chapter 22

will you recognize me?
CHAPTER 22
 
 
"...I am speachless"
 
 
"...me too"
 
 
....................
 
 
After song hye kyo went give a few lessons to the major acting school in Seoul,people where already insterested and tryed all they could to take a piece of the song hye kyo's teaching but it was closed for the reporters, so no one exception for a person tought,who was able to get inside anyway,but fortunately he was outcasted and everything went well for our song hye kyo...of course not!
 
 
"Damn it" Surely reporter could not enter but the students have their phones.Who is the stupid idiot that won't take a picture of song hye kyo in such an event,or who is the idiot who will not share it online?
 
 
"Every single students where just too happy so they made public everything of their expirience with her on social medias,every type.Of course they had only praising words for her,so everything should have been just fine,if it wasn't for a few things that appened.What are those things?
 
 
SHK POV
 
 
Gosh...my life is...surely tiring.The name of Min Seo,was mentioned a bit too many times,so in the end it gathered attention all over the web,because people where telling the story of this Min Seo and me too.So it went viral and of course the reporters went to investigate such a girl.How do i know?Because Lee Jin was called by differents reporters every single day since then,she was pissed so much she almost threw something at one of them.Sigh...it turned out that they are investing everything about her life...mine.A few days later a miriad of articles of various companies had the news of this girl,who had so much in common with Song Hye Kyo.The fact that she was a revelation for her school club of actors and the fact that she was casted by the director of my movie for a part in it,they also new that she refused.But those megazines where just too much.Saying all sort of things.That i did not want to go or see her when she was sick,or that she was stupid to have refused the director's proposal,some said that maybe we are of the same family! But could not admit it in public...i was looking at the cell phone in my hands with a calm face.
 
 
"Aaa...i see"I look at my make up artist and with a smile i give her my phone.
 
 
"Should i put it on the table?"She smiled at me.
 
 
"No.Just trhow it away...no smash it on the ground"Her body became completly stiff as she looked at me.
 
 
"Song hye kyo sshi..."
 
 
"Just do it-"Suddenly she just shake her hand and give my phone back to me.
 
 
"Wae?"
 
 
"I have no intention of throwing away a well,new and expensive cell phone"
 
 
"But look at what is written here!"
 
 
"Then don't look...it's not like it's the first time no?"
 
 
"Do you really want to see me cry so much you have to do extra work?"I made a face that almost produced tears right in front of her, she almost laughed for the desperation.
 
 
"Don't do it!Sigh...Kyo,just let it be,it will be ok don't worry"
 
 
"Sure as if?I wonder how can all this go well?...it's all that david's fault,he just have to ruin my life!He was supposed to be a friend for god sake!"
 
 
"That's true,he really went too far,maybe he is using this to go into television and such,he will be then casted and will enter the entertainment industry at your expenses,so calculator he is"She was disgusted while i was just...so tired.
 
 
"Will you give an interview about it?"Tired and depressed i say.
 
 
"Why should i?"I then look at myself in the mirror and with my eyes full of determintaion i say.
 
 
"In awhile,will have to do it anyway...they might as well wait for that time to come."Then i close my eyes and say no more.
 
 
"Sigh try to sleep,i will tell you when i finished"
 
 
"Mmm"
 
 
------------------------------------------
 
 
SJK POV
 
 
"Song jong ki,you go in that same university right?"
 
 
"Mmm,so what?"I ask while working on my book,now i keep on having so many ideas,but i have to choose wich one will make a good plot.
 
 
"So what?Do you know who that girl is?That Min Seo?"Of course i know she is my girlfriend.
 
 
"Yes i do,so what?"
 
 
"So what?!Ya,song jong ki!What if they discover you?Hey are the two of you close?"She is my girlfriend!HOw much more close could i be?!
 
 
"Sigh...just why are you asking so many questions?"I ask while putting down my Glassess and focusing on the cellphone in my hand.
 
 
"Listen,you have to stay as far away to that girl as you can,arasso?"
 
 
"...I am doing quite well hiding myself anyway.How can someone suspect that i am Alpha writer?"
 
