chapter 13

will you recognize me?
CHAPTER 13
 
 
Song jong ki was scared of being rejected,when he felt his hands being gently touched by a trembing hands.She nod as her cheecks started to blush till her ears.
 
 
"Really?"
 
 
"..."she nods again
 
 
"Are you for real?"she nod again and a little smile appear on her beautiful lipa at the sight of his act.At last he show a wonderful smile that she never saw on him.
 
 
"...RE-"she stopped him.
 
 
"Yes...i am for real"song jong ki kissed her again and again,then he hugged her tightly,she hugs him too,The two of them where overwelmed by happyness.
 
 
Afterfinally admitting their feelings of love for each other,the new formed couple sat down on a near bench.
 
 
"Are you waiting for your manager?"
 
 
"I am,but she is not here yet"
 
 
"I see...then i am going to wait here with you"
 
 
"Ok"she smile and then song jong ki get closer to claim her lips once again.Every time he doesthat song hye kyo's heart skip a deat, it's a good feeling but she isn't used to it.When she need to do a kiss scene,song hye kyo is always nervous and even if as time pass she get used to it,it's not like she want to keep kissing her counterpart over and over again,but this kiss with song jong ki was a first for her.Song hye kyo can't put it into words,she have no idea of what to do,usually the kiss is always directed,what she need to do,her hands's position and so on but now she is at a loss,even tought she want to touch his face she can't bring herself to do it.all of a sudden song jong ki grab her hand gently and then intertwine his fingers with hers.When he finally stops,song hye kyo can't look at his eyes for more than a second,she is so embarrassed that crowl slowly her head in his chest,song jong ki was startled.He was already holding her hand so she couldn't fully hug her,she cannot even let her hand go,because it was such a nice feeling,so he could only use his other hand to hug her.
 
 
"...what's wrong?"
 
 
"...i can't look at you"
 
 
"Why? am i so handsome that you are blinded by me?"he make a joke trying to put aside the awkaward atmosphere.
 
 
"you indeed are awesome..."she wisper but he eard it all too well,and became red in the face,song hye kyo couldn't see his red face,just like he can't see her flushed cheeks.
 
 
"W-wow...you know how to get me by surprise...you never said it to me before"
 
 
"Before i couldn't say it"
 
 
"Why?"he asked curious.
 
 
"I just didn't want to."
 
 
"Why?i am curious"
 
 
"...because...you would tease me to no end if i admitted it not to mention i didn't like you do that to me"
 
 
He chucle a little"Then now you can tell me all you want,since we are a couple"she frown and finally look at him.
 
 
"Boya? are you asking me to compliment your looks right at this moment?-"he kiss her taking her by surprise.
 
 
"W-"he smile tenderly.
 
 
"Finally you looked at me."
 
 
"Wait,did you do it do that i-"he fake innocence and gave her another peck before pressing his lips a bit more on her.
 
 
"o!...you are red in the face!"After this,once again she buried her face in his embrace as he laugha little.
 
 
"Aish,stop it!"
 
 
"Why? when i am so happy"
 
 
"Because i am not used to it!"
 
 
"...used about what?"song hye kyo is worried he will once again say something like,you should be expirienced in this so she wanted to remind him once and for all,so she look straight at him and seriously say.
 
 
"It's the truth,kissing with you-"he smile and stop her.
 
 
"I know"
 
 
"...you know?"song hye kyo look at him not hiding her shock then she asked again.
 
 
"You know what?"she inquired to make sure what he mean"
 
 
"I won't misunderstand,i know...that i am your first...right?"
 
 
"Wow,well at least you know...you are my first kiss-she get embarrassed again.
 
 
"Aish...i can't take it anymore"with her free hand song hye kyo cover her face while song jong ki cannot hide his laughter and try to take off her hand from her face.
 
 
"Aishi,let me go,please..."
 
 
"Aish...you are so cute"
 
 
"I am pretty"
 
 
"Yes you are pretty,you are beautifull"
 
 
"...wow,i never tought you could talk like this"
 
 
"Me too,i had no idea i could say such a thing to a girl"
 
 
"Ahaha,so we are the first for each other"
 
 
"Yea"
 
 
"Song jong ki"
 
 
"Hu?"
 
 
"Make sur not to cheat on me arasso?I am not forgiving,i am not going to give a second chance,once you loose my trust it's the end"
 
 
"I won't cheat,do you think i would be doing things like this to any girl?"she think for a bit
 
 
"But girls like you already and the cold type never fail to attract girls"
 
 
"Then should i be like yoo ah in?"
 
 
"No!that's even worse!"
 
 
"Aigo,you little puppy,do you think i will be able to even pretend to be like him? I hate when he does that"
 
 
"Arasso,that's good"
 
 
"...the problem is you know"
 
 
"Me?"he take agood look at her and with a serious look he say.
 
 
"What to do? i am really gealous...seeing you with another man...it's really difficult,omo sesange!you will kiss that idiot so many times!who the heck had such an idea!"
 
 
"MPFFF,Ya,you are the writer,you"
 
 
"..."he realized that she is right.
 
 
"The script is done already,and everything was your doing,i just need to do my job"hsong jong ki is not happy and frown.
 
 
"...You will kiss him"he looked at her and she looked back at him trying to confor song jong ki.
 
 
 
"For me the only persong i am kissing is you"her eyes are sincere and song jong ki knwos that song hye kyo meant every word she said.
 
 
"Sigh...i think i need to change a few things on the script"
 
 
"Ahahaha"she laugh and seeing her laugh made him laugh too,leaving behind his previous bad mood.
 
