeling tears form form his eyes.She was beautiful,like never before.
 
 
When Song Hye Kyo was finally in front of him he smiled widely and said.
 
 
"You are beautiful"Song Jong Ki saw her blushing and his eyes where warm,he saw just how nervous she was,Song Hye Kyo was trembling a bit while holding the flower of bouquet and so he just held her hand.
 
 
"Will you take the present Song Jong Ki as your husband in happiness,respect him,love him,respect him and staying with him in poverty and sikness?"
 
 
"I do"She said without esitation.This made him cry a bit and he was embarrassed trying to hide the tears she smiled and wiped his tears,but when he saw him that way she felt emotional too.
 
 
"Will you,Song Jong Ki,take the present Song Hye Kyo,as your wife in happiness,respect him,love him,respect him and staying with him in poverty and sikness?"
 
 
"I DO"He said and she teared up he smiled,she put the ring on his finger and he did the same.
 
 
"You can now kiss your wife,i declare you officially husband and wife."He take he small face and kiss her in front of everyone,she is bright red but happy.Later in the years she did not regret marrying him.
 
 
.........
 
 
"I love you Jong Ki"He kissed her foread and pulled her closer to his chest in to a hug.
 
 
"I love you too,Kyo"They kiss laying on the bed in each other's arms.
 
 
 
 
FINALLY IT ENDED!THANKS TO ALL THE DEAR PEOPLE WHO READ THIS FACFICTION OF MINE.I REALLY THANK YOU ALL,BECAUSE IT MOTIVATED ME.THANKS AGAIN AND I HOPE THIS LAST CHAPTER WAS GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU ALL,SEE YOU ON THE NEXT FICTION I WILL COMPLETE.I LOVE YOU ALL!!!