 
"Still you cannot be discovered!"That's of course.In the end,another add up to my books best selling is the fact that i am a misterious one.People are attracted by misteries as they try to guess and unveil who i really am.Some may think i am ugly to make myself knows to public,some may think i am just someone who does not like to show off,or that just is disrespectfull to his fans.But all of this is good as long as i am in their mind and my books sell well.So this mistery is very important for the director,as i am the exclusive big writer he has among the others.
 
 
"Truth to be told if i want to show myself in public it's my decision,i don't really want to hear you saying such things"
 
 
"No!Wait...it's ok if you don't like interviews and so on but if they discover you then-"
 
 
"I think i am quite handsome,i would sell well with this face too"
 
 
"Song jong ki!"
 
 
"So...stop pestering me.Stay out of my life please.I will call you later"I closed the call and left it to the side.
 
 
"Sigh...all of this,happened because of that bastard david something...i really just want to kill him!...The next character who i will kill in my story i will surely name after that madman"I wonder what she is doing now.In 3 days it's time to start the shooting...i hope she is doing well.
 
 
-----------------------------
 
 
NEXT DAY
 
 
SHK POV
 
 
In times like this,i really hate being a celebrity.That's the reason i created min seo...but now...i really hate being Min Seo too.Sigh...
 
 
"I walk to school,i made myself more ugly than before,more sickly and frail,i put a mask on my mouth and act timid,walking in between the road full of threes.
 
 
"Damn,usually no one pass by here,so why is this place full of people?"AIsh...biccigetta!"
 
 
"It's because they know you usually come this way"I started to walk a bit more faster and a voice i know well came from my left side.
 
 
"The same reason i came here"
 
 
"Lee jin.I am sorry"
 
 
"Busun...it began everything since that bastard of David.When i see him today i am going to kill him seriously"
 
 
"I would be glad to help you.But i can't,so hurt him well please"
 
 
"Sure i will"
 
 
"O?Is that min seo?"I jumped from the scare but i did not stop,i did not look back at them either i just walked as i should do.
 
 
"They found out"
 
 
"Act normal"
 
 
"I am normal...i also have the perfect disguise,they will never recognize me"She said proud of herself but a few seconds later...
 
 
"O!She is Lee Jin!She Is Min Seo's best friend!"
 
 
"What where you saying?"
 
 
"...!"
 
 
"Let's go to them,the other must be Min Seo!"
 
 
"Let's run for our lives!"I tell her while running.Finally we entered the school,but it was no use,it was like a cage full of beasts waiting for their prey.So suffocating!I hate this!.
 
 
"I am sorry Kyo"
 
 
"Don't worry"Since i am tired as hell i just walk in the office room.Her father was still outside to take care of this matter,since the school became a complete chaos.I sat down and stopped wearing the mask.
 
 
"How many days till we graduate?"
 
 
"Monday of the next week.Why?"
 
 
"..."I grab my shirt and look down...i have no real choice it seems.
 
 
"I...will reveal my identity tomorrow"Suddenly she get up from the sit beside me.
 
 
"Are you crazy?!Do you know what it would mean all of this?You will be bashed even more than this!You can't control peoples mouths,they will make you miserable!!"
 
 
"I don't really have a choice now Lee Jin"I look at her,she is sad and look at me with eyes full of tears.
 
 
"This is not right.How could you...not even wait for the graduation ceremony?"I smile.
 
 
"Seo min does not even exist...how can i graduate...sigh...and in 3 days i will start the shooting of the movie,i would be going oversease for months,i would not be able to even pretend to come"
 
 
"Sigh..."Lee Jin sit down and then look ahead ofher.
 
 
"What will you tell them?"I get up and walk to the windows putting aside the white curtains and watch outside,i cross my arms as i watch outside,at all the students that are walking down there.It's all full of life,there are couples holding hands,friends chatting,the usal figts between the music club and the theater club,teachers reprimenting students that came late.To me all of this wasquite a good sight,in these few years i enjoyed the tranquility of it,even tought i would get the attention of bullies and so on,i did not care.Those where child play to me,i went troght much more thanks to my job.But i did not excpect to become this way.I lean my head to the windows.
 
 
"I tought about it long and hard,what should i say to them?Should i lie?Should i say it was for a secret role?But i could not get my words,while teaching i told them that 3 years where too much to study a character...tought some times happen to have a lot of time on hand to prepare a character,like when shooting a movie of large scale.It happen for the movie to be release like after a few years later and we actor have more time to prepare about it,but for the sake of hiding this secret i lied.I could not cover this up like that anymore."
 