 
"WROOOM!SONG HYE KYO SSI!" the car of her manager come at full speed raising a whole lot of smoke.
 
 
"Song hy-"
 
 
"Omo"knowing what her manager was like,song hye kyo let go his hand suddenly making him first look at his hand and then at her face but she was looking at the manager.
 
 
"Hi onnie"
 
 
"Hi...is't he...it doesn't matter,get on quicly"
 
 
"Arasso"
 
 
"Song h-"he was about to ask when she take a step so that song hye kyo's hand wasn't visible to her manager.She touched his hand behind her back and then she looked at him smiling tenderly,at this song jong ki understood her meaning so he wisper.
 
 
"Call me when you have finished working"
 
 
"Ok"she anwer and then let go of his hand and run toward the car,she wave at song jong kias the car drive away.
 
 
"Sigh...i cannot be apart from her it seemd"he say to himself.
 
 
------------------------------------------
 
 
"..."
 
 
"Wasn't that the script writer?"
 
 
"Yes"
 
 
"Why was he there?"i think he was going somewhere i ahev no idea where"she try to fool her with her acting.
 
 
"...does he know min seo?"her manager asked becayse she know that he is not happy to involve himself with girls so it only remains the fact that either he knows hwe identity or that he knows min seo.
 
 
"He doesn't know.I had a few things going on at school and he tought i was injuried and even tought he was about to pass me by he didn't,look he even helped me put bandage on"it was lee jin in reality tought it was only for apperance sake.Song hye kyo thanked lee jin in her mind time and time again,she own her. Now all that is left is for her manager to buy the lie.
 
 
"..."
 
 
"What's wrong?"
 
 
"Nothing,i understand...then...you won't be able to do the shoot"du! she forgot that she need to work right now,and her legs is a must,to be shown for wearing skirts and so on.Her manager got her well.
 
 
"Arasso,aish..."she won't be able to hide that it was only for show and she cannot be unprofessional so she in the end need to say the truth.
 
 
"We need to have a good talk later song hye kyo ssi"
 
 
"I wonder how is it possible that you are the only person i can never trick with my acting"she wisper to herself not happy.
 
 
"Because i know your acting skills and even tought you are usually a calm person and is able to act well for exemple the media,it won't work on me.i know you too well."
 
 
"Aish,i have to work harder in my acting i am still lacking"she say and the manager knew what she meant.For the most part is because she like her job very much and always want to improve and for the remaining little bit it's because she wants to trick her.
 
 
"You are still young take it easy,you are already a good actress maybe the only once to achive such a level in such a short time,so there is no rush"
 
 
"O thanks dear my onni-"
 
 
"But if you want me to belive your lies then you need to work harder than this,that's for sure"song hye kyo pout and then make a small smile and look outside the car's window.
 
 
-----------------------------
 
 
After the photoshoot for ELLE magazine finished,song hye kyo and the manager,left the building and then walk toward the car and get inside of course.
 
 
"..."
 
 
"..."the awkaward silence is broken by song hye kyo.
 
 
"He knows about min seo"
 
 
"i know"
 
 
"Yea"song hye kyo look outside the window with a warm smile and her expression is calm.She smile tenderly.This is her real self,she is more mature that the girl of her age.She needed to grow up sooner and leave her innocence behind.Her acting,when she use it in the real life is only to protect herself and the people she loves,just like today.But lately she was getting tired.Song hye kyo was happy because finally she wouldn't have all eyes on her if she was min seo,but unfortunately it wasn't the case.Song jong ki tought now make her change her mind.But now even in school will be hard to stay with him.But for now she will only think calmly at the future and looking forward to another big change in her life.
 
 
"You saw us holding hands right?"she asked calmly.
 
 
"That's righht"
 
 
"...aren't you going to scold me?"
 
 
"No,you just need to be careful,since he is a real life boyfriend for you"
 
 
"We will"
 
 
"But,are you sure he isn't tricking you?"song hye kyo,tought the same.She fought her feelings for month,but it didn't work.She could see and feel his change and the doubt he felt deep inside.Because he changed the way he treated more than once.So she sensed his feelings development but didn't graspit at the time.But after he confessed everything was clear,his feelings and her own,that's why song hye kyo is sure of him.She smile.
 
 
"Yes.I am sure"
 
 
"Arasso...anyway it's just so strange for an actress to fall in love with a script writer instead of the actor,o well,no one can find out about you two".
 
 
"What do you mean?"she ask puzzled.
 
 
"In a little bit you will be linked to your leading actor goon yoon,isn't that so" Her manager just stated the fact and this made her feel not happy at all.Yes,she will give her all and as for the script,song jong ki can't change everything at the last minute,so in the end he can only make some minor changes.The problem is that as a professional she is alwaysin character,as a result song hye kyo's romantic scene are always more than real and if the actor is just as good as her,her worries are more than justified.She is worried about the way he will react.
 
 
------------------------------
 
 
Song hye kyo is already home.She look at her phone and see song jong ki's messages.
 
 
SJK:SONG HYE KYO,HAVE YOU FINISHED WORKING?HOW DID IT GO WITH YOUR MANAGER?
 
 
She smile and call song jong ki.
 
 
"Song hye kyo,i didn't expect for you to call me" on the other end of the phone song jong ki was laying down on his bed,with his phone at hand.He just couldn't get her out of his head.Now that she called him,song jong ki cannot help but feel happy and he still find it impossible to belive what happened in these few days,and most of all today.
 
 
"Why? i just wanted to talk with you instead of sending you messages."song jong ki smile as he look at the ceiling.
 
 
"O really?"
 
