Preview of the last chapter

will you recognize me?
 
FINAL CHAPTER
 
 
3 YEAR LATER.
 
 
"So...do you want to get married?"Asked lee jin to Song hye kyo that looked at her strangely.
 
 
"Not really.Wae?"
 
 
"What?!Ya.how could you say that?I mean 3 years and you two can't stay away from each other,living together is just right no?"
 
 
"Not really.I mean,at least now we still crave for each other,if we live together won't we just get used to each other and then get bored?"
 
 
"Will you get bored?"
 
 
"Absolutely not!"
 
 
"Then are you saying he will?"
 
 
"It can be,i mean,i am sure i am pretty boring anyway"Lee jin pinch her cheeks hard.
 
 
"YA!IT HURTS!YA!I HAVE A PHOTOSHOOT TONIGHT!YA LEE JIN!"
 
 
"Shut up you stupid Kyo!What?You are pretty boring?Ya,that guy is mad in love with you and you are still going on about that thing?Did you become a granny?Say a better lie will you?"
 
 
"I ammjshu(i am not lying!)"
 
 
"Speack in Korean i can't understand!"
 
 
"JHIUHCJ(IF YOU DON'T LET ME GO I CAN'T TALK!)"
 
 
"I think you don't want right?"Song hye kyo remained speachless,Lee jin let her cheek go,she left red mark on her porcelain like face.Lee jin make a sad expression.
 
 
"Is it because of your family?"
 
 
"..."Rey did not say anything at all.
 
 
"But it's different right?You are different"
 
 
"I just think i am not right for the married couple-s life.If we love each other,that's just enough,why do i have to marry if i don't want?"
 
 
"Kyo..."Lee jin nod and pat her shoulder and then pat her head.
 
 
"Arasso.yea,who cares as long as the two of you love each other-cndae.."She looked Song hye kyo's annoyed face.
 
 
"What if he ask you?"
 
 
"...I think he won't right?No one in their right mind would right?Aigo he won't,na it's not like him"She was sure of her statment.
 
 
"Remember those words,it will be a fun tale to tell later on"Said lee jin shaking her head."Poor song jong ki...i feel you"
 
 
In the meantime he and Yoo ah in.
 
 
"Hey look,this is the best place to get rings don't you think so?"
 
 
"Yea,i heard it's quite complete and full of full of jewerlies,most of all the weddings and couples rings are the best here."
 
 
"Then let's go,i have to get the best one to give her"
 
 
"...But are you sure you want to get married?I mean this is not too sudden?"
 
 
"Too sudden?Are you kidding me?It's been 3 years already,do you think i can still let her go like that?"
 
 
"What let go?It's not like she will leave,Song hye kyo is deep in love with you"
 
 
"Crae,so i want to get married what is wrong with it?"
 
 
"Nothing really,i just think you two are too young."
 
 
"I am old enough and she is too.Since we love each other marrying is just a matter of doing it"
 
 
"Well,at least she won't say no...right?"
 
 
"I am sure she will be happy,instead."