 
"I see...then...what will you do?"
 
 
"I think of just saying the truth"Lee jin look back at me.
 
 
"The truth?"
 
 
"Yes.People will surely not understand my point of view,how hard to be song hye kyo,how sometimes i just want to be invisible to the world.They will never understand this,many of them will say bad thing about my choice,that i tricket them all that i was just...a disappontment to them.But it's my life Lee Jin.I can't have so many things exactly because i am a public figure...it's hard and it pressure me a lot...and i tryed to be someone else.Well it was good while it lasted"
 
 
"Kyo..."
 
 
"Ahahah,don't make that face.also.I am quite looking forward to it in a way"
 
 
"Hu?"As i look at the students i see David,those who bullied me,the girls and the other people,i smile.
 
 
"I want to see the faces of a few people amongst these students,i want to see...what their reactions will be"Then i close back the curtains nad put Min Seo's mask once again.
 
 
"Well,if you put it that way...i was waiting that moment for awhile now."
 
 
"Well be happy,tomorrow it will be really fun to see.For now...i am not going to hide anymore"
 
 
"Hu?Ya!Then why?"
 
 
"I needed to prepare for these people.to get bullied and so to enjoy a bit more of tomorrow's show.Let's get out"
 
 
"...ok"
 
 
LJ POV
 
 
Sigh,poor Kyo.SHe is going trought so much.She will never tell me that,but if i wouldn't have made her act in my recital then all of this wouldn't have happened.She is so nice and that's why i forced her to help me.No...i gave her no choice.It's all my fault,but when i understood just how big of a problem i created for her,it was too late already.I always said that i am by her saide no matter what,that i would protect her but,she saved my neck time and time again,she pritected my future but i...just destroyed her dream of a calm life,it was almost the end and she would have finally stopped being Min Seo but because of what happened she no longer can continue to pursue the dream she liked so much.Damn it...as i look at her small back i learn once again how respectful and corageous she is.For such a small girl she was always the tallest person i met in my life.such a good heart yet i destroyed her life.Now it's also a delicate time since there is a movie that she is still need to be shoot. I hate myself so much.
 
 
"Kyo"
 
 
"Hu?"I stop right her before she open the door.
 
 
"I...am sorry.This all happened because of me"
 
 
"Crae..It happened all because of you!"She hit lightly my head and i look at her surprised,she smiled at me.
 
 
"Still i could have said no right?"
 
 
"It's because i gave you no choice and then-"
 
 
"There is always a choice Lee Jin.I made mine,i could have refused and walked off without turning back."
 
 
"It's because i cornered you to help me.Even when they where sick you did all the work for me and i.It's all because it was me that you...i...used you-"I look down,i have no courage to see her face,now there is silence,she is not answering either.
 
 
"Mmm...maybe it's true...then should i get angry?"Yes,she must be angry"Yes"
 
 
"Arasso..."After she stopped for a few seconds she finally speak.
 
 
"Ya...look me in the yes instead of looking down big girl"I shake my head.
 
 
"Aish,seriously...crae,it's all your fault,i knew you used me because you know i am lways there to help you and now i gathered attention and it came to this!"Yes...i deserve it...i do.
 
 
"Is this enought now?"Hu?I look at her surprised.She flick my forehead.
 
 
"Ouch!"I touch it with my hand.
 
 
"Ya,you really think i am an idiot?I know you feel guilty but it's not your fault,i can understand you wanting my help and i agreed to it,i could have just refused and i am sure you wouldn't have gotten angry at me because you know how hard it is for me be Min Seo,but i did it anyway.Also,thinking about it i am still amazed that for so many years i was not discovered at all,i put that in my head every day,there was always a risk,so it's not your fault...do you understand?Also i think i was the one who went a bit too far in certain situations so...let it go already.It's getting late."
 
 
"Kyo!"She is just too good!I love this girl so much!My friend! I cry while i hug her.
 
 
"Arasso,stop it now,hu?Let's go out"
 
 
"Sniff,ok"
 
 
"Wipe away those tears or they will say i was the one to make you cry,it will not be good for me"
 
 
"Ok...YA! I am not a child!"
 