 
"Really"
 
 
"Me too"his smile widen by the second.
 
 
"As for what you asked.I just came home and...my manager knows about us"
 
 
"She knows?"
 
 
"Yea,she saw us holding hands"
 
 
"WOW!i can't belive she wear glasses with such a good vision"he said surprised.
 
 
"Yea,that's a mistery to mee as well"
 
 
"AHAHAH"he laugh and she follow suit.When suddenly song jong ki stop.
 
 
"Where are you?"
 
 
"I am home i already told you"
 
 
"I heard you have at least 3 houses am i wrong?"
 
 
"What?why are you asking?"
 
 
"i just want to see you"she was startled.
 
 
"W-w-why do you wan to see me?"she is thinking the wrong way.
 
 
"Can't i see my girlfriend? When i miss her so much?"he ask,he too is thinking about something else and frown.
 
 
"Why can't i come?"
 
 
"Why?it's so far and even if you miss your girlfriend,isn't it too much? aigo,we can see each other tomorrow"she stutter her words "what does he want to do?we only started dating today and he already want to come to my house? is he kidding?"she think to herself.While song jong ki raise from the bed.
 
 
"For me it's not a problem so why is it for you?" she have no way to explain or ask what she is thinking,because it's too embarrassing for her.
 
 
"Paparazzi,yes,it's because of them"
 
 
"...to me it seems like a fat big lie"
 
 
"I am not,i am not lying"
 
 
"You are,in real life you really cannot lie song hye kyo"his tone isn't pleasing to her eyes and she is about to spill the bin.
 
 
"Anyway what about you?"
 
 
"Hu?what about me?"he ask puzzled.
 
 
"We started to date only today and you already want to come to my house?"she say to him embarrassed to no end.
 
 
"...wait,mpfff"
 
 
"What are you kaughing about?"
 
 
"Song hye kyo...just where you thinking?"he smile with all his devilish charm,even tought song hye kyo cannot see it,she can hear his voice already changed and this made her heart skip a bit not to mention that she felt like a big idiot at the moment.
 
 
"Me? i am not thinking of anything"she statter
 
 
"MMM...really?"he raise an eyebrow and then lie down again resting his head on the free arm.
 
 
"...Really"she couldn't take it anymore.
 
 
"I see...then let'see you tomorrow,it seems like you are tired"
 
 
"Really?Sigh"she take a breath of relief.
 
 
"You are so tired that you started to have erted toughts"her good mood left all of a sudden and she froze.Song jong ki can already see the expression on her face and wanted to laugh hard but is trying to refrain from laughing.Song hye kyo look at her phone speachless a few times and then she just close the conversation with him.
 
 
"Song hye k-"
 
 
"TUD TUD TUD TUD TUD TUD TUD TUD TUD TUD TUD"
 
 
"Mpffff,ahahahhahahah,aigo,this girl seriously sigh,i wonder what face she will have tomorrow"song jong ki close his eyes and goes to bed with a smile on his face.
 
 
-----------------------------
 
 
The next day.
 
 
SHK POV,song hye kyo's house.
 
 
I am getting out of my door's house so that i can walk toward my car.But i cannot help but think about yesterday.
 
 
Ok...i need to be calm,cool and collected...yes if i don't i will just become a laughing matter to him...AHHHHHHHHHHH!how can i even think about such a erted thing! how do i look at him now!...omo! right! he cannot come near me! becaus or else i will be bullied more!aigo i am so smart.Sgh,song hye kyo you are so clever aigo...
 
 
"Good morning"
 
 
"O yes good morning"
 
 
"What are you thinking about?"
 
 
"A nothing just something erted and how smart i am-"
 
 
"Something erted?" wait...something,is wrong...something is terribly wrong!
 
 
"Why does this voice seem song jong ki's?" please tell me it's not!
 
 
"Maybe because it's my voice" i can't even look behind me to make sure of it.
 
 
"Ani...there is no way.He doesn't know where i was,ani,it's not him"
 
 
"Mpfff,if i do this"suddenly i feel my waist slowly being wrapped by a strong yet gentle arm.
 
 
"Omo!"i jumped in fright.
 
 
"Then...what if a do this?"an alluring and y voice of a man is spreading from my left ear to my whole head and the touch of his arm is making my body heat up.
 
 
"S-s-song jong ki?"i ask carfully,then always in my ear wispering he say.
 
 
"Yes"my gosh let me just fall into a big whole right now!
 
 
"..."i cannot speak a word at all i froze on the spot and i can't look at him at all.
 
 
"What's wrong?...aaa,i see, are you still thinking about erted things?"
 
 
"What are you saying...i am not of course"i try to act cool as if nothing happened.
 
 
"MMM,i see...then since you are not embarrassed why can't you look at my face?"damn it you really...are...aish!
 
 
"Arasso..."i take a deep breath and then turn around..."See...i am not embarrassed"song jong ki's expression,is the one he always use to make fun of me,look at how happy he is!look at him! aishi!.
 
 
"You are not looking at me tought,if you are not thinking about erted things i wonder why you cannot look at me...what a mistery"I am really going to hit you one of these days!.I look at him angry.
 
 
"You!"
 
 
"O!you are looking at me..."
 
 
"?!..YES I AM"i say but after a few seconds i just look at the side.
 
 
"Aigo...my erted girlfriend" i was so angry that i didn't notice him getting closer to me,so i abruptly turn to look at him,only to be welcomed by his kiss.My heart was about to explode,this is to much from early morning!.When he finally stopped i could see he was opening his eyes slowly,i felt his lips leaving mine,he started to talk while i was completly out of it.
 