 
"You are tought,look at you,ahahaha"
 
 
"Tsk."Kyo, i don't want to see her sad.
 
 
-------------------------------------
 
 
Here i am,i walk normally as Min Seo of course and i and Lee Jin are heading to our club room,but as we go there we have to...go trought,stairs,corridors and so on and so forth...they of course are full of people...O gosh.
 
 
"It's her!Ya!You are Min Seo right?"A beautiful girl,tall and slim,quite a beauty...if it wasn't for her eyes full of disdain and...comptempt.
 
 
"YA,you have become famous now hu?You are so shameless to even to refuse adirector?Who do you think you are?"O my...seriously i would so much like to tell her to just shut the hell up because she is givning me the creep with that voice,this girl is beautiful but also ridicoulous at the same time...
 
 
"YA!What does it matter to you hu?Are you jealous because you are not the one to be casted hu?Ya...stop being such an hassle little gilr"
 
 
"To,you are her shadow,well sorrry but i am surely taller than you are"
 
 
"It does not really matter who is the tallest one,yo-"I shake my head.
 
 
"Sigh,arasso."
 
 
"Ya!,where are you going?I am talking to you right now!Ya!You ugly little !"I am seriously pissed off.
 
 
"Mmm,yea sorry for being ugly.But...just to let you know"I timidly speack as everyone where laughing at seeing me being ridicouled.
 
 
"If you think i am so ugly then...please look somewhere else,so your beautiful eyes won't rot off...Sorry again...i am going"
 
 
"What?"She remained speachless and everyone didn't expect me to talk like this,it was a little game of words but if someone was smart they would nderstand what i was saying.After awhile the crowd started to laugh and the girl became enraged tought i don't know if its because she undertood me or not.
 
 
"There are sure a lot of smart people here in our school,what do you think?"I say with a small voice,Lee Jin smile.
 
 
"No...they are just...idiots."
 
 
"I see"
 
 
"Ya!COME BACK HERE!"The girl from before run towards me in a rage,but then Le Jin turn around.
 
 
"What do you want again?"
 
 
"She...Ya!Min Seo!Did you just make fun of me?!"I act innocent and scared like a little child ready to cry.
 
 
"I did not,i just tried to help you-"
 
 
"You! I am going to teach you a lesson!"She was about to hit me when a voice could be heard coming from a room to the side.
 
 
"What is going on?"Song jong ki?
 
 
"O-o-oppa!...i...look she,she ridicouled me!"He look my way for awhile without as much as a smile then he looked back at the girl.
 
 
"I doubts she would be able to do that.Knowing your reputation,i am sure the one who did wrong was you"
 
 
"Ya!"
 
 
"Also stop talking with me as if you know me"
 
 
"What?How could you say that to me?!I am the beautiful-"
 
 
"Sure,now apologize..."
 
 
"I don't want to!"She look at me and say.
 
 
"You will pay for this!"She almost left but she stop her steps and turn around saying.
 
 
"YOu are dirting song hye kyo's good name...i will never forgive you"
 
 
"I see,so you are her fan.Good to know"I smile and she just leave.
 
 
"Thanks..."
 
 
"Don't worry...where are you going?"
 
 
"Want to come with us?We are going to the club"
 
 
"Ok girls i have to go to class now"
 
 
"I see,then we will see each other later right?"He nod.
 
 
"Hey can the two of you please stop producing heart every time you see each other?Is quite nauseating"Say Lee Jin while she make a disgusted face.
 
 
"I do what i want..."He then look at me smiling.
 
 
"I had no idea that you are producing hearts while looking at me"Gosh,this guy is just too much of a tease.HOw the heckam i producing hearts!
 
 
"Cough...I don't know what yo two are talking about...bye song jong ki ssi"I say like Min Seo will do and finally walk past him,bt i see it,i am betting all my heart that he is smiling from ear to ear!
 
 
"Hey...see you later...sarange"He wisper to my ear,at that i cannot help but become completly red on the face.I stood there like an idiot as i touch my ear with my hand,Song Jong Ki walk ahead of me but before that he look back to see my reaction,he laugh happily and wink at me.
 
 
"That little!"I want to scream at him but i can't.
 
 
"Sigh,let's go"When i get inside the club everyone where happy to see me and came running.
 
 
"Ya!,You are every ehere!What does that mean?Do you know her?" Of course i know her,i know her really well...because i am her.
 
 
I put a small and forced smiled...
 
 
"O well...it was a bit tiring all of this..."
 
 
"Ok guys let's not talk about this anymore,she is already exausted,have some decency"
 
 
"Sure sorry about that"
 
 
"Don't worry"We sat down and started to talk about the last time we will se each other.Also since there will not be much time we as a club will not be able to do a new recital so we are discussing if it would be better to use one of the oldest one that where popular or just leave the school without doing anything...well that was the intention...but.
 
 
"YA,you know your name came out everywhere!I am impressed,you where not even there!Ya,tell me the truth are you not happy?"
 
 
"No i am not"
 
 
"O cmon,there are people evrywhere asking to have an interviw with you-"
 
 
"O...no i don't particularly like that...instead i want to show something to you all guys tomorrow...well to everyone...can you come here tomorrow morning?"
 
 
"Sure...but what is it?"I look at Kee JIn and she is already with a moody expression.
 
 
"Just my surprise for you all"My phone start to ring.
 
 
"Hello?...Sorry guys"I walk away from them because is my manager.
 
 
"Yes...sorry but tomorrow it gonna get messy"
 
 
"What do you mean?"
 
 
"I will tell you everything...when we go to the CEO"
 
 
"What happened now Kyo?"
 
 
"Sigh...just listen to what i said."
 
 
"Ok.I am Getting scared tought"
 
 
"...hey,have you finished talking?Was it your boyfriend?"
 
 
"No...i need to go everyone"Before that i look at them one by one and smile.
 
 
"Mmmm,after tomorrow things will change in different ways at least for you...but for me you all will be my precious friends"
 
 
"YA!What's with you?I's as if you are saying goodbye to us all"
 
 
"Crae,what are you saying,now?"
 
 
"Ahahaah...yea well i just wanted to thank you all...sincerly.Rememer i will always be with you guys...ok,bye guys,see you tomorrow"I run and then walk away,out of the club room.
 
 
"What's wrong with her?"
 
 
"Ya! Is she really leaving?!I heard that she would leave korea with her family,is that true?"
 
 
"...just come tomorrow as usual to our club..."
 
 
"YA!...she really is leaving...if Lee Jin is this sad then it's true!"
 
 
"Sniff...sob,ya!...this is so sad...it must be because of those ty reporters...it's all David's fault!"
 
 
Things went on like that...they are all dear people,friends that i came to love...i hope for them to realize their dreams and that we can see each other again...as the real me.
 
 
........................
 
 
I walk out of the school and someone suddenly call my name.
 
 
"Min Seo.the girl of the moment!"O great,i need to go out quickly.
 
 
He walk towards me with a smile on his face.
 
 
"I am always surprised by you lately,in a good way"I turn around,i know that voice well.The boy who always bullied me then after i became a bit prettier he tried to flirt with me and now...what is he up to this time?
 
 
"I see...glad to make you happy then"
 
 
"Aigo...your words hide some kind of an annoyed tone to it...i think i am wrong...or maybe not...i mean,that time you where so...foerce,i would say"He talk with a big grin on his lips as he look to me.He raise his hand and touch my hair.
 
 
"I never tought you would have such silky air"
 
 
"Impossible it's only a wig..."I push him away.
 
 
"O,are you still angry at me?I already told you i am sorry,hu?I want to know you better...so lwt'a go somewhere to chat a bit."I mean...why the heck is he such a stupid?! He is all muscles and no brain...
 
 
"You are so good,lately i hear about you every where,"Here we go...
 
 
"I would really like to chat a bit more with you but i need to go home,i have some urgent matters so-"
 
 
"What?Are you already leaving?"
 
 
"Yes bye"I turn around to leave but to my surprise...he still is walking right beside me!
 
 
"Hey i have my motorbike,i will accompany you"
 
 
"No thanks you"
 
 
"O please!Be good why don't you want to talk to me,so many g-"I really have no time.
 