 
"My good morning kiss...tough maybe i should make it more erted the next time..."
 
 
"Ya!"i hit his chest while he laughed happly seeng me so flustered.
 
 
-------------------------
 
 
SJK POV
 
 
I slept well,maybe not i could only think of her and i was grinning like an idiot all night.To think that i was worring for nothing.It's not that she didn't want me because she already hated me being around,but because she was thinking we would be doing something else,ahahah,too cute.To think that the always calm,misterious and most beautiful actress song hye kyo,could be like this and the one to make her this way,it's none other that me.
 
 
"I already miss that little girlfriend of mine"
 
 
"...maybe i should just go to her house" i make a few calls and i am able to get her manager's house and asked for the house she is.Her manager was a tought fit for me,but in the end i won the war and she gave me the address of song hye kyo's house.The next morning i went there like an house,it was early in the morning,but i wan't sleeping at all,waiting for her brought me happiness.After like two hourse she finally came out of the door.I walked a bit behind her,i tought she would see,i mean who wouldn't,but i noticed she was totally immersed in her toughts.Since it was like that why not just surprise her.I got really close to her back.
 
 
 
 
"Good morning"
 
 
"O yes good morning"she answer me right away not even looking at the one she was talking to.
 
 
"What are you thinking about?"
 
 
"A nothing just something erted and how smart i am-"
 
 
"Something erted?"was she really thinking at yesterday" i bet she is so embarrassed that song hye kyo couldn't stop thinking of how to face me today.
 
"Why does this voice seem song jong ki's?" ahahah,this is so much fun!.
 
 
"Maybe because it's my voice" i could see she tensed up.She must have finally realized about my presence.
 
 
"Ani...there is no way.He doesn't know where i was,ani,it's not him" yes it's me,doesn't matter how much you want to deny it.
 
 
"Mpfff,if i do this"suddenly i circle her waist with my arms.
 
 
"Omo!"song hye kyo jumped in fright.
 
 
"Then...what if a do this?" since we are on the erted side let's keep going on that line.So i decide to with the best y voice i can make and i didn't expect to feel her getting so hot all of a sudden...this,is going to be dangerous...no it's ok.
 
 
"S-s-song jong ki?"she ask carfully,then in her ear i wisper and say.
 
 
"Yes"
 
 
"..."song hye kyo didn't utter a ward,she is beautiful even from this angle,how could it be possible for her to be mine?.
 
 
"What's wrong?...aaa,i see, are you still thinking about erted things?"i can't keep but .
 
 
"What are you saying...i am not of course"she is trying to act cool as if nothing happened but didn't succed at all.
 
 
"MMM,i see...then since you are not embarrassed why can't you look at my face?"
 
 
"Arasso..."she take a deep breath and then turn around..."See...i am not embarrassed"you cannot look at me at all what are you saying song hye kyo.
 
 
"You are not looking at me tought,if you are not thinking about erted things i wonder why you cannot look at me...what a mistery"she she stare at me with an angry expression.
 
 
"You!"
 
 
"O!you are looking at me..."
 
 
"?!..YES I AM"i say but after a few seconds she just look at the side.
 
 
"Aigo...my erted girlfriend" song hye kyo was so angry that didn't notice i was getting closer to her beautiful face,so she abruptly turn to look at me,only to be welcomed by my kiss.My heart was about to explode,i waited to kiss her all night,after the kisses!.When he finally stopped i could see he was opening his eyes slowly,i felt his lips leaving mine,he started to talk while i was completly out of it.
 
 
"My good morning kiss...tough maybe i should make it more erted the next time..."
 
 
"Ya!"she hit my chest while i laugh happly seeing her so flustered.
 
 
------------------------------
 
 
"So...wanna do erted things?"
 
 
"Ok,song jong ki stop now,people will see!"
 
 
"What do you mean?no one know of this house right"also,you are min seo right now,did you forget?"
 
 
"...o that's right"
 
 
"So about the erted-"
 
 
"No"stop
 
 
"MMM,then give me a kiss"
 
 
"A kiss?"
 
 
"Dae,wae,you don't want to?,arasso then..."song hye kyo quickly move and give him a kiss on the lips,when she was about to part from his lips song jong ki didn't let her go,instead he bring her closer and kiss her deeply,his toungue intertwine with hers and finger gently roam trought her hair,song hye kyo on the other hand couldn't help but cirle around his waist.Finally the two of them stop their actions and look at each other,song jong ki his lips and song hye kyo seeing his acting this way turn around with her face completly red till her ears with her hand covering .Song jong ki looked at her and smile warmly then kiss her forehead and take her hand.
 
 
"Let's go to school"
 
 
"What?are you crazy?someone will see us!"
 
 
"Aigo,do you think i am stupid? i will leave you at your friend's restaurant as always,you can walk from there"
 
 
"...right,ok...then try not to get too close today"
 
 
"...I will try"
 
 
"Ya"
 
 
"Arasso,i need to protect you and if i have to stay away from you for that,then it's ok,in the end it's only at school"
 
 
"That's right"the two of them hold hands and song jong ki start to drive.
 
 
--------------------------
 
 
Song hye kyo arrived at school after she was left at the restaurant,while song jong ki went ahead of her.When she entered the gate,everyone was staring at her.
 
 
"Boya?what's wrong now?"she is starting to feel unconfortable.AS song hye kyo she is sused to people looking at her,watching her every movement,but in this place she usually was ignored,it was her heaven,but now that her carefully studied peaceful life is getting so close to her real life as a star she is getting unsey.
 