 
"Hey...listen here,i am in no way interested in you,bulling me,i also am not going to forgive you"
 
 
"But,hey calm down sweety i will make you forgive me hu?"He tried to sweet talk me but i know what was on in his mind,surely he was intrigued by the me who refused him and that took him by surprise,but now that i as Min Seo,am attached to Song Hye Kyo my other self then the matter changes,he want to know her and most of all go in television...using me of course...sigh...such a kid...grow a bit more before trying to fool me.
 
 
"But i may change my mind if you come tomorrow in the teather club to see me...otte?"He smile openly full of happiness.
 
 
"Sure!"
 
 
"But now i need to leave...alone"
 
 
"Fine then"As Min Seo i leave him behind.When i am sure no one is following me i go to an apartmen i rented near the school.Lately i feel like i am being watched and most of all it's when i am in my friend's restaurant.
 
 
"Damn it seriously."I quickly change my self with casual clothes and hat,in the mean time my eonni came to get me and i followed her to the parking lot to enter the car.
 
 
"Sorry for being late,i was in a situation you know"
 
 
"Don't worry but,what do you want to talk to the CEO about?"
 
 
"You will know it when i tell him too"
 
 
.............................
 
 
"Omo,here you are! Sigh,was it good teaching those students?"I smile.
 
 
"O.really an unforgettable expirience"
 
 
"O...what a sarcasm you have today?"I sit down in front of him as he happily cross his legs and entertwine his long fingers together.
 
 
"So,what do you want to tell me dear?"
 
 
"It's time"
 
 
"Of what dear?"I smile just as much as he does.
 
 
"To reveal who Min Seo really is"
 
 
"Wow!What a bomb"
 
 
"WHAT?!KYO,ARE YOU FOR REAL?"
 
 
"Calm down eonnie.And yes..."
 
 
"When?"He ask.
 
 
"Tomorrow"
 
 
"Mmm,quite soon,i tought you would want to wait-"
 
 
"Wait for what?I am completly lost patience,the main objective of Min Seo existence was to make Song hye kyo's life as normal as possible,but now she is no longer useful...it became a burden already"
 
 
"Such hars words for a girl who accopmained you for years"He the come closer to me and smiling said.
 
 
"Mean words with a sad expression on...really"I close my eyes and sigh.
 
 
"Anyway,that's how is going to be tomorrow.I decided to tell the whole school.Well people will know it anyway,i am a bit doubtful,if tell them to leave their phone outside...so even if they say something there is no proof but...it's just plain stupid..."
 
 
"So what will you tell them?"
 
 
"Just the truth...nothing more.What do you say?"
 
 
"Ok..."
 
 
"I will talk to the director in awhile..."
 
 
"Ok then..."I get up to leave,this man is pissing me off every time he speak.
 
 
"Hey...do your best"
 
 
"..."
 
 
......................
 
 
I am driving to song jong ki's house,i am sad and tired,as i arrive he is waiting for me outside his eyes,how sweey of him.
 
 
"Jong ki"
 
 
"O,Kyo"I run to him and Song jong ki open his arms wide for me.He hug me tight and i cuddle in his embrace.
 
 
"I missed you"
 
 
"Never as much as i did,let's go inside"We go inside his house and he help me take off my jacket after that he take off his too.
 
 
"Sit down,i prepared tea"
 
 
"Thanks"He sit down on the couch,beside me.
 
 
"What's wrong?"
 
 
"Tomorrow i will tell them the truth..."
 
 
"To the school?"
 
 
"Yes"Worried he ask.
 
 
"Won't that be hurtful to you?"
 
 
"That's for sure,but i can't keep having two life that are pratically the same.I am a bit worried about the director of the school but i will not put him down"
 
 
"Kyo..."He make me lean my head on his shoulder"
 
 
"I heard you talked to the director of the movie before coming here"
 
 
"YOu know?"
 
 
"Dae.He called me,he was worried for you"
 
 
"Aigo,i really love this man"
 
 
"Ya!I should be the one you love"
 
 
"Ahahahah.of course i only love you and no one else"He kiss me and then kiss me again as he want to have me all to himself.He hug me and i kiss him back withh all my feelings for him.Song jong ki is my support and pillar at this difficult moment for me.I will never forget what he is doing for me right now,i love him and i will never leave him,never.
 
 
"WAnt to sleep here?"He ask me...is he crazy?
 