 
"What did i do this time?"she lower her head,this time her being glooly is noticed by everyone,this was her real glominess as song hye kyo,because she is getting tired of being like this at school.
 
 
"Sigh,as long as no one talk to me than it's ok,whatever,just stay away"but her hope was crushed right away,when the group oof people that helped her yesterday,came to talk to her.She was so startled that from outside she seemed as if she wasn't used to be around people,like a little puppy scared to see people for the first time.Even this made people she was cute and gave people the insinct to protect her,both from males and females.
 
 
"Min seo,are you ok?"the boy who first came to her hide ask her.
 
 
"Please don't be scared,it's ok"the girl that helped her,said to her."aish,just get away,i want to escape from you all!"she say to herself. as she step back.
 
 
"Don't worry,she won't do anything to you anymore,we can stay beside you if you want,or just ask for our help,we will gladly do so."another guy,told her.In the end she was moved by their sincere words,song hye kyo stopped and couldn't help but showing a warm and gentle smile,usually this smile made her fans and even celebrities fell head over heels for her.Right now she is showing that kind of smile,to everyone.It was so beautiful that made everyone feel a warm feeling inside.Song jong ki passed just at that time and so the smile on her face,he felt blessed to look at her but song jong ki felt jealous too and also worried,song hye kyo was getting too much attention.
 
 
"It seem your charms are quite hard to conceal" he said to himself before walking inside the university with yoo ah in and other friends.
 
 
--------------------
 
 
Back to song hye kyo.
 
 
"Ok,thanks a lot.i will keep it in mind...tell me if i can repay your kindness in some way,in the future,i will gladly do so"
 
 
"O no don't worry it's ok"suddenly her phone start to ring.
 
 
"Sorry i need to"
 
 
"o"sure go ahead" she nod and leave away.
 
 
"How did it go?"
 
 
"we made the donation succefully for the children's hospital"
 
 
"Arasso,i am glad"
 
 
"Song hye kyo,remeber that you will start the drama soon"
 
 
"Sure i know,i am preparing well,today i will talk to the principal and lee jin.By the way,dod they cast the other secondary actors for the story?"
 
 
"For that,the pd and others are taking various way to get talented young actors and actresses"
 
 
"Like what?"
 
 
"What do i know?But who care,i doesn't matter to us"
 
 
"Yes,well,you are aright,we just need to work with them when we start."
 
 
"But the thing is that maybe it will take a few month again to find all the other members of the cast."
 
 
"I see...ok,we will wait,then bye"
 
 
"Sigh...two month...will i be able to at least make some tests done in the mean time?sigh"
 
 
"SONG! i mean min seo!"
 
 
"Lee jin?good morning"lee jin run to hug song hye kyo.
 
 
"Today we are going to start the reseals for the theater club!"
 
 
"I understand"
 
 
"Don't worry i already promised i won't let you act again"
 
 
"..."
 
 
"Really!"
 
 
"Even if you asked me too,i wouldn't do it"
 
 
"How can people say that you are a good person,i have no idea"
 
 
"You just take out the bad part of me..."as the two people walk the girl that wanted to bully the two friend spotted them and heard about the reseals.
 
 
"You will see just how much i can make you two spill blod and ask for my forgivness!" she get away smiling angryly.
 
 
--------------------
 
 
Two month almost passed and right at the last week of september the recital will be held in the theater's school.Everything was almost done.Everyone are busy making the show perfect,this time more than ever,because important guest will come.
 
 
"Is everything alright?"
 
 
"Yes!"
 
 
"Ok let's start"lee jin and song hye kyo are watching the actors with her serious expression.Crossed arms and stern look on her expression.Suddenly she frown.
 
 
"STOP!!everyone look at her and also song hye kyo.
 
 
!What's wrong?"
 
 
" what's wong? are you asking becasue you don't know?just how many times have i told you how to do it,yet you guys make mistakes after mistakes! Are you doing it on purpose?!"
 
 
"But we are just so tired,we worked nonstop till now,we are really tired"
 
 
"Ya!how can you even think of becoming a professional like this! if you can't work then-"
 
 
"everyone,go and rest"
 
 
"Min seo,what are you doing now?"lee jin ask to song hye kyo frowing,showing that she don't like her act.They wait for everyone to leave then lee jin look at song hye kyo.
 
 
"What does it mean?what are you trying to do?"
 
 
"Me?you instead,just what gotten into you?it's not their fault,they are tired"
 
 
"Then,what am i? ialso am tired and i am working so much.
 
 
"I know...tell me,what's wrong with you?"
 
 
"What do you mean?"
 
 
"I know you well,so tell me"lee jin expression change and think back to a week before.
 
 
FLASHBACK
 
 
"What do you want?"
 
 
"Make the recital be a complete fail or else i will do it with my own hands."
 
 
"You...just damn brat,do you think i will do as you say?"
 
 
"Your friend's will get hurt for real,this time,i am not as nice as that other idiot,if you don't do as i say,she will get hurt and on top of that i make sure that your actors will just leave on their own"
 
 
"Tsk,as if i belive you,who di you take me for?"
 
 
"Mpfff.It doesn't matter what you say,if oy don't belive me i only need to show you"
 
 
NEXT DAY
 
 
"Lee jin,i cannot participat"
 
 
"What?why?!it's 1 week away? you should have told me at least a month before!"
 
 
"I don't care!,i am just sick of you and this club!!"
 
 
END OF FLASHBACK
 
 
"Nothing...it's nothing...i am sorry,i need to go and rest...maybe you are right...i need to rest a bit."she walk away and song hye kyo look at lee jin thinking of what can it be wrong.
 
 
----------------------
 
 
In the car with song jong ki.
 
 
"I see,so that's what happened"
 
 
"Yes...i am wrorried,i think something happened but i don't have any idea of what"
 
 
"If you already asked,keep on trying she will tell you in exasperation,you don't have a lot of times anyway"
 
 
"I know...just what happened?"
 
 
------------------------
 
 
Lee jin was unable to sleep and decided to just run a lap around the house,when she finished outside her house doo'r her friend song hye kyo was waiting for her.
 
 
"...song hye kyo.why are you here?"
 
 
"It's cold,let's go inside"
 
 
"...fine let's go"song hye kyo still think that something is wrong,even now lee jin would or play around in some way,but she didn't do it this time.When the two of them entered lee jin's bedroom asked again.
 
 
"Tell me"
 
 
"Nothing is wrong..."
 
 
"Lee jin!look at me..."lee jin still don't look at her friend"
 
 
"Talk to me...or else how do you expect to go well the recital?"
 
 
"Tsk,just talking to you will go well?fantastic"lee jin said sarcastically.
 
 
"Arasso...i won't tell you then...then let's trade"
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"My secret from yours"lee jin look at her surprised.
 
 
"Secret?"
 
 
"Yes"
 
 
"Liar,you always say everything to me"
 
 
"Sometimes things are not easy to say"
 
 
"..."
 
 
"If you want to know,then do you agree?"
 
 
"...fine..."
 
 
"...i am dating song jong ki"
 
 
"...WHAAAAAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
 
 
"now it's your turn"
 
 
"YA!LEE JIN!STOP SCREAMING!AISH"
 
 
"sORRY MOM!"
 
 
"YA!when did it start? how is it possible?,i mean you are,she,he!"
 
 
"...it's just happened...we became a couple just yesterday..."
 
 
"What?!"
 
 
"It's your turn...don't leave anything out."
 
 
"Your story is more important-"
 
 
"Don't change the topic"
 
 
..."sigh"lee jin finally give up and her face became gloomy.
 
 
"Well..."she say everything that happened to song hye kyo.
 
 
"What? i can't belive those idiots...but what is their reason?"
 
 
"Those girls are part of the music department,it seems like our club is a treat to them"
 
 
"Just what is it so important for them to be this...mean?"
 
 
"They didn't want us to be in the spotlight it seems,they lost a chance to shine as a group and want for us to fail too"
 
 
"I understand...you shouldn't worry we just meed to be careful"
 
 
 
"What?only careful?that's not the point,people will leave,i have no idea why they are doing so,they told me that you can be urt by them.How can i not worry"lee jin say to song hye kyo worried.
 
 
"Sigh,it's alright.I am not going to get hurt.We can't even become detectives or some school drama and dto solve their problems.That's not what we should do.You only need to focus on directing the recital,at least we should do a back up plan if something was wrong"
 
 
"Ye sure,should we change everything till now?Are you crazy?how can they memorize different parts in less than a week?"
 
 
"For now go and sleep,i am tired too"
 
 
"Are you going away?"
 
 
" I need to go to my mother,It's been awhile since i went back to my home..."
 
 
"I understand"song hye kyo,know that lee jin at times like this want to stay alone and think things on her own,so she left her friend's house.
 
 
Song hye kyo after getting out of the gate,send a few messages and then went back home.
 
 
------------------------------------------
 
 
"Min seo!why are you here so early?and why did you ask to meet us?"
 
 
"...since all of you are here theni am going to speak"everyone nod their heads.
 
 
"Fist of all,please forgive lee jin,she is stressed out and is working till late at night to make things go well,but it seems..."she look at the group of people in front of her and then continue.
 
 
"That some problems are happening"
 
 
"What problems?why don't we know anything?"ask david.
 
 
"It's because she only want for you to focus on you parts,she think it's her responsability to make you guys feel less burdened,why these kind of things"
 
 
"What are you talking about?what happened?"ask another girl.
 
 
"Ok...the music department is blackmailing her"
 
 
"WHAT?!WHY?FOR WHAT REASON?"song hye kyo still scanned every people,her eyes clear and beautiful.
 
 
"She need to make the recital a failure or else people from the club will leave."
 
 
"What? omo!...who could even do something like that?no way"everyone looked at each other in disbelief.
 
 
"There are a few people who surely are ready to leave among you people"
 
 
"What?how can it me? it's not m-"
 
 
"Who is it,i don't care.If people want to leave then leave"everyone where puzzled shouldn't she convince everyone to stay?so everyone cannot understand her meaning and ask.
 
 
"Min seo?what do you mean?"ask david but song hye kyo was serious.
 
 
"Exactly what i said.Who want to leave you all just go.Because no matter what with or wothout you the recital will go on" seeing min seo be so traight with her words,made everyone feel guilty.Her clear eyes made all of them feel like dirt.
 
 
"That's all i wanted to say...then prepare,if you want to still work for the recital"she then turn around towards the usual spot she use to take care of her things,but min seo couldn't take even a step when a voice stopped her.
 
 
"Shouldn't you convince us to stay instead?"everyone looked at the girl who said those wrods,min seo of course did the same.When the girl saw everyone stares started to panick and rephrase her sentence.
 
 
"I mean,if really there are people like that,shouldn't you ask us to stay?min seo,frankly speaking just what do you think you can do? fewer people will inevitably bring calamity to the recital and it's just less than a week away"
 
 
"Ya!idiot what are you saying?"
 
 
"Why i only said the obvious"the girl stare at the unwewering min seo and felt a bit of tense feeling.When min seo finally started to speak.
 
 
"Why should?"
 