 
"Ya!You...always joke around...sigh ok fine i will sleep here...but i have no clothes so i have to go back tomorow real soon-"He hold me tight and look at me.
 
 
"There is no need...if you stay here...you will be tired tomorrow"I jumped...
 
 
"Y-y-you mean-"He look in my eyes seriously and i can feel my heart racing trought my chest.As i watch him shocked,jong ki come close to me and i feel not right at the moment.
 
 
"Wait...i don't think this is right."
 
 
"I think it's just the right time tought"Song jong ki put his hand on my shoulder and then kiss me passionately,he pull me closer and tighter than i was before,i close my eyes but i can't be like doing this at the moment...i aam not ready...i.
 
 
"Dummy"He flick my forehead.
 
 
"Ouch!"His face is right in front of mine,he smile and then say.
 
 
"Are you more calm now?"Did he cheat me?Look at this-
 
 
"Ya! where you just joking with me?"
 
 
"No,i was serious.Why do you want to continue?"
 
 
"NO.NO.NO.NO.NO!"
 
 
"...It actually hurt me your refusal so...vigorous"
 
 
"You bet?I mean...you"
 
 
"You are all red....so cute.I changed my mind ,let's go till the end-"He jump on me and kiss me everywhere while smiling and i try to push him away.
 
 
"YA!It tickles,stop,not now ya!"He finally stop.
 
 
"I like when you smile more than when you have your eyebrows knitted in one line..."
 
 
"What?Sigh,do you think i am such a bad boyfriend?Tomorrow is important to you...i will not make it hard to you."How sweet.
 
 
"Not to mention that when we will do it,you need to be in vacation at least for one day"
 
 
"Hu?"
 
 
"I mean...do you think i will just let you go like that?Are you kidding me?I am already sharing you a bit too much lately,i am not going to concede on this,so prepare yourself"He smirk and look forward to that day."I am speachless...this guy...
 
 
"Ya!"I trhow a pillow at him and Song Jong Ki smile and laugh at me because i became as red as a tomatoe,sigh...in the end i did not sleep for another reason too!
 
 
...................
 
 
The next day,i went to the university, thanks to Lee Jin it was packed with students.
 
 
"Thanks dear"
 
 
"Are you sure?"I nod.
 
 
"Arasso...then...i will wait here"
 
 
The crowd was still entering,when i saw that everyone where finally inside then i knew that it was the right time.
 
 
There was complete silence.
 
 
"Ya,what is all this about?Why are we gathered here?"
 
 
"I have no idea,That Lee Jin said to come here"
 
 
"I heard that it was that girl from the news,that Min Seo"
 
 
"O mo,what is she up to?Tsk,i bet she want more visiblity"I can ear everything tought you bunch of idiots...sigh.I get up from the chair i was sitting and then i finally walk the stairs that bring be on the stage.
 
 
"O she is there!.It's her!"
 
 
"Look at that girl how ugly"
 
 
"So despicable.Look at how she is behaving...what is she doing?"
 
 
"I have no idea"
 
 
"O what are you doing here?"The guy that bullied me came right then he winked at me and then sat down.
 
 
"I came because of her"
 
 
"What?Are you crazy?"
 
 
"Shut up,it's always useful to have her even if she does not know her"Ok...let's end all this.
 
 
"Hello everyone"I talk wikly.
 
 
"What are you doing there all alone a monologue=Tsk,ya show us a good show arasso?"
 
 
"...a good show?"
 
 
"Crae,are you deaf?Let us see what you make us come here for,tsk,disgusting"I straighten my back and finally stop acting as min seo,my voice is not Min seo anymore,i smile confidently.
 
 
"Then,i should just let your wish happen"She was doumbfounded.
 
 
"What's with her?"
 
 
"Well guys,you know...i think,i should introduce myself once again."I take my wig of and let my silky air down then i slowly put away the mask i had on my face and finally...here i am.
 
 
"Nice to meet all of you.My name ...is song hye kyo"
 
 
 
HELLO EVERYONE!SORRY FOR BEING LATE I HOPE YOU HAVE LIKE THIS CHAPTER,PERSONALLY I REALLY LIKED THE LAST PART,WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?HUGSSS TO YOU ALL!!!