 
"What?"the girl tought min seo would be unconfortable or at least find it difficult to answer but she had no idea what answer she would get.
 
 
"As i said why should i? If you all decided to leave what right do i have to stay?most of all,would you even want to remain?"what she said was on point and everyone where startled and looked down.
 
 
"Frankly speaking,i always loved to see you guys work hard and make every single recital a big sucsess.I was glad and i went home happy and satisfied,i would say to myself,aaa,my friends,those guys will hit it big one day,no matter what they can do it.I loved being around you but...if your resolve is unmoved for who know what reason,because right now who will leave will only give up a good chance to fly."Everyone looked at her,min seo expression said it all,when she said how happy she felt working to gether they felt warmth and also sorry.
 
 
"This is a school,one of the best in korea.The one that graduated from here became big stars necause they worked hard and belived in their capacity.If you all are leaving and just will think,well i will have other ways,maybe using their look and so on,but,beauty wil fade away and your personality will come out eventually,at that time you will think back to this days,feeling hopless and angry because you wouldn't have left your concience behind if you knew your end,But well in a way,we could also say it's for the best"
 
 
"What do you mean,why are you saying this?"
 
 
"Because,entering that world,it would be good and you all will fell happy,but you need to know that your life won't be yours anymore,every little movement you make will bring you happyness or misery" while listening to her words they felt as if she knew well what she was talking about,as if she went trout to it as well.
 
 
"So make your choice today,later on,i won't care to make to what will happen to you guys.Lee jin is working so much she hardly sleep.She always try her best to make it so that you guys can make less work in unerstanding the script,she is doing this with her heart and all of you know it.so i don't understand why you guys are doing this.It's not a youth drama,we won't know if you want help for some problems,you need to ask if there is something wrong and if there is nothing then that's it.Just know this,when you walk out of that door don't expect me to allow lee jin to take you back,because you not only betraied her but the actors and actressed who really love this job.Don't make a laughing stovk out of those who work at time for 15 hours."
 
 
Every single of the member of the club remained speachless.No matter how many times they think about it,her words hit every soft spot of theirs.All their fears and doubts,all of the people who tought they will be great actors and actresses as long as they found an easy way felt ashamed.Min seo seemed to them like a real actress who love this work with all her being making them feel a strong sense of pride coming from her.Min seo proved once again that even tought she doesn't speak much,when she does it always pointing at the right points.Once again she surprised them and also made them respect min seo more.She didn't beg them,even tought she knew how much it will cost to have less people,she didn't falter and begged instead min seo just told them to make a decison,because it's about their future and what the will become it's not up to her but up to them.Finally she left and took out her script,waiting for lee jin to come and start when she arrive.
 
 
Song hye kyo,was quite angry.This time around she felt betrayed by those people she tought would be talented actors,but they where instead scaredy cat,with no back bone.Not to mention that she felt insulted,because she always work tirelessly and give her all to do well but those people take this work too easy,thinking only at fame and nothing else.
 
 
"Aish,when beauty will will go away,what will you guys be like in the end hu?idiots" she said to herself.SOng hye kyo didn't notice that someone was watching her.
 
 
"..."
 
 
"Lee jin"song hye kyo spotted her friend coming towards her.Everyone from the club couldn't look at her in the eyes.
 
 
"Lee jin...we are really sorry.WE had no idea what you where going troght" said one of the girls.
 
 
"...i am sorry too."everyone looked up at her slowly and surprised to see her warm and apologetic smile.
 
 
"I should have talked to you about it,but it's exactly as min seo said.Even if i did talk to you guys,who would have stayed?Also..."she lookedk at min seo while she didn't want her to speak.Bu lee jin decided to just say it.
 
 
"THose people also blackamailed me with min seo's life"
 
 
"What?!"everyone couldn't help but jump in fright and disbelief.
 
 
"What-?how is it possible?wae?" asked in a rush david,who visibly care about min seo.
 
 
"That's why it was all the more difficult...sorry min seo"
 
 
"YOU-sigh"the mebers of the club looked at minn seo"
 
 
"Ya,how could you have said something like that when you are in danger?"asked david angry.
 
 
"David...nothing will happen to me"
 
 
"What do you mean^,you are already a target for those bullies are you trying to get yorself killed?"
 
 
"Aigooo,how melodramatic you are"
 
 
"MIn seo!"david argued and even the others member protested.
 
 
"Min seo don't joke around? this is no laughing matter!we should report it."
 
 
"We already told to the principal"said lee jin.
 
 
"And what did he say"asked a girl visibly worried for min seo.
 
 
"That he will make sure to get a closer look to our club and members,anyway there will be important guest in the school anyway"
 
 
"Sigh...even so,ya how can you be-"
 
 
"Dvid...i thank you and also all of you for worring about me...ahahah,it's quite nice to be acolded by you guys...i am not use to scold people"That's right.Min seo was always scolded by them because she never stood up for herself,but when they saw just strong willed she can be,scolding her was rather difficult because they looked at her with different eyes.
 
 
"You-"
 
 
"So...who will stay here?"lee jin asked firm but not arrogant,just with dignity of someone who won't be black mailed by anyone.
 
 
----------------------------
 
 
In the end,everyone stayed people talked about the music member's club tried to bribe them,saying that they will help in their career later on,Some wehre almost going to betray the drama club and others plainly refused like david did.Everyone where back to being happy and working hard even telling min seo that they will protect her of course she just smiled tenderly and shily.
 
 
After ethe lesson ended lee jin looked at song hye kyo.She then looked around and said.
 
 
"Thank you! you big idiot!what are you thinking?!"lee jin hug song hye kyo.Who pat her head.
 
 
"I just said the truth,also my bodyguards gave me GPS,if something happens they will come right away"
 
 
"...UAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,SOB,SOB,SOB"
 
 
----------
 
 
When song hye kyo bid farewell to lee jin she walked out of the door.Song hye kyo wanted took her phone and sent a message after that she put it in her pocket again.But then decided to make a call so she dialed the number and was about but was pulled back in the room by someone.She couldn't say anything at all as she saw that the person just hugged aher and closed the club door.Song hye kyo was shoked and scared at first but then she sniffed the perfume of the one that was hugging her,she finally calmed down and hugged him back.
 
 
"You really...what are you thinking?"
 
 
"..."
 
 
"Why are you staying silent?how can you be so calm when when you are in danger?"song jong ki give her a tighter hug and she does the same.
 
 
"I am fine don't worry"Song jong ki couldn't take it anymore and looked back at her.Song hye kyo's heart sank,she could see how scared,how angry and tensed up he is after earing that.
 
 
"Don't do this anymore"
 
 
"I am not going to war.Also it happened to me before too as song hye kyo i mean.You know,i think you already heard it,it was all over the news back then" song jong ki take a heavy sigh and let her go,he walk toward the stage and sat down.SOng hye kyo walk toward the stage too.Song hye kyo stop right before him.when he see her shoes song jong ki look up at her without saying a single word.Song hye kyo look at him with a smile,but he isn't in the mood to smile and instead went back to his serious self,song hye kyo reached to touch his face but he suddenly grab her hand to stop her,this made her surprised.
 
 
"Why are you smiling?...when i am not smiling at all because of you,how can you smile?" he said with a clear and low voice,this part of him made her feel just how manly he is and most of all she never saw this part of him.
 
 
"Can't i smile?"
 
 
"No you can't"
 
 
"Why?"
 
 
"Because i am a mess,i am angry and i feel like an idiot"
 
 
"Why do you feel like this?"she asked with her calm self,the way the real song hye kyo is.this made song jing ki go crazy for her even more.
 
 
"What do you think?you may be fine fine about this but i am not...this is not less dangerous than what you have expirienced with your manager back then."
 
 
"Do you think i am not scared?"
 
 
"If you are,you sure hide it well"he can't belive it,or else she wouldn't be doing this
 
 
"Who in their right mind won't feel scared?"
 
 
"Then why do you keep on doing nothing?"
 
 
"But i did.I said to tell to the principal and act accordinlgy"
 
 
"I know well that you guys won't stop doing the recital tough."
 
 
"That's right..."
 
 
"..."song jong ki tight the hold on her hand,but not enought to hurt her.
 
 
"Then...why didn't you tell me anything?What am i?why did you hide it?"song hye kyo smile tenderly at him so much that he felt like in her eyes he is the only one song hye kyo can see,this made him feel even more conflicted,from the urge to hold her in his arms and kiss her,while on the other end he wants her to know that he is part of her life too,song hye kyo need to understand that this is not something to laugh about..
 
 
"I said don't smile"
 
 
"FIne...in reality,i was going to you just now,because i wanted to tell you what was going on."seeing that he still had doubts song hye kyo kept on going.
 
 
"I decided to be with you and i shared my secret with you just like you did with yours.Yersterday i told you about my worries but i didn't have the chance today,because i was thinking too much about this situation,but when i finally told them everything i told myself i need to tell him...if you don't belive me you can look at you phone"song jong ki loked puzzled and take out the phone phom his pants,when he look at it,there was a message.
 
 
TEXT:
 
 
Love:song jong ki...where are you?i miss you...i also need to talk to you,i talked to lee jin.
 
 
Song jong ki,was surprised,she really sent him a text where she wanted to talk to him.
 
 
"O!did you memorize my number as love?" song jong ki was startled and became red in the face,song jong ki felt warmth in her heart.Song jong ki didn't know that she slowly got closer to he phone screen while jong ki wasn't aware,when he noticed was too late.
 
 
"Ya!,how can you look at other's people's phone"
 
 
"Ahahahah,embarrassed?"
 
 
"...yes i am!"
 
 
"Mpfff,ahahah"she then hug him before letting go of him,putting her hands behind her back.She tilt a little to reach his eyes level and smiling song hye kyo said.
 
 
"Mee too...that's the name i choose for you"then realizing this song jong ki put his hand on his face and started laughing,song hye kyo followed suit suddenly she is being pulled with his other hand on his laps,startling her,when he finally take off his other hand from his face he looked fianlly at her.
 
 
"Yes...this is a much better expression you have on your face now"she say while her hands are placed on her own laps,tought she is being calm in reality she is embarrassed to no end.Song jong ki could see it right away because her ears are so red it seems like they are burning.Song jong ki slowly raise his hand and song hye kyo look at his hand gesture wondering what he want to do,song jong ki smile cheeckly and finally touch her ear.
 
 
"Song hye kyo..."
 
 
"W-w-what?"she is loosing control while song jong ki is all calm in teasing her her.Now the one to tease is him and not her.
 
 
"Why are your ears so red?"her eyes wide open.
 
 
"Hu?"he ask plainly at her,while her face started to get red too.
 
 
"Omo,your face is red too...are you pheraps sick?"
 
 
"Y-y-you-"he then kiss her ear.
 
 
"Ya!song jong ki!"
 
 
"AHAHAH"she touch her ear quite not happy about his tease. Song jong ki then carress her face and slowly close the distance with her lips and kiss her gently.
 
 
-----------------------
 
 
"What?song hye kyo?" david saw the two people kissing.